Shop on Rocktropia

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hello,

I am on Rocktropia now and want to know if there are more shops than what i've seen at Tangerine :scratch2:
Since i'm looking for the The Grenade Launcher NGL-1 i've decided to go to rock and look around and maybe get lucky :silly2:
So are there other places with shops on rock for me to look at?

Thanks in advance for any help on this :yup:

Cheers

In theory, every estate in the planet could potentially have a shop on it as shopkeepers can be placed in apartments or LAs that have item points, etc. Might as well grab every tp on the planet while you are there. :)

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/ROCKtropia_maps_and_locations

Just be careful around the No Way Out Prison so that you don't find yourself trapped with No Way Out. ;)

Not sure if the maps on the wikis are pre-apocalypse or post... think they may be pre.

As for the weapon, just ask around, and I'm sure someone will drop one on an auction sometime for you... They used to be available in the technician on rocktropia for a vu or two when they first arrived, so I'm sure someone stockpiled them. As for their usefulness, well that's another issue... considering how low damage they are. The planet you are on is one of the best places to use it if you do find one though... so you are headed in the right direction, possibly.

Last edited:
In theory, every estate in the planet could potentially have a shop on it as shopkeepers can be placed in apartments or LAs that have item points, etc. Might as well grab every tp on the planet while you are there. :)

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/ROCKtropia_maps_and_locations

Just be careful around the No Way Out Prison so that you don't find yourself trapped with No Way Out. ;)

Not sure if the maps on the wikis are pre-apocalypse or post... think they may be pre.

As for the weapon, just ask around, and I'm sure someone will drop one on an auction sometime for you... They used to be available in the technician on rocktropia for a vu or two when they first arrived, so I'm sure someone stockpiled them. As for their usefulness, well that's another issue... considering how low damage they are. The planet you are on is one of the best places to use it if you do find one though... so you are headed in the right direction, possibly.

Many thanks for your reply and info on the shops and on that useful weapon. lol
I know it's very low damage but since i do like to fool around with low level bots and mobs i want one :cool:
Been to most of TP's on rock but not much shops and the No Way Out Prison i have no idea where it's at :scratch2::laugh:

I'll check that link you posted and thanks for it :D

I also have a buying post on that weapon which i offer 100 ped including TT for one :wtg:

Cheers

Hello,

I am on Rocktropia now and want to know if there are more shops than what i've seen at Tangerine :scratch2:
Since i'm looking for the The Grenade Launcher NGL-1 i've decided to go to rock and look around and maybe get lucky :silly2:
So are there other places with shops on rock for me to look at?

Thanks in advance for any help on this :yup:

Cheers

There is 4 stalls in hell, 2 stall at city of dream, 2 stalls at camp crunk and 1 at ilse of souls. Also there is cells in prision, you can easly leave prison via , witt tp 2 chip or just fly out if your not prisoner. Juicy fuit monster has been trying to sell the weopen your after and on RT most days.

There is 4 stalls in hell, 2 stall at city of dream, 2 stalls at camp crunk and 1 at ilse of souls. Also there is cells in prision, you can easly leave prison via , witt tp 2 chip or just fly out if your not prisoner. Juicy fuit monster has been trying to sell the weopen your after and on RT most days.

Thanks for your input on this :D

Juicy Fruit Monster it is :cool:, gonna search for him/her and hopefully i'll have that The Grenade Launcher asap :wtg:
I've sent him/her a message :)

Cheers

Last edited:
It's insanely handy grenade thrower if you like 20 mobs on you. (like punies, low level skillling, evade skilling, simply hoarding mobs for a low level iron hunt)

It's insanely handy grenade thrower if you like 20 mobs on you. (like punies, low level skillling, evade skilling, simply hoarding mobs for a low level iron hunt)

Thanks for your input which is the first time i've heard anyone saying something positive about this low level weapon.:laugh:

