Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

monkeys.jpg

More to come.

Lots more, but only if they post here.

I am actually sitting here waiting.

IDGF what you have to say honestly :D

If you don't like our Discord, Make your own. :D

I Dont Give a Fuck what you have to say honestly :D

If you don't like our Discord, Make your own. :D

Q.F.T.

I guess you didn't spot the red text.

Well others can read it and make up their own minds about the replies posted. Lacking is an understatement. :yup:

Entropia Universe Discord is a great place to chat, ask questions or just pass the time and read or browse the galleries.
Everyone involved have done an excellent job maintaining and promoting it.
If you aren’t on Discord, I highly recommend getting in there.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out all the other great communities in there such Planet Arkadia, Cyrene, Monria among many others. it’s a great resource to have in your EU toolbox.

Change in admins!

Supapres is stepping down so he has been replaced by Bonnie!

Good luck Supa and thank you for everything you have done for this channel!

*tries not to break it* ;) Looking forward the new opportunity, thank you :)

Fun place to hang out and chat if you are stuck in isolation!

A 250ped prize contest has kicked off on the discord today that will run through the end of April 2020. If you have some time on your hands during these pandemic times and have some graphic artist skills, then I encourage you to join and participate! That being said, we're getting closer to 2,000 members!

1750+ members now, mind ark and planet partner officials + player created content rooms.

Great place to advertise trades, events, flights, land areas too :)

The voice chat has been getting much more active too which is great!

Another bump for the EU discord. We have many planet partner devs/officials along with My from MindArk active here. Come be a part of this large and active community while you grind out Merry Mayhem!

Hello

If you are going to market this Discord i think that you should clearly state that this is not an official Entropia Discord and there are many other Entropia chanels as well, otherwise, it may seem misleading.

This can also be good for the planet partner representatives to know so there is no risk for some players to get information that other do not.

Any player created site will have there own agenda, and company company interest in mind.
In this chanel the players can decide what information that is put out and removed. (free speech, Facebook, Twitter someone?)

The Discord is run by a company that markets that they have the safest transport ship and were previously a pirate.
This is not slander but facts stated by the players themselves .

The Discord is run by a company that markets that they have the safest transport ship and were previously a pirate.
It's not run by any company, the discord creator and 3 out of 4 admins aren't even related to space in any way. And there is no censorship in any form in this discord or removal of information, the only rule is to not be an asshole to others.

Discord has a different function & emphasis to the forums. If you like chatting you can in real time. It is made for the immediate present. But if you prefer to read it can be deeply irritating as it is very hard to follow - short comments & an endless succession of Gifs which may well support the spoken word but by themselves are trite & irritating.

If you like to speak, Discord is the place. If you like to read & maybe contemplate on what is there, the Forums are the place.
To me Discords only use is coordinating activities in real time.

Friendly bump for those who haven't joined us on discord

Been a wee while since this was bumped, Hope to see you there if you fancy it! Creeping up to 3000 members now :)

Back