Quiz from a dissapointed hunter :)

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
I'm preparing to fly back to my "nest" but I’m in front of a dilemma and need some advice :scratch2:
Just 77 kills before my Longtooth current iron challenge completed (stage II actually not any uber) but my last runs and results very discouraging in every hunt on Caly.
So dear friends, what you will do in my place?
Another 77 kills and loose some more or say bye bye till next year?
Let see what you are thinking :)

Stop being naive and think that u can earn anything. Answer yourself question if quality of MMO fun you are getting is worth money you spend, and if there are any other alternatives on market with better fun/cost ratio.

Stop being naive and think that u can earn anything. Answer yourself question if quality of MMO fun you are getting is worth money you spend, and if there are any other alternatives on market with better fun/cost ratio.

ofc I didn't meant to quit :) Just to fly back to ROCK and do my stuff for a while :yup:

btw first advice for Ms Pudding was a winner, so conviecing didn't left me any doubt what I need to do lol

i would choose the lower maturity and kill the last 77 LT

GL :)

PS

you need less than 30ped amno to kill 77 L4 adolescent.

in worst scenario 80% return it will cost 6 peds

Last edited:
ofc I didn't meant to quit :) Just to fly back to ROCK and do my stuff for a while :yup:

btw first advice for Mrs Pudding was a winner, so conviecing didn't left me any doubt what I need to do lol

Alternative answers:

- Sell/trade stuff in order to apply towards next hunt(s)/complete the mission.
- Go to another planet (looks like you've done this approach so far).
- Depo after working overtime from real life job if employed.
- Take a break from game and return in a week from selling stuff on ebay to fund EU (just an example).
- Brainstorm ideas or alternative ways to make Peds in game (ppl need things for migration, thus the need for things in terms of certain items the MUs increase).
- Re-evaluate hunting gear setup and/or tactics and try something new (example hunt different areas and even try asking others (Soc mbrs/friends) to assist you in team, but you get kill points).
- Craft/mine if bankroll allows it - scratch this one/omit this.
- Hold a summer garage sale or a gofundme page in real life to fund the rest of this mission.
- Sweat it out, lol - j/k

I finished my stage III a week ago with the L4 Adolescents along the road south of Half Moon Bay. It takes a bit of patience since there is only a handful of spawns of 2 mobs every minute, and avatars compete for them. But it worked well enough to get it done within 24 hours, European morning hours are best (publishing this info might worsen the situation). And while not expensive to take down in the first place, loot was good enough to remain sustainable on a small budget throughout the mission. I'm actually not sure it was intended that this cheap mob should count fully for the mission, but assume it would have been corrected or announced if it was a mistake since there was enough time for MA to do so.

Just Suck it up and finish the mission , I just finished 3000 LT and will leave them for this year, just started hunting young Eomon

Worst case scenario no loot (unlikely as it is) - is it worth the loss? The likelihood of a hof in 77 kills is zero, isn't it?

The first time I managed to blow 7k in one session, I just quit playing seriously and only do a session or two when I want a chat with the old soc. If you have no fun out of it, what's the point? By the way, that was long before all this newfangled missions stuff - the general return is way, way down since then and the prizes at end of missions seem a bit disproportionally small.

I had 1.9k points to finish the 3k stage and loot sucked.

I just finished the 3k and stopped hunting them.

Maybe next year I will look into LTs again.

keep on shooting until there's nothing left to shoot at, then shoot some more :D

It is almost certain that the next kill you do contains a HOF.

Or the one after that if you didn't get a HOF....and if you don't get one then definitely the one after that one, and..........................

*3 weeks later*

.......:yay: finally got a HOF - 52PED Longtooth.....so worth it :wtg: :laugh: :eyecrazy: :broke:

Only 77 to finish actual stage, well do it.

Then take a break with next stage and do something else.

i would choose the lower maturity and kill the last 77 LT

GL :)

PS

you need less than 30ped amno to kill 77 L4 adolescent.

in worst scenario 80% return it will cost 6 peds

wow, worst case scenario only 80% ..
My worst case scenarios looks more and more below 50%, no matter witch mob i try.

Still on Caly and I decided to kill those bastards after all :)
The majority of you gave me the "order" to do it and I will obey and maybe there is something good in those 77 LT's
Thx all for posting here I wish lootius be with you (hope next post will be in "UBERS" section lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: 77 kills done! Hat trick globals on those and ended with about +150PED and a full condition TP chip III (L)! Got some of my losses back! I feel a bit better now. Till next year so long LT's

AGAIN THX ALL for post here

Last edited:
Still on Caly and I decided to kill those bastards after all :)
The majority of you gave me the "order" to do it and I will obey and maybe there is something good in those 77 LT's
Thx all for posting here I wish lootius be with you (hope next post will be in "UBERS" section lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: 77 kills done! Hat trick globals on those and ended with about +150PED and a full condition TP chip III (L)! Got some of my losses back! I feel a bit better now. Till next year so long LT's

AGAIN THX ALL for post here

:yay: Gratz....glad you ended up on a good run :beerchug:....maybe it will be on the next kill for me (i think we know how this goes) :laugh:

in the last 500 mobs in the 3k LT mission, i did kill 354 small LT´s without any global.. loot suckes big time.. but i did finish.. guess my dynamic loot was at sleep :)

Just do what I do and say "ok, one more..." Then after that one say "Ok, one more..." and keep repeating until you hof. It works 100% of the time! It really does, do it long enough and you will HOF...problem solved!

Back