FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Can i ask what you base that on?
Given tax dont effect returns your basicly saying MA pay LA owners peds just because people hunt their LAs.

Opens up for quite the expoilts then, just for slimg to put the max 10% tax, get 96% tt return and have a 106% return at the end of the day.

Well, with resource caps and waves, returns really are more dependent on that than tax. Logically, your returns would be taxed but.. my data is mixed. The only good way to reasonably test it would be with an average loot (mean) test per mob at 0, 5, and 10% tax rate. 200 kills of same mob, same maturity, same gear. Beyond having that data, it is all speculative.

From what my data shows, in the absence of above test, because of resource caps and wave loots, at the end of the day it increases variance.

But that's all for another thread. Boils down to loot tables more than anything. I have a higher tt return on taxed (not mine) than untaxed btw for 2016.

Last edited:
Well, with resource caps and waves, returns really are more dependent on that than tax. Logically, your returns would be taxed but.. my data is mixed. The only good way to reasonably test it would be with an average loot (mean) test per mob at 0, 5, and 10% tax rate. 200 kills of same mob, same maturity, same gear. Beyond having that data, it is all speculative.

From what my data shows, in the absence of above test, because of resource caps and wave loots, at the end of the day it increases variance.

But that's all for another thread. Boils down to loot tables more than anything. I have a higher tt return on taxed (not mine) than untaxed btw for 2016.

I know you have to protect your investment but I call bullshit when I see it. BULLSHIT :smoke:

I know you have to protect your investment but I call bullshit when I see it. BULLSHIT :smoke:

Him saying we don't have the correct data and that without that data everything is "speculation" is bullshit? He didn't make a single concrete claim.

You need to learn how to read again.

Call it whatever you like. I simply explained how you can test it and what my data tells me in the absence of said test. I even excluded my la hunting from the return comparison.

I will also point out that even folks in your soc conclude the same. Hunt whatever you like wherever you like.

It seems you are unable to read or didn't want to and wanted to make some silly pot shot. Having an investment does not preclude me from explaining data collection. People will hunt the land areas because of events or being able to get more than tax back (which you can for some LAs).

Go and test per the instructions, then we can have an intelligent discussion about what is bullshit or not and keep the emotions out of it. In another thread of course.

Last edited:
Go and test per the instructions, then we can have an intelligent discussion about what is bullshit or not and keep the emotions out of it. In another thread of course.

I have done my tests and grind only untaxed after seeing what the result is. I can't afford a 4% tax cut normally (if the markup can't make up for it). Trying to make it look like hunting on taxed doesn't matters (and with an agenda) you can do if you want but I can still call it bullshit :)

Look what vodka said earlier. With my TT return I should buy a LA instantly, set 10% tax and grind the shit out of it. I would make back my money in no time. Wonder why nobody came up with this plan yet.

I have done my tests and grind only untaxed after seeing what the result is. I can't afford a 4% tax cut normally (if the markup can't make up for it). Trying to make it look like hunting on taxed doesn't matters (and with an agenda) you can do if you want but I can still call it bullshit :)

Look what vodka said earlier. With my TT return I should buy a LA instantly, set 10% tax and grind the shit out of it. I would make back my money in no time. Wonder why nobody came up with this plan yet.

Well I'm 103% on my la, so you decide what that means.

I'm not saying peds come out of thin air and it's some magic. But you have to understand game mechanics. Loot is on resources (see loot waves).. not on mob or la (from what I see).

I didn't say that taxed or untaxed didn't matter. I did say it increases variance. And my results on 2M peds cycled is taxed (not my la) is higher return by 1.2%.. Doesn't mean it would be for everyone.. I could be on taxed on good times other than my la ofc. Whether it is resources, loot tables, or timing is unknown. Point is with the test, then it becomes more clear. Until anyone does, it's all speculative including your reply. That's all I've said.

Also, it is bullshit to say I have an agenda. Because I dont. My comments have been impartial. Do and share the test, we can come back and have an intelligent conversation instead of you throwing pot shots or making rather offensive assertions.

And with that, perhaps this thread can go back on topic. Sorry smilgs.

Last edited:
bump it up right now

Results as expected, this is how it is going to end...
Also first time not participating in Calypso Mayhem style event, cannot afford it.
Hooray for the easter ring and UL (L) armors!

October 2016 = -3,644 hunting (97.35% tt)

Also first time not participating in Calypso Mayhem style event, cannot afford it.

