PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiwaz Storm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think team hunting has been changed some years ago, and no longer team leader can receive all loot...
    This was changed to specifically prevent pvp exploits.
    No, you're correct, but I wasn't saying that that setting existed for team hunting, I was suggesting that it could be a loot option in team mining. Perhaps some sort of lockbox or temporary deed system could prevent pvp exploits, or, more simply, the option could just be disabled in lootable pvp.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiwaz Storm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think team hunting has been changed some years ago, and no longer team leader can receive all loot...
    This was changed to specifically prevent pvp exploits.
    yes it was changed , no option "leader takes all"

btw, nice idea, it can be made not work in pvp areas or smth like that.
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spike Spike Black
    Society
    Entropia Directory
    Images
    How about a shared loot window, similar to an escrow account, the extracted resources enter it and then can't leave until the team leader dissolves the team, the extractor / employee would then be given a percentage which is set at the start.

If one or both are in a lootable pvp area it's counted as lootable, preventing someone exploiting it by letting themselves be killed by a friend is the hard part - leaving it as the percentage of who's killed can still be exploited and taking it all leaves it open to people doing it on purpose. Limiting it to non lootable areas seems the only valid way i.e. the employee cannot extract in lootable areas and the employer extracts then it doesn't enter the window.

Anything linked to the leader / employer, in this case mining finds, that the employee acts upon enters the window, anything the employee do themselves remains their own so they can also mine but it's separate.
    "I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt" - It's a Gundam
    "You know when you're old. You walk past a night club and no one offers you a flyer" - Greg Davies.
    <raptr sig was here until it started causing security issues in chrome>

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    I got an idea inspired by real life: an invasive plant that spreads EVERYWHERE (and I mean that literally - if a plant is not cut for e.g. 6 hours, it will create 3 more plants in the near vicinity) unless you cut it down with your newbie no-decay Trimm-o-matic 1000 (TM). the resulting drops (fibers) can be used in crafting. or in an alternative method of crafting (e.g. refine 1000 fibers for a piece of exclusive fiber clothing, 10000 for a whip, etc.)

I think people bored of sweating would love that concept. lot more dynamic since you have to think too about what you're doing - when you cut ALL the plants down, that area won't yield any more profit. people would actually visit remote areas that right now never see a player at all!

actually that concept is so good I'm gonna elaborate it in a thread of its own later
    you don't have to walk their way
    you don't have to watch the show
    you don't have to play their game
    and you don't have to die to leave entropia
    (c) Pain of Salvation, Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2