Question: Reverse sound changes please

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Can we get the old critical hit sounds back? Some weapons also got their sound changed, most people like the old ones better.

Also please, can you stop messing with things that don't need to be changed?

*shakes fist angrily*

Thanks.

The most annoying is when someone's divine protection triggers, everyone in the area hear it and think it's theirs.

The most annoying is when someone's divine protection triggers, everyone in the area hear it and think it's theirs.

Yes, that is annoying....to me, it sounds like someone opening a strongbox....:eyecrazy:

Sad part of all is that both my gun & fap gives 1 sound every 2 uses..
Now this is something I like to see/hear fixed, I might even turn my sound on again

Sad part of all is that both my gun & fap gives 1 sound every 2 uses..
Now this is something I like to see/hear fixed, I might even turn my sound on again

Yeah I disabled my sounds too, takes out a lot of the game's identity... :(

Surprised that anyone even have sound enabled. I would go crazy if I played with sound grinding for hours ^^ turned it off many years ago :D

Surprised that anyone even have sound enabled. I would go crazy if I played with sound grinding for hours ^^ turned it off many years ago :D

But but but what about the "SWwwoooooooohohohohohoho" of hofs? And the "Tralalalalalalaatiiiitoti" of globals?

You monster ! :laugh:

I have music disabled as I listen to my own, but I certainly can't play without sounds, even though a 65 attacks/min gun that sounds like 20/min annoys the hell out of me :bomb:

Ludvig please, my ears are bleeding.

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Which weapons do you think of? Some should have been reverted, no clue if that has been done...

The sounds are a work in progress that were accidentally added too early. They will be reverted in the next patch.

I'm starting to get used to the new crit sounds, but I for sure liked to old once better as well.
What I do hate is that laser sounds changed couple months/year(s) ago, sucks, sound soo lame.
Also why would the Adjusted Maddox IV not sound like a Maddox IV? It sounds like a laser weapon!
Where the devs lazy when creating Adj Maddox IV and Adj EWE EP-41? So they use the same sound or what?

vote for fix the sound

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, new sounds are crap.

and ps... please bring back old Berycled sound!

1. Stop pretending tha critical sound is an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring old one back!!!!
2. Please fix enviroment sounds in some places too! example: Eurus/Eos etc ambient "train/factory" sound is missing again ;/ Was one of the awesome things I loved on Caly

Thank you

+rep to op (again lol)

Back