97.35% tt + 3.99% tax from your LAs which you are camping only, make it 101.34%.
And if it is that bad just change your style and go hunt with this UL (L) armor as well?!

It's not just the easter rings and EST armor that's hurting your returns..

5+ imp ares rings drop every day.. there are higher eco setups available at cheaper costs.. MA is trying to level the playing field to reduce the TT profits of ubers like yourself.

This has been apparent for months. You need to try something different. The game will always change and the bar will always be moved. Maybe sell that mod merc and get a imk2... maybe don't hunt your own LAs as the amount of tax increases variance maybe to a point beyond monthly recovery.

Returns were consistent and in good profit for 2 years (since March 2014). Smilgs skilled up shitload in that time + bought the latest buffs I could afford (perfected ares, mk2 set, perfected athenic).
Then it all went to shit around April 2016, which happens to be where that &**%^&%& (can only be bought for deposit money in a lottery) &**%^&%& ring was introduced and information on the armor leaked to general public later. Or related to my 2 withdrawals, is another option.
As for breaking even, usually it will be around 95% to 96% as indicated by last months. Also, there are big industries payments for each global. And in any case, breaking even doesn't justify the time spent + devaluation of the items that you are using.
Sadly, the messages to people watching this log seem to be:
  • exploit that UL (L) armor as much as you can
  • don't skill up since it does not mean anything besides maxing the weapon and some evader, sell all the skills that still cost anything, drop their price them even more
  • don't buy an LA with mobs DNA as the loot from the mobs can be screwed any moment, and taxes seem to be indeed deducted from the returns (MA never said otherwise)
  • don't withdraw, as that might influence your returns (never can be sure so better don't)
  • go play the lottery with the boxes, throw some real money in - as only today's depositors are relevant

Sorry for being bitter, but that's the outlook for me.
97.35% tt + 3.99% tax from your LAs which you are camping only, make it 101.34%.
And if it is that bad just change your style and go hunt with this UL (L) armor as well?!

Returns were consistent and in good profit for 2 years (since March 2014). Smilgs skilled up shitload in that time + bought the latest buffs I could afford (perfected ares, mk2 set, perfected athenic).
Then it all went to shit around April 2016, which happens to be where that &**%^&%& (can only be bought for deposit money in a lottery) &**%^&%& ring was introduced and information on the armor leaked to general public later. Or related to my 2 withdrawals, is another option.
As for breaking even, usually it will be around 95% to 96% as indicated by last months. Also, there are big industries payments for each global. And in any case, breaking even doesn't justify the time spent + devaluation of the items that you are using.
Sadly, the messages to people watching this log seem to be:
  • exploit that UL (L) armor as much as you can
  • don't skill up since it does not mean anything besides maxing the weapon and some evader, sell all the skills that still cost anything, drop their price them even more
  • don't buy an LA with mobs DNA as the loot from the mobs can be screwed any moment, and taxes seem to be indeed deducted from the returns (MA never said otherwise)
  • don't withdraw, as that might influence your returns (never can be sure so better don't)
  • go play the lottery with the boxes, throw some real money in - as only today's depositors are relevant

Sorry for being bitter, but that's the outlook for me.

1. You are not EU emploee and Mindark does not need to pay you for playing (People pay monthly payments in other games to be able to play)
2. Do not include internet bills and other man power costs and your returns will be positive.
3. Tax of your la can be included in your return too (2 mill ped ammo per month - > 3.99%(79800) ped)

sorry to say, but old tactics (just shoot) is changing, and if you want beter proffit , you have to evaluate , like we all do.

//mg

Last edited:
1. Where did I ask for that? Just observed what happens to my returns with the possible causes, and being bitter about it. Kindof remember a certain incarnation of joda complaining about bad returns shooting eomon stalkers not ages ago, in somewhat broken English, you have come a long way, congrats! :)
2. Extra costs like that are not included in the hunting log and never were, where the f... did you pull that out of?
3.1. Untaxed 2016 eomon tt return% was 97.44%, and taxed osseos are @ 95.8-97.33%, 3.99% anyone? Imho LA taxes are not (fully) deducted from the return based on this and longtime tracked return numbers just like atomicstorm tried to say above. Of course MA will never comment on it so we will never know. But until they do, I will treat the LA returns separate from my hunting returns. And won't switch away from osseo's as it's the best return I can get with the above in mind.
3.2. How did you get to 2M peds? Ammo spent per month is around 200k peds (~100 runs). Guess just a math fault. Indeed LA tax returns + others hunting there is one of the reasons I am not broke yet, though it will happen eventually.

