ComPet Development Update

only if a lot of people stop playing, and I can't see that happen over such a minor thing... unless of course they fuck it up by e.g. making tping unreasonably expensive. the fee really musn't be more than 1 pec. 10 is wayyyyy too much.

if the tp fee thing is tolerated by the players, investing in tp deeds can't be a bad idea since unlike the stuff covered by the previous deeds, everybody uses teleporters.

next up: space deeds... eh? :rolleyes:

(btw crazy that my signature is only displayed on the posts AFTER I set it up. never seen any forum do it like that)

Based on ND's number calculations, the fee will be $0.10 = 1ped.

:) reasonable, right?

Great news and looking forward for it :)

Sorry guys, I have tried searching for it but not found the info (even though I´m sure it´s there somewhere).

It says on the ComPet webpage that "those who own ComPet deeds will be invited to join the closed beta test."

I have bought my Deeds in-game, and not from the webpage. How will I get invited to the Beta? Will they scan all the avatars to see who have deeds in storage/inventory, and then mail the information to that avatars account mail, or how does it work :eek: ?

Sorry guys, I have tried searching for it but not found the info (even though I´m sure it´s there somewhere).

It says on the ComPet webpage that "those who own ComPet deeds will be invited to join the closed beta test."

I have bought my Deeds in-game, and not from the webpage. How will I get invited to the Beta? Will they scan all the avatars to see who have deeds in storage/inventory, and then mail the information to that avatars account mail, or how does it work :eek: ?

My guess is you will get an email in the email address you have associated with your account that holds a deed.

Nobody knows yet, personally i think it will be open to everyone. But if not i think your idea seems to be the best way to do it. Personally i'm eagerly awaiting an e-mail :)

On the website you login with your inagame profile, so you will get invited the same way those bought from the site. No one knows how. I guess you will just login with your pass for Entropia to the Compet :scratch2:

Well, they will probably check your inventory for a deed when you login to the beta. They would have to do it that way because otherwise ppl who buy deeds during the beta wont be able to play and I am sure they will want to cash in on that one.

A conflicting statement on the Compet website:

"...Additionally, any player can be part of this revenue opportunity and earn PED when smartphone, tablet and web browser users play the new Entropia Universe ComPet App. Before launch, 200,000 ComPet Deeds, priced at 100 PED (10 USD) each, will be made available through the webshop and in the Entropia Universe auction. Deeds can be acquired by anyone with an Entropia Universe account, even those who may not have installed the full Entropia Universe PC client software. They can alternatively purchase deeds through the Virtual Tycoon Android mobile app and start earning revenue from ComPet activity, which is scheduled for launch on May 10 2016..."

Clerical error I am sure, just something they overlooked to update.

I'm curious if I can do the beta because I have only 1 Compet Deed.

I'm curious if I can do the beta because I have only 1 Compet Deed.

You didn't got email with invitation as they promised ?
And beta is about to start in 3 days.
So they changed conditions and having only 1 deed is not enough lol.
Check your spam folder maybe.

*maybe will be postponed again

[h=3]ComPet Development Update[/h]

View attachment 34470

We are pleased to announce that The Closed Beta has been set for May 17, 8:00 UTC. !

In order to ensure that the quality of the game is not compromised, we will not be releasing ComPet to the public on May 10 but will instead be continuing with the QA process. We will send out further information as soon as possible, but for now we would like to assure everyone that all our efforts are focussed on making Compet as good as it can be. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The prices for Compet Deeds will be raised from $10 to $12 per deed. This adjustment will be reflected in the packages sold on the web as of today:https://competgame.com/shop/
Financing has been a great success so the deeds will only be available until The Closed Beta goes live on May 17. After that, they will be traded over the Entropia Universe ingame auction

My Questions are...
1) Are those participating in the "Closed" Beta Testing playing it for free so they do not lose to the issues which may popup during the testing period? OR Is MA going to offer Deed owners a chance to invest in pet upgrades during the testing period "just to peeve you off"?
2) How long does MA expect this Beta Testing to take? 1, 2, 3 weeks??? Any Master_Betas have any ideas? Sorry can't help myself.

I have not seen any mention of a release to the public in a timely fashion.
I did see the Deed price is now $12.
Pretty confusing stuff to me. Closed Beta goes live on May 17 for Beta testers only, right???

Anyone receive Beta invites yet?

Am I going to get f**cked over like when I registered to vote and was told I would receive an email and never did? Did I miss out again?

Anyone receive Beta invites yet?

Am I going to get f**cked over like when I registered to vote and was told I would receive an email and never did? Did I miss out again?

Same here! No invite.

Same here! No invite.

Not quite May 17th here yet, but I'm not going to hold my breath on this either. After all, this is still an MA operation here...:laugh:

no email or anything for me either, so I'm guessing we're still waiting...

I want that emaiiiiiillll!

I'd really prefer if they go ahead and fix the broken Entropia Universe game instead of releasing another beta of something.

Ppl, check yer clocks... they set the timer for 06:00 UTC instead of 08:00 UTC. :wise:

r0gjIu8.png

314zfgf.png

lol you're right

8 UTC is 100 mins from now, not?

shop menu is gone from compet site, all sold? :O

Back