Buying: Crafted Armor and Plates

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
I'm looking for a complete Female set of Expedition Armor :cool:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Expedition

There was a set in the auction not so long ago but for some odd reason(maybe stupidity? :laugh:) i did not buy it back then :banghead:
So could the person selling it back then pm me or anyone who can craft one is also welcome or who ever pm me first :yup: with a set of course :laugh:
I offer 300 peds total for the complete set including TT(full/half or whatever tt).lol

I'm also looking for one piece of the Mark.4B plates
Mark.4B is done and many thanks for the one who helped me out with it :dance: :wtg:

Offerings should be good since i did check the MU :D:D:D

Edit,
Also buying the BP's for this armor @ 6 ped each;

Have now,
Gloves BP

Still need,
Helmet
Harness
Arms
Thigh
Shin
Foot

All are UL :) except for the foot one which is L :(...:laugh:

As always, pm me here or in game and i'll get back to you asap :yup:

Cheers

Last edited:
:bump::bump::bump:

I've put an order for 3 days for the Mark.4B plate @ 33 peds so if anyone has one just use the auction and we both get what we need :yup: :woot::wtg:

Last edited:
Hello,

I haven´t seen many of these armors in the world..because protection is not worth crafting...

Sadly the blueprints/crafting for this armor needs dunkel plastixs...

so best way is (like you did) pay what ppl have in storage dusting around

But if you insist of this..i could lend you the blueprint of the arm guards...and some ppl do own the rest of the blueprints to craft this...

Regards,
Edward MrEddie James

Hello,

I haven´t seen many of these armors in the world..because protection is not worth crafting...

Sadly the blueprints/crafting for this armor needs dunkel plastixs...

so best way is (like you did) pay what ppl have in storage dusting around

But if you insist of this..i could lend you the blueprint of the arm guards...and some ppl do own the rest of the blueprints to craft this...

Regards,
Edward MrEddie James

Thanks for your input about this armor :)

I know it is a low stats armor but i do like the color and the design and since i am a beginner/noob and maybe for years to come:laugh: i don't mind the low stats at all ;)
Also thanks for the offer for lending me the BP of the arm guards but for now i will keep trying to get a complete set :cool:
I don't see how i could get all 7 BP parts to make the whole set :scratch2:

I will check into that "dunkel plastixs" stuff since i don't know what that is nor how to get it :scratch2:
I hope someone will see this post and make a complete set for me or sell me the one they have in storage :yup:
If i can't get a complete set from someone i might go for piece by piece untill i have all 7 but i will give this post some time before i give up on it ;)

Cheers

Edit, many thanks for the one who helped me out with the Mark.4B plate :bowdown::wtg::beerchug::dance:

Last edited:
dunkle plastix is an enmatter, rare one, with a tt of 1.1ped and a mark up at 5k% or something, so if 1 is required for each part of armor, it will cost 1.1*7*50 so larger more than 300peds, and thats only if there is no miss in craft
don't think you could get some for 300peds

dunkle plastix is an enmatter, rare one, with a tt of 1.1ped and a mark up at 5k% or something, so if 1 is required for each part of armor, it will cost 1.1*7*50 so larger more than 300peds, and thats only if there is no miss in craft
don't think you could get some for 300peds

Thanks for your input about the mu and so on :)
I did check each piece of this armor and their mu is very low and about 272 or so peds for the full set and that is why i've put the complete set @ 300 peds ;)
So my 300 peds seems pretty good and fair :yup:

Cheers

Last edited:

Searching for that nice looking Expedition Armor :tongue2: :laugh: :silly2:

Offering 300 peds total for the complete set including TT(full/half or whatever tt).lol

Edit,
Also buying the BP's for this armor @ 6 ped each;

Have now,
Gloves BP

Still need,
Helmet
Harness
Arms
Thigh
Shin
Foot

All are UL :) except for the foot one which is L :(...:laugh:

Cheers

Last edited:

Searching for that nice looking Expedition Armor :tongue2: :laugh: :silly2:

Offering 300 peds total for the complete set including TT(full/half or whatever tt).lol

No need for BP's since i found someone with all of them :cool: only need them dunkle plastix if they still exist :scratch2: :confused: :laugh:

Cheers

p.s in a few days or so i'll put a order on all these 7 armor parts in the auction as per MU :)

Back