As for the old tactics (just shoot), guess you mean using that UL (L) armor? Definitely won't just like I didn't strafe away from proterons when it was possible.
1. You are not EU emploee and Mindark does not need to pay you for playing
2. Do not include internet bills and other man power costs and your returns will be positive.
3. Tax of your la can be included in your return too (2 mill ped ammo per month - > 3.99%(79800) ped)
sorry to say, but old tactics (just shoot) is changing, and if you want beter proffit , you have to evaluate , like we all do.

1. Where did I ask for that? Just observed what happens to my returns with the possible causes, and being bitter about it. Kindof remember a certain incarnation of joda complaining about bad returns shooting eomon stalkers not ages ago, in somewhat broken English, you have come a long way, congrats! :)
2. Extra costs like that are not included in the hunting log and never were, where the f... did you pull that out of?
3.1. Untaxed 2016 eomon tt return% was 97.44%, and taxed osseos are @ 95.8-97.33%, 3.99% anyone? Imho LA taxes are not (fully) deducted from the return based on this and longtime tracked return numbers just like atomicstorm tried to say above. Of course MA will never comment on it so we will never know. But until they do, I will treat the LA returns separate from my hunting returns. And won't switch away from osseo's as it's the best return I can get with the above in mind.
3.2. How did you get to 2M peds? Ammo spent per month is around 200k peds (~100 runs). Guess just a math fault. Indeed LA tax returns + others hunting there is one of the reasons I am not broke yet, though it will happen eventually.

As for the old tactics (just shoot), guess you mean using that UL (L) armor? Definitely won't just like I didn't strafe away from proterons when it was possible.

I got the solution for all your problems. Set your Osseo LA's to 10% tax. Then you will get 97% from your hunting and the rest is covered by far on the 10% tax you get from all your shooting. Can't imagine why nobody came up with this before me :scratch2:

First thanks a lot for being so constructive :)
Is it not possible that up to some %, the tax that usually goes to Planet Partner + MA, is split with the LA owner? E.g. up to 3% is absorbed by the common taxed pool and then the rest is deducted from the return. This would for sure make more sense.
Nobody except MA / planet partners can confirm / deny this, and seems they cannot / don't want to. Yet this is what I strongly believe in based on years of hunting stats taxed vs. untaxed.
I got the solution for all your problems. Set your Osseo LA's to 10% tax. Then you will get 97% from your hunting and the rest is covered by far on the 10% tax you get from all your shooting. Can't imagine why nobody came up with this before me :scratch2:

My guess is he would then get 90% from his hunting (not considering defense costs). I'd love him to try it.

First thanks a lot for being so constructive :)
Is it not possible that up to some %, the tax that usually goes to Planet Partner + MA, is split with the LA owner? E.g. up to 3% is absorbed by the common taxed pool and then the rest is deducted from the return. This would for sure make more sense.
Nobody except MA / planet partners can confirm / deny this, and seems they cannot / don't want to. Yet this is what I strongly believe in based on years of hunting stats taxed vs. untaxed.

But why not prove the theory by hitting 10% tax and grind it. It should show pretty quick if MA put a goldmine in the tax. I have my doubts :)

Hmm, guess you did not get the theory I have :)
It would be a goldline only in case if there is no "reasonable limit" e.g. 3% which is shared.
Saying 3% because there is like like 1% difference between my taxed and untaxed hunting still.
If the limit I am talking about is 3% I would lose 6% on the experiment month which would bankrupt me.
But I am looking forward to anyone else with big enough turnover and pedcard doing it :) atomicstorm perhaps? :)
But why not prove the theory by hitting 10% tax and grind it. It should show pretty quick if MA put a goldmine in the tax. I have my doubts :)

Hmm, guess you did not get the theory I have :)
It would be a goldline only in case if there is no "reasonable limit" e.g. 3% which is shared.
Saying 3% because there is like like 1% difference between my taxed and untaxed hunting still.
If the limit I am talking about is 3% I would lose 6% on the experiment month which would bankrupt me.
But I am looking forward to anyone else with big enough turnover and pedcard doing it :) atomicstorm perhaps? :)

I see what you are writing but it's just the same old story from LA owners in my eyes. I get about the tax in difference in my logs, just saying.. I must admit tho that my logs are prolly dated since I'm barely touching LA's these days since I can't afford 4% cut if the markup isn't awesome.