I did talk to Juicy Fruit Monster but for a price between 250 to 1k ped :jawdrop: i will have to wait abit longer and keep posting that buying post in the trade channel untill someone feels some pitty for me and sell me one for 100 ped or so :laugh:
The funny thing is(more like a sad thingy) that i bought one last summer for 29 ped from the auction but since i had to stop playing for like half year or so i sold almost everything including this Grenade launcher :silly2:
I can do this :hammer: and this :banghead: to myself now.lol

Cheers

Thanks for your input which is the first time i've heard anyone saying something positive about this low level weapon.:laugh:

This weapon has been extremely popular on RT with group of vixen hunters that to join there team they prefer this weapon or noob skildek lancehead. You can see the effects of team on mu of gears and now with the mission on vixens.

This weapon has been extremely popular on RT with group of vixen hunters that to join there team they prefer this weapon or noob skildek lancehead. You can see the effects of team on mu of gears and now with the mission on vixens.

I see and many thanks for this extra input on this weapon :D

When i read your input it looks like it have the same effect as this weapon,
http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=S.I._FlameThrower

I've done that on the vixens and the skills lines kept coming and i could set many vixens on fire at the same time which was very fun to see and to do.lol:laugh:
See pic, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=304950

Cheers

Last edited:
The flamethrower effect can also be achieved with the 17 pec rifle from Hunt the thing. Shoot and spray it from left to right. You can hit 6 mobs at the same time for 1.0 damage. It normally does 2 damage.. tripling its eco

I did talk to Juicy Fruit Monster but for a price between 250 to 1k ped :jawdrop: i will have to wait abit longer and keep posting that buying post in the trade channel untill someone feels some pitty for me and sell me one for 100 ped or so :laugh:

Don't worry you can make the 1k peds back pretty fast.
It's the ultimate cheat weapon of the moment :)

The flamethrower effect can also be achieved with the 17 pec rifle from Hunt the thing. Shoot and spray it from left to right. You can hit 6 mobs at the same time for 1.0 damage. It normally does 2 damage.. tripling its eco

Thanks for this info on the 17 pec rifle, never heard of it before so is this a L or UL rifle?
Thats is some good eco :yup:

Cheers

Don't worry you can make the 1k peds back pretty fast.
It's the ultimate cheat weapon of the moment :)

Well, i got no idea about the cheat part even if it hits me right in the face :laugh:
I just like all those low level UL weapons which makes playing EU very cheap and fun with zero stress :thumbup:
Got all the S.I ones from Cyrene and they are just :cool: to play with :yay:

Cheers

Well, i got no idea about the cheat part even if it hits me right in the face :laugh:
I just like all those low level UL weapons which makes playing EU very cheap and fun with zero stress :thumbup:
Got all the S.I ones from Cyrene and they are just :cool: to play with :yay:

Cheers

do the thing missions if you haven't yet. They are quite fun

I got a tier 8 one for sale for 1000 ped

You don't have it from me, but:
The minimum damage a mob receives is 1.0, so if you gather 10 noob mobs in range each one gets 1.0 damage. While the max damage of the weapon is 5 or 6, doubling the eco of the weapon making a tt profit guaranteed if you hunt like that.

do the thing missions if you haven't yet. They are quite fun

Haven't done that one yet but i will search for some info on it and do it pretty soon :yup:

Cheers

I got a tier 8 one for sale for 1000 ped

Thanks for the offer but thats to much ;) i just need a non tier one and i'll be just as happy :D

Cheers

You don't have it from me, but:
The minimum damage a mob receives is 1.0, so if you gather 10 noob mobs in range each one gets 1.0 damage. While the max damage of the weapon is 5 or 6, doubling the eco of the weapon making a tt profit guaranteed if you hunt like that.

LOL @ "You don't have it from me" :laugh:
Well, i think that is just what i'm doing when using the S.I. FlameThrower coz it has about 5 or 6 damage and most of the times i'm hitting around 8 to 12 mobs/bots/vixens and what not :cool:
I just never given it any thoughts and like most of the times i don't do.lol
I just lock, load and fire at will.:laugh:

Cheers

Back