Info: Clarification regarding Teleporter fee

the real clarification should be on ND, is he closely affiliated to MA or not? is he working as a lightning protection system for silly ideas?
since obviously the community does not recognize any overlord status within Entropia Universe on his behalf.

Few people sold their soul and fucked future to everyone else when participants would be more receptive to optional fees just for an box.

That's a bit dramatic, it's only a game. For starters there was no mention of TP fees and you just had to vote it did not matter who for.

Thanks!! TP fees would have been a grave mistake.

Speaking of fees for enhanced functionality... can you give us an estimate of when we can expect the space transport system to be operational? We've been funding it for quite some time now with our extra auction fees.

Reactions: ZPF

Possible TP again to FOMA or CP, even better... Big Fee for us big spenders to other Planets. I'm Game.
Just a thought.
Amen :cool:

I personally think that being able to TP between planets or minimally up to the space stations would be awesome. The fees would have to be high enough between planets so as not to interfere with the MS and equus owners current market. I imagine that a 50 ped fee would be enough for those impatient people to be willing to pay to TP between planets without impacting the MS owners too much.

Great news that there will be no teleport fees.

I can see the sell off stampede slowing down now :)

Thank you Mind Ark for listening to the community :)

Travelers and space service providers find each other in #space_flight

The MindArk management team has reviewed the proposal made by the President of Virtual Reality concerning teleporter fees, and has determined that such a system does not complement the current development plans for Entropia Universe and therefore will not be implemented.

However, the proposal was very interesting, and aspects of it may find their way into future planned systems and features where participants would be more receptive to optional fees that provide enhanced convenience and utility.

Seriously? That ego tripping idiot took a proposal which was burned to the ground years ago and has proposed implemented it, while still pretending he is a representation for the community and working to improve the game for all?

This whole presidency thing is becoming more and more of a farce.

What a c..t

Thank you for the information Ludvig|MindArk !

Keep up the good work. :D

Back