If you hunt for 100000ped on your LA and get approx 100000 ped loot from that do you then get 4000ped tax or not? I don't see what you can loose here by doing this on your own LA.. yes you will lose 6% more tt return but that you will get back in tax.

Can i ask what you base that on?
Given tax dont effect returns your basicly saying MA pay LA owners peds just because people hunt their LAs.

Opens up for quite the expoilts then, just for slimg to put the max 10% tax, get 96% tt return and have a 106% return at the end of the day.

MA doesn't pay LA owners.

A little explanation of how tax system works. For this I need to start with how a planet works.
If you do not believe what I will explain here, feel free to read an official announcement by MindArk here.

In the above link you can see the example for the Moon, but it works the same way on every planet:

Revenue Sharing

Revenue generated through participant activity will be shared with the Planet Manager as follows:

Activity on the planet by participants recruited by This planet: 35%
Activity on the planet by all other participants: 10%
Activity elsewhere within Entropia Universe by participants recruited by this planet: 25%

So basically, how it works:
- The planet will get 10% tax of the loot found on this planet
- The planet will get 25% tax of all the loot from users who started on this planet. (doesn't matter what planet he is on now)

So this means that on every single moment you pay 35% taxes!
For example, if you started on Calypso but you hunt on Arkadia:
- 10% goes to Arkadia (the hunted planet)
- 25% goed to Calypso (your original planet)

So YES: if you hunt in Calypso on the Eudoria continent you ALSO pay taxes! People forget that, but if you look at the above link, you will see this! But this tax will get deducted before you actually loot something!

So the system calculates a 100ped loot, you will loot 65 ped. But most people don't know about this apparently. As mentioned, it is stated in the above official news message from MindArk!

Now how does an LA work?
- The planet partner sells LA's for peds
- In return, the LA owner gets a part of the tax from the planet partner.
So the planet partner gives up a part of its tax %, in return for immediate peds.

The Land area can now choose the tax % he wants, but it cannot be more than 10%, because 10% is the tax from a hunted planet.

This means that a planet only gives up the 10% "hunted planet" tax, but not the "original planet tax".

This means: if an LA owner puts his tax at 4%, then the LA owner gets 4% tax, the planet owner gets 6% tax.

People who still don't believe this system, because there are always stubborn people who will refuse to believe it, even with the above official post:

- You can ask planet owners. I asked 1 and he confirmed the above tax system to be correct on his planet as well, and confirmed that every planet has these same settings.
- Think about where CLD revenue comes from... Calypso was originally bought by a company called Calypso Inc. If I'm correct. They had to pay 6 million dollar for it. For this price, they would have the above mentioned taxes. But they had to do all the programming and designing etc (for example new items) themselves. This is also how it works on other planet partners. They create items, events,... but MindArk checks them & needs to give permission before launching these.

Calypso Inc. eventually failed paying this 6 million dollars, so MindArk decided to do something. Finding a new buyer for 6 million dollar on such a fast time was nearly impossible, so MindArk decided the following:
- MindArk would do the programming, designing, events etc for Calypso, and take 50% of the above mentioned taxes.
- Mindark would sell 60.000 CLD's for 1.000 dollar each. This way they received the same amount of money as originally planned via the planet partner. In return, the users would get 50% of the above mentioned taxes.

So don't be fooled! PLANET CALYPSO IS ALSO TAXED WITH 10%! This is where the CLD revenue comes from!!!
Or did you guys think that CLD revenue was paid by MindArk?

So there is NO difference between hunting on Calypso or on LA's, except for the fact that less % of the tax will go towards CLD owners.

So this means:
- No, MindArk does not pay the LA owners
- Yes, the hunter pays the LA owners
- The hunter also pays the Planet owner
- It makes no difference for the hunter to hunt on LA or on normal planet area
- The planet owner (in case of calypso: MindArk & CLD owners) get less money from a hunter who hunts on an LA than from a hunter who hunt on another place, but the planet partner already received the money from LA's in the past in return for this %
- This also means: a 0% LA will still mean you pay taxes!!! Do NOT think you are untaxed on an LA with 0% tax. It only means the full 10% goes to Calypso (Mindark & CLD owners)

Last edited:
MA doesn't pay LA owners.

A little explanation of how tax system works. For this I need to start with how a planet works.
If you do not believe what I will explain here, feel free to read an official announcement by MindArk here.

