Upcoming VU - expectation, speculations, wishes and release date

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Stealing the idea from the Cyrene forum as I'm bored to death with NMS (GOD sweating in EU is more fun than everything in that game. I bought it so I can play it till next VU, but it lasted 2 days :mad:)
So, I am hoping summer vacation is over for MA and soon we will have some nice content update so I can start burning peds again. I am mostly waiting for the plot system so I can make my zen garden finaly. May be some full launch from the 2 new planets will be nice too. Mech system also good. Date probably 27 of September :confused:
What do you think?

Its always interesting how they can figure out a way to try and take more money from us without us really noticing or complaining.

I would like to see that we can use animals in combat - would so like to euthanize most of the kitties and fidos :yay:

Pet activities

More tricks, or unlocks for training them.
Pet missions.

Unlikely but awesome.
Get more pets out at once, ring maybe or upgradable artemic.
Send in your pet/s to bite the sandking.
Pet armour or cape, cool bolt-ons...or options.
Pet battles...long way off I think.
Raiding peoples farms with your pet.

Pets pets pets.....why?... because it's affordable. I like it,

Rick

i think this will be the update that brings the ring decay, some extra building parts to the plots and some more weapon upgrades

This should be our long awaited space update or the start of them . :yup:

Would very much like zero new content and a complete set of bug fixes and balance fixes.

One can dream...

Pet activities

Pet missions.

Unlikely but awesome.

Rick

Talking about pets here, what I would really like to see is that since Compets will not be as we were hoping for, that MA will slowly give up on Compets and integrate the Compets system itself into EU allowing us to do all that MA stated Compets would be and making the stable owners very happy since they would then be able to sale pets for ingame pet battles.

Seeing that there amps for Mining, Laser, BLP and melee, I would like to see some amps for mindforce. Maybe do a little something more for sweaters like being able to upgrade your VSE with sweat to get more sweat out per attempt.

Oh and bug fixes would be nice too :)

Pet activities

Pet missions.

Unlikely but awesome.

Rick

Next Island Monkeys that throw poop :)

Fix the bloody sound on caly's laser pistols so a 70 attacks/min gun doesn't sound like 30.

Problem is bigger as we have same issue on fast melee, chips and even on some tools.
I wish it too but maybe thing we ask is to hard and complex to fix it easy.

So lets be modest - remove pvp lootable space, remove pirates, motherships and reintroduce interplanetar TP's and global auction.
- remove "democratic" TP's fee president
- add MF amps, bigger, faster and cheaper UL eco chips
- add better melee UL weapons and possibility to enhance old ones as in dps, dpp and TT
- give more use and sense to pets and taming
- harvesting more things that just trees as we get genetic and zoology, geology we should be able to harvest mobs, mutants, flowers, minerals and thing which is not part of animals or any living creature from many VU's back (you cant scan) ie fishing
- add crafting and texture blue prints for harvested sources
- drastically increase skills requirement for all types of adj, imp and mod faps
- million other improvements witch seem all easyer to do then fixing few sounds

Problem is bigger as we have same issue on fast melee, chips and even on some tools.

So lets be modest - remove pvp lootable space, remove pirates, motherships and reintroduce interplanetar TP's and global auction.
- add better melee UL weapons and possibility to enhance old ones as in dps, dpp and TT
- harvesting more things that just trees as we get genetic and zoology, geology we should be able to harvest mobs, mutants, flowers, minerals and thing which is not part of animals or any living creature from many VU's back (you cant scan) ie fishing
- drastically increase skills requirement for all types of adj, imp and mod faps

can't see the mothership owners liking this idea

This all is easier that redoing a sound so it has a shorter duration? :scratch2:

I think someone has been enjoying himself too much.. :kos:

can't see the mothership owners liking this idea

That's because I was modest in my wishes lol.

You can say same for MA too.
They got significant amount of peds for few pixels and in case there should be reimbursement.
But hey did axe owners got anything for removing electric damage or did those with investigator professions got any thing for devaluation of skills and tools after scanner gate and full nerf of skill gains apart no any development in so many years or did MF users got anything after introducing revival in beacon or after introducing pouch or after introducing vehicles and forbidding worm hole in space ect? Thats just small part of mountain of things that MA do in all professions without balancing with existing game , skills and items.
Really nothing new if MA decide to screw entire player base just to introduce new half developed idea.

But is not that the point. Point is that MA can implement many new things smart and cool or not so smart - a lot easier than to do the basic - ie to fix sounds.

Last edited:
fix fucking explosive already..thats my only wish for now

Wishes
1. PVP revamped so it's cheaper ($1 a hour like other professions).

Last edited:
Bring back or re-invent orthos rig.

OP: I agree about NMS. Pardon my French but it's a huge steaming pile of slimey sh1t that isn't worth $10 never mind $60.

Would very much like zero new content and a complete set of bug fixes and balance fixes.

One can dream...

This.

I tried to get a friend into this game and he tried but could not handle the clunkyness and constant bugs.

Yea yeah, I know, "we don't need him", "we're better off without him", "if you don't think RCE is the best thing ever and want to blow Mindark, f*** off"

Mmk.

I'd like a screenshot function TYVM.

Wishes
1. PVP revamped so it's cheaper ($1 a hour like other professions), make it a real profession with missions / skill gains and make it more fun. PVP without doubt could be a great selling point of the game, as competing against other players is the only way to make EU fun and not repetitive.

So true! Make Lootable PVP system bound and not user bound. Be so fun to go out and try and get an ATH off another player. Or even see who would have the most loot. Killing one and getting a 94k ATH off a player would be so cool. And anyone not liking this system could just go out and rob a bank and leave us alone. :)

And for anyone who will debate that this would kill space and the owners of motherships I give you this: Under this new system, anyone in space could be lootable and would have a value. So to get to one planet to another you would be shot down many times due to this simple fact. The only way to get to another planet under this system WOULD have to be the use of a mothership.

This

Fix the bloody sound on caly's laser pistols so a 70 attacks/min gun doesn't sound like 30.
and fix blp sounds so it souds like blp and not laser ex enigma

And this

One can dream...

And very much this, we got the update with dead creature delay because better screenshots and no built in screen fuction :scratch2:
I'd like a screenshot function TYVM.

So true! Make Lootable PVP system bound and not user bound. Be so fun to go out and try and get an ATH off another player. Or even see who would have the most loot. Killing one and getting a 94k ATH off a player would be so cool. And anyone not liking this system could just go out and rob a bank and leave us alone. :)

And for anyone who will debate that this would kill space and the owners of motherships I give you this: Under this new system, anyone in space could be lootable and would have a value. So to get to one planet to another you would be shot down many times due to this simple fact. The only way to get to another planet under this system WOULD have to be the use of a mothership.

Not really sure what you mean.

Last edited:
Love your thoughts about PVP, dont wanna steal your thunder so wont add all my dreams here but I very much agree that the only time real adrenaline pumping inthis game is when you pvp. A direct chance to challenge your skills and gear versus other players is amazingly fun and should be encouraged IMO.

//Linz

Love your thoughts about PVP, dont wanna steal your thunder so wont add all my dreams here but I very much agree that the only time real adrenaline pumping inthis game is when you pvp. A direct chance to challenge your skills and gear versus other players is amazingly fun and should be encouraged IMO.

//Linz

Totally, PVP is the ideal sandbox Mindark envisage.

Last edited:
Back