Building The Future - The Next Stage of Plot Ownership

To Ludvig:

I am a holder of a land plot and I think all the information you have given us thus far (not just about the new plots) is very much appreciated. Please do not stop.

To Venture:

I understand your frustration but, giving us rough time frames of upcoming content releases is a very good thing IMO. Whether we know about things now, rather than literally the day of or couple days before a patch hits, the effect is the same. The only thing different is the time we are working with. I'm sorry this information hurts your timescale for sales.

Nearly all MMORPG's out today give players patch announcements, upcoming content announcements, etc,. And usually months in advance. I welcome this change, because to me it adds reliability to MA and EU. How often have we as players asked to know what is in the pipeline, and when we don't get an answer we complain that MA is "sitting on their thumbs"?

In regards to this being a RCE, the only thing thing Ludvig did was let us know the timeline of already promised content, he did not tell us what the next Adj mission is etc,.

I think keeping us in the dark until the day of is what everyone has been used to, but I think it is the wrong way to do things, and I think to discourage more open communication about things we've already been told about would be a bad thing.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am loving all the info! It's just MA has never, ever said "we will be dropping another imk3 in the summer so don't buy the current ones!" which he basically just did here is all I am getting at. So glad we are getting a focus on this content it's whats bringing me back in game.

I would like a list to that are update so we can see which plots are free to claim. Running around searching and checking plots is a bit tiresome....

I would like a list to that are update so we can see which plots are free to claim. Running around searching and checking plots is a bit tiresome....

All the plots that could be bought with cld are claimed already. The only way to get a plot until more are added is to buy from another player.

All the plots that could be bought with cld are claimed already. The only way to get a plot until more are added is to buy from another player.

I think he meant during the next sale

And plots are already way too saturated, there are more plots then active depositors on calypso. If you want one buy a current one, no need to release more.

You mean the depositors who are feeding the seven digit withdrawallers?

The CLDs are constantly going up in price for no apparent reason but that the only onces that are on the market are passed around by the same people, and if a normal player "wants in" he usually needs to feed a reseller (as a reseller who has it as their primary profession, rather than a typical hunter/miner/crafter).

Thinking of that maybe it's good if no more plots will be released That eventually plots will slowly go out to normal players (albeit feeding resellers in the process), rather than being claimed by anonyous people who have hundreds of CLDs (and could pay 2x or 3x the price just to get most of the released plots).

Last edited:
Oh don't get me wrong. I am loving all the info! It's just MA has never, ever said "we will be dropping another imk3 in the summer so don't buy the current ones!" which he basically just did here is all I am getting at. So glad we are getting a focus on this content it's whats bringing me back in game.

No, he is not.

MA said that there will be a plot for EVERY 9 cld's, and all I wanted to know was when.

Not, we'll let a few go, so resellers can make a fortune selling them on, and those who missed out at the time can twiddle their thumbs in the mean time.

And what really pisses me off is going around looking for a plot, to see multiple ones owned by the same avatar.

Bid to end while your at work? All you had to do was buy it, there were weeks to buy each one. I don't get what you're saying. Did you even know how to buy them? There was no bidding.

Yes, I know how to get them, but no good when I actually get there, every single one has been taken.

Ludvig: this is breaking the standard RCE rules and letting people know they should wait for the item instead of buying current ones; affecting the economy.

As much as i don't show respect for the former player Nighthawk, he didn't do anything bad here, just communication about old news. New settlements are announced in every MA notes/ buzz or whatever you may call it.
Last info about them is in the state of the universe fucking welcomed MA news.

As a player, i am looking toward one since some time, was about to buy one but prices for them is ridiculous since the available ones have been bought by people like you who add few K on them overnight with no reason. They call themselves investors and are out of touch with reality.

Ludvig: this is breaking the standard RCE rules and letting people know they should wait for the item instead of buying current ones; affecting the economy.

How many mid level players (=depositors) do you Think would have remained ingame, if the items that stopped dropping 2005 was the only ones that still were ingame today; if MA didn't start to drop new kinds of items 2010 and onward?

Hint: ML-35 Went from 3.5k ped to 27k ped during that period - what would the cost of ML-35 be today if there weren't new options?

How many hunters would there be if Adj/imp/Mod fap/Cooper's fap still were the only ones above 42 heal? (Not counting DLX here) - Hint: The players who started around 2005-2006, when nice items had stopped dropping, continued to gain skills and Health, but had problem progressing in the game because Everything just started to become more and more expensive.