In the above link you can see the example for the Moon, but it works the same way on every planet:

So basically, how it works:
- The planet will get 10% tax of the loot found on this planet
- The planet will get 25% tax of all the loot from users who started on this planet. (doesn't matter what planet he is on now)

So this means that on every single moment you pay 35% taxes!
For example, if you started on Calypso but you hunt on Arkadia:
- 10% goes to Arkadia (the hunted planet)
- 25% goed to Calypso (your original planet)

So YES: if you hunt in Calypso on the Eudoria continent you ALSO pay taxes! People forget that, but if you look at the above link, you will see this! But this tax will get deducted before you actually loot something!

So the system calculates a 100ped loot, you will loot 65 ped. But most people don't know about this apparently. As mentioned, it is stated in the above official news message from MindArk!

Now how does an LA work?
- The planet partner sells LA's for peds
- In return, the LA owner gets a part of the tax from the planet partner.
So the planet partner gives up a part of its tax %, in return for immediate peds.

The Land area can now choose the tax % he wants, but it cannot be more than 10%, because 10% is the tax from a hunted planet.

This means that a planet only gives up the 10% "hunted planet" tax, but not the "original planet tax".

This means: if an LA owner puts his tax at 4%, then the LA owner gets 4% tax, the planet owner gets 6% tax.

People who still don't believe this system, because there are always stubborn people who will refuse to believe it, even with the above official post:

- You can ask planet owners. I asked 1 and he confirmed the above tax system to be correct on his planet as well, and confirmed that every planet has these same settings.
- Think about where CLD revenue comes from... Calypso was originally bought by a company called Calypso Inc. If I'm correct. They had to pay 6 million dollar for it. For this price, they would have the above mentioned taxes. But they had to do all the programming and designing etc (for example new items) themselves. This is also how it works on other planet partners. They create items, events,... but MindArk checks them & needs to give permission before launching these.

Calypso Inc. eventually failed paying this 6 million dollars, so MindArk decided to do something. Finding a new buyer for 6 million dollar on such a fast time was nearly impossible, so MindArk decided the following:
- MindArk would do the programming, designing, events etc for Calypso, and take 50% of the above mentioned taxes.
- Mindark would sell 60.000 CLD's for 1.000 dollar each. This way they received the same amount of money as originally planned via the planet partner. In return, the users would get 50% of the above mentioned taxes.

So don't be fooled! PLANET CALYPSO IS ALSO TAXED WITH 10%! This is where the CLD revenue comes from!!!
Or did you guys think that CLD revenue was paid by MindArk?

So there is NO difference between hunting on Calypso or on LA's, except for the fact that less % of the tax will go towards CLD owners.

So this means:
- No, MindArk does not pay the LA owners
- Yes, the hunter pays the LA owners
- The hunter also pays the Planet owner
- It makes no difference for the hunter to hunt on LA or on normal planet area
- The planet owner (in case of calypso: MindArk & CLD owners) get less money from a hunter who hunts on an LA than from a hunter who hunt on another place, but the planet partner already received the money from LA's in the past in return for this %
- This also means: a 0% LA will still mean you pay taxes!!! Do NOT think you are untaxed on an LA with 0% tax. It only means the full 10% goes to Calypso (Mindark & CLD owners)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't there been tests done on "minimum mob loot" on taxed areas and it was shown to be lower than untaxed? If so, this would negate your statement that taxes are taken directly from the PP's cut and not from the player's loot window.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't there been tests done on "minimum mob loot" on taxed areas and it was shown to be lower than untaxed? If so, this would negate your statement that taxes are taken directly from the PP's cut and not from the player's loot window.

Correct me if I'm wrong too ;)
But from what I remember, some showed less loot, some showed similar loot and some showed even more loot on taxed area, and the amount was close to eachother, which (to me) proves more that it equals out. But it's all about luck I suppose.
But to know this for sure, we would need thousands of players testing this. Which I don't think will ever happen, because most people will still believe that LA's are taxed, an normal planet isn't, even though MindArk has already officially stated that this same 10% gets taxed on the planet :p

Anyway, people don't have to believe the above tax system of course. If people don't want to believe things, even when said in official announcements, that is their right to do so (and I won't judge them, because MindArk has already said a lot of things that turned out to be false :p)

But I believe in the above system, since it was said by official statement of MindArk, and agreed to me by a planet owner when I asked him in private chat. Whether other people believe in this system or not is up to them. It's a discussion I don't want to start, because everyone has his believes (similar to the whole discussion that eco hunting is better because it costs less vs people who claim non eco hunting is better because of better returns if you decay more).
Everyone has his own systems he believes in, and I'm not here trying to convince anyone, I just wanted to show the system I believe in, added with the facts of official announcements, which to me means more than some numbers from "research", which could be altered by the researchers.

