Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

Please update me too when you get a chance, thanks!

Have had some challenges but made it to 80 :yay:

Hi, please updated me to 77, thanks!

77.jpg

96, have a couple tokens that should get me to 100 but waiting on the next one to tick 1st. :)

89 psyche here

I guess nobody is using 85 psyche slot , put me in coach.

And ty

Please update me to 79, thanks :)

79.jpg

Done and gz! :yay:

I think I missed your last update. Sorry for that! :ahh: I check regularly but somehow I managed to miss it. If I don't do the update within a week please send me a message. Thank you!

just 79 but. working my way up.

what a nib :D I am 87 but I assume it will take a very long to 88 now :D
you'lll prolly end the year at 90+ if you keep this up (or more if you find a repeatable and smash it :D )

I would like to keep the good spirit of the first two parts alive by largely adopting their rules:
  • Psyche tokens do not count.
I reserve the right to extend or change the rules should the need arise.

Did you scrap that rule? If so maybe you can remove it from your first post.

I put down Mind Force for a solid 6 years! Looks like my last update here was in 2014, sheesh!

Well, I picked up another MF Chip, just a little UL Comb VII chip a while back, with the plan to work my way up to level 80 HIT (had to get that Intuition!)... Well, not only did I unlock Intuition last week (yay me!), but I managed to push my Psyche up in the process. So I'm now sitting at 85. Please update when you get a moment :)

index.php

EDIT:

Here's that Intuition unlock, jumping up pretty fast so far! Over 1500~ and climbing.

index.php

I put down Mind Force for a solid 6 years! Looks like my last update here was in 2014, sheesh!

Well, I picked up another MF Chip, just a little UL Comb VII chip a while back, with the plan to work my way up to level 80 HIT (had to get that Intuition!)... Well, not only did I unlock Intuition last week (yay me!), but I managed to push my Psyche up in the process. So I'm now sitting at 85. Please update when you get a moment :)

index.php

Gratz and updated! :clap:

No. What makes you think so?
Because in your first post you talk about it and you write the following:

I would like to keep the good spirit of the first two parts alive by largely adopting their rules:
  • Psyche tokens do not count.
And obiously many of the gained ranks by the people in this thread come from psyche tokens converted.

96, have a couple tokens that should get me to 100 but waiting on the next one to tick 1st. :)

Or do you mean something else with Psyche tokens because in Entropia Wiki I only find Tokens as Mission rewards which can be converted to Attributes like Psyche, Agility etc. and according to your first post, as I already mentioned above you stated Psyche tokens do not count.

Last edited:

And obiously many of the gained ranks by the people in this thread come from psyche tokens converted.

Or do you mean something else with Psyche tokens because in Entropia Wiki I only find Tokens as Mission rewards which can be converted to Attributes like Psyche, Agility etc. and according to your first post, as I already mentioned above you stated Psyche tokens do not count.
There’s no way to not count psyche tokens. It’s not like your avatar has base psyche and then psyche token separated. Personally. I haven’t turned any in yet though!

Probably mean tokens in storage, not those that have been transformed to attribute points.

[/QUOTE]
Probably mean tokens in storage, not those that have been transformed to attribute points.

Yes this would, in some way, make sense I just asked to clarify what that point in the first post meant.

Back