FYI: Valivill's Beautican, Coloring and texturing service for all your needs

valivill

Elite
Wesley Wes Valivill
Hey all,

I am offering coloring and texturing on items like clothes, armors and vehicles.
I have a big variety of colors and textures in stock.

My current levels are:
Hairstyling : 26
Bodysculpting: 24
Face sculpting: 16
Coloring: 17
Texturing: 17

Incase I dont have the desired texture/color you can put an order and ill realise it as quick as possible.

Do you have all the paint cans and/or textures needed? Perfect, I can apply them directly on the item of your choice. To get the perfect outcome I need 323 paint cans / textures ( of the same kind). When the item is fully repaired or limited you will get 90% of the used paint back.

A few small calculations:
Basic pattern shirt full tt is being used for 2 fields orange (646 cans needed total = 6.46 tt)
You get 90% of 6,46 tt back which is 5.81 ped.

A sleipnir (L) has 5 ped tt left out of 24 and 1 field purple is beig applied ( 323 cans = 19.38 tt)
you get 90% of 19.38 tt back which is 17.44 ped.

When an unlimited item, which can be repaired is damaged a bit. The return fills the damaged part first and when full the leftover comes out in peds. Which are returned to you aswell.

When the customer agrees on sharing his or her look i will share it here on PCF
I will post coloring and texture jobs here :)
Im almost everyday online and between mod fapping I will be doing these services.

Also look at my beautician service for hair, body and face.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289994-Valivill-s-Beautican-service

Last edited:
Awesome coat and jassem hat for Soloman :)
Thank you for the tip

soloman.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pants, coat and socks textured with tiarak textures :) More in stock.

tiarak4.jpg

tiarak3.jpg

Last edited:
some new textures in stock :

tiarak_texture.jpg

nusul_texture.jpg

arkadian_hornet_texture.jpg

Just did a combi of tiarak and golden hornet on a big safe :cool::cool:

tiarak_golden.jpg

Matching coat with boar armor :)
eu_grey_green2.jpg

eu_grey_green.jpg

:yay::yay::yay:

-----

new textures in stock :

riptor

imagine will be updated soon

-----

:yay::yay::yay:

-----

oro in stock

imagine updated soon

-----

riptor_texture.jpg

in stock now

-----

oro_texture.jpg

just crafted :)

-----

halix_texture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
moderator.jpg

I will have to ask you to get updated on rule 3.10. I will leave the current posts, but in the future please only update your tread once every 24 hours.

3.10 - Bumping of Threads
Bumping of threads is only permitted ONCE in any 24 hour period, and only if the thread has been pushed to the second page of a forum (using default viewing settings). This rule applies especially for the Trading forums. Bumping of threads by friends is NOT permitted at any time.

Completed the ninja set with better matching shoes :wtg::wtg:
ninja_rood_compleet.jpg

ninja_rood_compleet2.jpg

Last edited:
I just made some huge changes to my avatars body and face. On both professions absolute great service!
I'm very happy with the result on both. Finally I'm minimal size and dont have that ugly monkey-face anymore! :cool:

I would say "I am looking forward to make use of that service again" but actually no need I guess :D

thx again!

Back