To me, the above system is pretty logical too:

It's like building an appartment with 10 rooms, the appartment builder gets the rent of all the rooms. (in this case, the planet partner)
If the appartment owner decides to sell 2 rooms, then he can only get rent on the remaining 8 rooms. The other 2 rooms, the buyers can get the rent of these, because they already paid their share in front by buying the rooms.

Last edited:
Can we not pollute smilgs hunting thread with tax theories?

It's been confirmed mining many times (though years ago) that 90% was the long term return tax or not. I think long term return is higher now, but not a single piece of my data leads my to believe tax is taken from your own loot.. maybe the pool as a whole, but who knows.

You're right :) I will not continue the discussion, I only wanted to explain something ;)

If people would like to discuss further, feel free to do this in PM.

It's been confirmed mining many times (though years ago) that 90% was the long term return tax or not. I think long term return is higher now, but not a single piece of my data leads my to believe tax is taken from your own loot.. maybe the pool as a whole, but who knows.

Please go ahead and show that data and dont go refering to someone dropping 1k peds.
For me its just plain simple.
The sliding dpp of the masses have been rising, everyone have a ring, uses less armor and faps are 10x times more eco.
For over 1 year ago i noticed that once you reach a dpp near maxed imk2 you returns yeild 98-101%.
Like Clockwork, the higher over that 3.3 dpp you gone the same the tt return % would change.

Now competion is stiffer so the 100% point have moved even higher and smilgs tt returns + tax puts him dead on where i recon hes at in dpp 3.35-3.4.

Now this is next theory is just speculation but its something ive been looking at for also almost 1 year.
I do not belive in a lootpool as a whole, its only mob based seperared if taxed and if your the single hunter on 1 mob you can never expect anything other then your peds back.

I agree with everything that Vodka is saying. I am purely speculating, but when the summer rings dropped - 20-30 summer rings probably has a greater impact than 2-3 easter rings - I started noticing less multipliers in my loot. The returns I was getting with 3.00-3.10 dpp 1-2 years ago was superior to my experience of the past 6 months. It feels to me that the hunting loot pool is being drained by the vast increase in focus blow rings, and I've personally gone inactive because I don't want to invest 30k-50k into buff items that will probably be worth 50% of their value next year.

It's all what the last two posts have said. And rampsy is off (like his 100k sacred kong)... mindark doesn't get percentage of loot. They get percentage of decay. If it was 10 and 25% of loot, this game would be long dead.

But all this is offtopic. Move it to the 830th tax/loot theory thread of 2016.

It's all what the last two posts have said. And rampsy is off (like his 100k sacred kong)... mindark doesn't get percentage of loot. They get percentage of decay. If it was 10 and 25% of loot, this game would be long dead.

But all this is offtopic. Move it to the 830th tax/loot theory thread of 2016.

Indeed, please see this thread for the actual quote from Marco with MA if you have any doubts.

Also, CLD's were $100 not $1000.

i know people though who log every fucking shit and are total data freaks and their longterm result (over hundreds of thousands of peds spend) show that the longterm return is exactly the amount of tax lower on taxed than on untaxed land...

Thanks for all the feedback, interesting read.

Prefer to go empirical about Entropia as that is the only reliable thing, everything else is a theory and subject to change.
The only data I can verify is my own tracking which is published to this hunting log.

Here are my conclusions based on data, and theories on why.
* there is no tt return % difference between hunting on LA and taxed, at least until 4%
** last example was eomons (w/o armor) no LA for 2 months vs. osseo (w. armor) in LA
** definate conclusion = nonsense for me to go hunting outside of my LAs
** theory = there is some evening out until "reasonable tax level" to not screw the LA hunters, thus LA owners
* my returns were great since 2014 march or so, and went significantly worse 2016 april or so
** 2014 march was when acquired mk2 scope and sight set
** 2016 april was when easter ring introduced and widespread use of the UL (L) armor
** no withdrawals since 2011, 2 requested since november 2015
*** theory1 = there are items giving an edge, used to be mk2 and now is the easter ring
*** theory2 = withdrawals influence returns

Reactions: San
Back