Selling: (Unique) opportunity - Taking offers on Full Sentinal Female - UL !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Hi,

I'm taking offers on my beloved armor, which I have for many many years. The strength of this armor lies in the extremely high penetration and impact with decent cut, stab en shrapnel.

Below you see a picture WITHOUT PLATES, so just image the penetration number when you ad 5B, Adj 5B, Imp 5B of mod 5B (or some of the L variants). I can tell you this armor rocks so hard that I'm already in tears when I think of selling it. But I don't play a lot for the moment and I don't see any changes in the near future due to RL activities.

So perhaps someone else can take advantage of this armor.

SB : tt+27K
BO : tt+27K

No bids below SB can be accepted as they can create a false sense of hope that they are accepted one day. Please check SB and BO evolution. (as a result of Minim's impressions, I hope this extra information helps)

Taking offers in PM.

Atami

sentinel3.jpg
sentinel2.jpg
sentinel1.jpg

This is not an auction, but I will sell when the time & offer is right

Last edited:
Pretty sweet looking armor!

I'm male unfortunately....not that I could prob afford it without spending a few hours having a storage sale...I am a little bit of a hoarder.

Good Luck with the sale!

My dream armour since its release a decade ago. Do you take kidneys?

;) Consider it a free bump, unless I get lucky in the lotto tomorrow.

Bumpy bump for crazy protection :)

hit me for 1 dmg with your offer :)

beside that good protection, its one of the best looking armors ingame

GL with the sale

Is this the original set that you used to see "Island Girl" running around in?

bumpy bump ... make no mistake, this armor will be sold !

bump........................

Damn Atami!!! I dream very often at nights my "ultimate goal" - item!!! Now you made me to.... day dream too :laugh:

Damn Atami!!! I dream very often at nights my "ultimate goal" - item!!! Now you made me to.... day dream too :laugh:

Make your dreams come true, feel free to offer.
I'm taking offers without the need to give up a kidney ;)

Bump for accepting low offers.

Nice armor! :)

Who is lucky person who will buy that? All my ped is tied up in Booths at the moment so I must pass.

Had good laugh about comment is a kidney accepted for trade :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

Booths don't protect you from mobs biting ;)

Nice armor! :)

Who is lucky person who will buy that? All my ped is tied up in Booths at the moment so I must pass.

Had good laugh about comment is a kidney accepted for trade :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

10000ped from me then to get things started :) Hope somebody beats me tho for your sake Atami :)

Im in with 10,5k peddies for this nice armor

11000 from me.

13500 from me then :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back