Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Seriously what drops it :X

Your butt.

Bristlehogs

I mean other then bristle, daikiba and shinkiba :dunce: I can look at entropedia :deal:

So other than the things that loot stinktree boards, you want....what exactly? :scratch2:

So other than the things that loot stinktree boards, you want....what exactly? :scratch2:

I dunno I have heard unconfirmed reports of other mobs like bercycled dropping it. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten them from any other mobs.

I dunno I have heard unconfirmed reports of other mobs like bercycled dropping it. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten them from any other mobs.

all I get from those is Firn, which looks similar, neconu and goki drop only the long boards, so no good

?

Bristlehog, Shinkiba and Daikiba

I spent hours today hunting these 3 critters, not 1 stinktree board...:banghead:

Why choose something rare & hard to find as ingredient to build houses?
Unfortunately, there will be those who will give up, this could be bad for the value of land plots.
Why didn't they pick a harvestable wood or a more easily crafted item?
Unless stinktree boards are going to be looted at the migration, I don't get it...:scratch2:

I spent hours today hunting these 3 critters, not 1 stinktree board...:banghead:

Unfortunately, there will be those who will give up, this could be bad for the value of land plots.
Why didn't they pick a harvestable wood or a more easily crafted item?
Unless stinktree boards are going to be looted at the migration, I don't get it...:scratch2:

neither do I...
and 5 of the 12 items needed for the buildings, require these stinktrees.
It's typical MindArk though.
"Let us pick a very rare item, require thousands of them to be used, so that in best case scenario 1 person can build it, possibly even none if multiple people buy it, wait til they've spent all their money, then we adjust loot chance so it will drop like crazy. That way we can fuck up those who are actually giving us money by doing things like this early"

neither do I...
and 5 of the 12 items needed for the buildings, require these stinktrees.
It's typical MindArk though.
"Let us pick a very rare item, require thousands of them to be used, so that in best case scenario 1 person can build it, possibly even none if multiple people buy it, wait til they've spent all their money, then we adjust loot chance so it will drop like crazy. That way we can fuck up those who are actually giving us money by doing things like this early"
That's what hurts the most. All this work right now and all the spending and it will just be common in an update

it's a little like the Cyrene fap mission, require 200 bones and 75 bone in meat which drop is slow amounts. The problem is, even after multiple attempts to increase drop they are still pretty rare.

fyi, I did a 500ped hunt on Rampsy's Shinkiba LA and looted just 2

I can confirm bristlehog and shinkiba do loot them, but the current drop rate is almost 0%.

gl

I got some yesterday from bristlehog. The berycled drop the long ones.

Who all is actually trying to build a house right now? I am 99% sure all the people buying this shit ain't even using it just hoarding it to try to sell at ridiculous prices...

I'm all for hunting loot having as many uses as possible...but it would sure make a lot more sense for Resource Gatherer and Carpenter to be the applicable professions here.

Reactions: Mac
First time an ad payed off for me. Noticed the one marketing LA65 on the ad board at Minopolis and went away dying a lot on the Shinky stalkers. Asked a m8 to heal and hired a healer later. The boards only dropped on globals. Had four 50 pedders and one 260 ped. Got like 2 boards each global. But with the current mu going beserk its ok :).

Yea, I feel sorry for you house builders. But the boards seems to be on fire. Will that reseller selling for 6k% really be able to sell for 6k%? Looks like it. Maybe even tomorrow.

First time an ad payed off for me. Noticed the one marketing LA65 on the ad board at Minopolis and went away dying a lot on the Shinky stalkers. Asked a m8 to heal and hired a healer later. The boards only dropped on globals. Had four 50 pedders and one 260 ped. Got like 2 boards each global. But with the current mu going beserk its ok :).

Yea, I feel sorry for you house builders. But the boards seems to be on fire. Will that reseller selling for 6k% really be able to sell for 6k%? Looks like it. Maybe even tomorrow.

Guess houses are on hold for a bit...

berycled drops it

Maybe even Stinktree boards will be able to be harvested.

Otherwise what is the point of chopping down Moonleaf trees?

Tried Equus today for regular stink, Nothing at all.

I wouldn't be too suprised if mindark sneak short stinktree boards into a otherwise uninteresting and underhunted mob. Maybe its time to grab your old rusty tools of hunting and do a mob loot survey. If you can find such a mob before others figure it out this might become a nice source of peds. And i wouldn't expect this kind of information to be shared in public. It dosn't hurt to put in some effort once in a while to figure out something.

On a side note, i was afraid this would happen and it apears i was right. The new houses are meant to become the cash cows for the economy with very vague ideas about the return of investment in the future. I can only suggest to forget the plot deed for another year and get your house for a faction of costs the early builders paid or mindark adjust the drop rates.

Back