My Faithful Shadow. Whatever would I do without him

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
Team Varyag
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
He is always there to give me negative reps.
He is always so anxious to meet me in game - its a bit creepy really, I do hope he is not a pervert or a nutter :eyecrazy:

I don't know how to tell him how I feel :cheer:

Yes I do , I will "honour" him by including a selection of his his thoughtful rep comments in my signature.

I know you shouldn't Identify players - but truly look for heaps of pics of a player posting half arsed self congratulatory photos of himself shooting stuff - you will know. Not that anyone would ever bother of course

Sit on a cabbage? Who would do that...or why...

Wouldn't it be more fun to sit on a carrot ? Perhaps an eggplant if you're adventurious....

Weird people.

Wouldn't it be more fun to sit on a carrot ? Perhaps an eggplant if you're adventurious....

Weird people.

Sitting on a cabbage is such a weird insult :laugh:

Ranavolana - be careful :girl: there are some real strange people hanging about in the depths of EU. If you start to feel personally stalked in-game, collect evidence and then submit a support case. MA are very good in cases of obvious abuse/intimidation/harassment.

Oh Dear..LOL

Sitting on a cabbage is such a weird insult :laugh:

Ranavolana - be careful :girl: there are some real strange people hanging about in the depths of EU. If you start to feel personally stalked in-game, collect evidence and then submit a support case. MA are very good in cases of obvious abuse/intimidation/harassment.
I agree with Aio. Please be careful and I'm sorry you have this happening to you.

I can't get the cabbage comment out of my head (no pun intended there) I think we can identify him though.:laugh:

attachment.php

Weird people.

Its amazing what you can find in LiveLeak :laugh:

Back