NEED HELP with robot invasion

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
THEY are attacking Fort Pandora . Spotted L39 Droka and L29 Troopers. They got through the defenses and are attacking the main base. Please gather weapons and able bodies to the front ASAP.

Good armor is optac x1 or x2, mah'ketta or adjusted nemesis and of course 6a plates. Hurry we cant afford to lose this base!

NOW theres L192 Gate Defenders. We really need some good teamwork. Spread out and attack in formation. Follow the leader and attack hard, unified and strong. 1-2-3-GO!

Last edited:
You'r doing a better job than Planet Calypso promoting the ''event''

Yup, post inspired me to rebuy some bot gear! I hope MA are paying attention.

Be careful tho, 90% of big loots are items which can go only to one player while everyone else gets a whooping 10% return. That's the reason I don't go, and one of the reasons most people dont bother going.

One day, maybe in the distant future, we will have well planned and promoted events.

You'r doing a better job than Planet Calypso promoting the ''event''

YEAH i noticed that too.

Heres why:

I figure it was probably pre coded to happen each year at a certain time. They've since "let go" of the better programmers who neglected to tell them about it. So, now, they don't even know about it. As far as I can tell some players stumbled on it by accident.

Back