Last edited:
No, he is not.

MA said that there will be a plot for EVERY 9 cld's, and all I wanted to know was when.

Not, we'll let a few go, so resellers can make a fortune selling them on, and those who missed out at the time can twiddle their thumbs in the mean time.

And what really pisses me off is going around looking for a plot, to see multiple ones owned by the same avatar.

That isn't possible. For one thing many more cld's are spent then 9 on each plot, and large ones take far more than 9 cld. There is not going to be a plot for every 9 cld... It isn't possible.

How many mid level players (=depositors) do you Think would have remained ingame, if the items that stopped dropping 2005 was the only ones that still were ingame today; if MA didn't start to drop new kinds of items 2010 and onward?

Hint: ML-35 Went from 3.5k ped to 27k ped during that period - what would the cost of ML-35 be today if there weren't new options?

How many hunters would there be if Adj/imp/Mod fap/Cooper's fap still were the only ones above 42 heal? (Not counting DLX here) - Hint: The players who started around 2005-2006, when nice items had stopped dropping, continued to gain skills and Health, but had problem progressing in the game because Everything just started to become more and more expensive.

I don't get what this has to do with my point, I was getting at that MA normally doesn't talk about anything that would affect the economy.

That isn't possible. For one thing many more cld's are spent then 9 on each plot, and large ones take far more than 9 cld. There is not going to be a plot for every 9 cld... It isn't possible.

This was the promise.

1 CLD = 1 vote.

9 CLD = 1 plot.

I'm not sure what you mean by "isn't possible" but apparently it's something other than the english meaning of the word "possible".

This was the promise.

1 CLD = 1 vote.

9 CLD = 1 plot.

I'm not sure what you mean by "isn't possible" but apparently it's something other than the english meaning of the word "possible".

When you have Large plots selling for more than 9 CLD Ea (More like 100+) there will not be 60,000/9 ~6667 plots. This was the promise but after seeing the current system it's just not happening.

Yeah, but it's a bit annoying running around to see if any plots are free when they release new ones. They should have a list of all unclaimed plots so I can know if I should bother or not, that should be in their interest too.

Yeah, but it's a bit annoying running around to see if any plots are free when they release new ones. They should have a list of all unclaimed plots so I can know if I should bother or not, that should be in their interest too.
just like the estate broker should list all estates (apartments, shops, etc.) he still holds that haven't been handed out to the community yet? ...

just like the estate broker should list all estates (apartments, shops, etc.) he still holds that haven't been handed out to the community yet? ...

yes why not, but the difference is the the apartments can be sold/listed on a auction, unclaimed plots can't be listed.

I have spoken with the development team. New plots will be released sometime after the summer.

Thanks for the clarification, it is useful to have the heads up.

[h=3]
[h=4]Building and Rebuilding[/h] What if you don’t like the way you’ve built your house, or you want to build another kind of building instead? You can start again by demolishing the building and regaining roughly 50% of your initial investment, which can then be used on your next build!

Hope someone is brave enough to test if we get TT back or materials. Better be materials and a perfect 50% for each material, if a person was to get a bunch of a low MU one back that'd suck. Ludvig can we get clarification on this?

I have spoken with the development team. New plots will be released sometime after the summer.

Wait....wait wait wait....
Holy F***ing sh*t!
COMMUNICATION FROM ABOVE!!!!

PEOPLE WE HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH THE MOTHERSHIP! GRAB YOUR TIN FOIL HATS!:dunce::woot::woot::woot:

Wait....wait wait wait....
Holy F***ing sh*t!
COMMUNICATION FROM ABOVE!!!!

PEOPLE WE HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH THE MOTHERSHIP! GRAB YOUR TIN FOIL HATS!:dunce::woot::woot::woot:

Communication has always existed.
Correct communication however...

In july 2015, they also said that full functionality of the plots would come shortly after the summer.
They never told us it would be after summer 2016 though instead of 2015.

Just wondering when the fulfillment of this process will take effect.

Alas a finished product cannot be hyped up to increase virtual value, and promote currency circulation in the game multiple times so I'd suspect never.

"Building The Future - The Next Stage of Plot Ownership"

The 'future' couldn't be here Soon™ enough at this point - lol

" In this release only one type of house is available, but this is merely the beginning. We are continuously working on more developments! "

in ancient days there was a sign at Omegaton that said "build your future here." That signed was torn down at vu 10. Shattered a lot of hopes and dreams at the time... had to be there...

Back