Selling: My Character

Status
Please reply by conversation.

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
I've sold some skills already, so be aware that evade/dodge and some mining are gone. I'm trying to sell the rest as a package.

You will need to provide ESI, please.

Total Skills: 110678
ESI Needed: 2014.43
Final Chip Size: 1813.02

Here are the skills: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15zvQw7i3nWz_LYsVoBMyPd6g4pl_OlVl2SN2fjF5eqs/pubhtml

I didn't list any skills under 100, but there is a handful available if you want to include them at no extra charge.

EDIT:

Since starting wasn't met and there seems to be no interest in this, I'm pulling the auction and selling all skills individually. I created a new thread since this one went OT a bit.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...5-All-Skills-50-Monthly&p=3519873#post3519873

Last edited:
Reactions: ZPF
Because he dont write it before anyone bid at the end you will have to give him 2014.43 tt empty skill implant without pay you nothing because he dont have peds...so if auction ends with 1 bid that means 10k peds you still have to give him 18k peds in empty skill implants and he wont give you the 8k peds..sorry but this i think is wrong..

Because he dont write it before anyone bid at the end you will have to give him 2014.43 tt empty skill implant without pay you nothing because he dont have peds...so if auction ends with 1 bid that means 10k peds you still have to give him 18k peds in empty skill implants and he wont give you the 8k peds..sorry but this i think is wrong..

First of all, it's "she".

Second, I already explained to you that you don't have to give all ESI at once. You can just give one, I chip and give back, then another, and so forth.

I've been playing for 13 years, plenty of people know me. I'm obviously not a scammer.

sorry for miss understood.. "she" want someone to provide the esi's for the skills + 10k-20k..consider this us a bump... gl on your sale..

why not just sell the actual account. or is that illegal?

why not just sell the actual account. or is that illegal?

Not sure if "illegal", but a few reasons:

1) It's tied to my personal email.

2) I still would like to login from time to time and chat with soc.

You will need to provide ESI, please.

Total Skills: 110678
ESI Needed: 2014.43
Final Chip Size: 1813.02

Buyout: 20k (~1000%)

Even the buyout should be profitable if you just plan to resell them.

Not being accusatory here, just trying to understand this statement.

Let's say ESIs are 900%.

That's 18000 PED for the ESI + 20K Buyout = 38,000 PED for 1800 PED worth of skill implants.

Let's say the average markup of these skills is 1600% (generous). 1800*16 = 28800 PED.

Maybe I'm missing something. GL with the sale.

only one soc players in game are allowed to buy full avatars without being bothered :D

Yea well you'd be wrong. I know two socs with purchased avatars but this is OT.

Good luck with sale of skills.

Not being accusatory here, just trying to understand this statement.

Let's say ESIs are 900%.

That's 18000 PED for the ESI + 20K Buyout = 38,000 PED for 1800 PED worth of skill implants.

Let's say the average markup of these skills is 1600% (generous). 1800*16 = 28800 PED.

Maybe I'm missing something. GL with the sale.

You're correct if you are buying the ESI. I was thinking more for the players that already have plenty of looted ESI, in which case they should be able to profit easily.

If buying the ESI, then reselling would not be a good plan.

Yea well you'd be wrong. I know two socs with purchased avatars but this is OT.

Good luck with sale of skills.

Very true, how many times has Lady been sold... :yup:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back