Help: Hunting leumeds bugged

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Or whatever they are called, had a couple of these guys with no loot messages, level is too high for this to be a thing!!!! also the annoying argos that are there too all no loot message! now logged out and cant get back in!! also sid xxx had same thing! is this 2009 or what!!

Server problems... i loged out as soon my first caperon had no loot message (they never do - ever! When they do - its always server problems). Now i can't log back either :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Reactions: EMW
Server problems... i loged out as soon my first caperon had no loot message (they never do - ever! When they do - its always server problems). Now i can't log back either :).

Falagor
:bandit:
I know right!! I remember this shit years ago! cant believe its still possible!

Same with Warrior Exterminators!

Killed 3 of them, and no loot. Tried relog, now i get "An internal error has occurred".

wait for few minutes before lot of people come to say the same thing! :)
and, me too have the same issues, with internal error and last creature without loot...

same here i think its a problem with that area :) i want my 10 peds back Kappa

same here i think its a problem with that area :) i want my 10 peds back Kappa

I was on target for an ATH!! MA went into overdrive to make sure it didnt haqppen! :eek:

3 in the morning eu ...lets go to sleep..i kind of feel bad for those who are from NA and got stuck in the area...nn ;D

3 in the morning eu ...lets go to sleep..i kind of feel bad for those who are from NA and got stuck in the area...nn ;D
Agreed, nn chaps. :cussing:

whole server is malfunctioning. mobs have no loot cant buy ammo cant repair cant place vehicles or enter spawned ones. cant relog; every time you try to get back in, it has internal error. support case made lets see how long it takes to reboot.

Can't log back in as well as I'm also getting internal error to. Luckily I was not actively hunting, mining, crafting and basically was browsing AH @ Chug's Hideout. I believe the whole area server from Ft Lahar, and Chugs and among this server is messed up or something. Anyways, creating support ticket, and hope this gets resolved soon.

Should be able to log in now. Loots however will be lost. We will never know if we got ATH from Leumed.

Guess I bailed out of there just in time.. at least some of you guys got paid!:wtg:

Yesterday i finished construct my house and garden in Hestia, and today morning they all invisible!!! and Plot terminal don't work. Some near terminals don't work too... Good job.

Yesterday i finished construct my house and garden in Hestia, and today morning they all invisible!!! and Plot terminal don't work. Some near terminals don't work too... Good job.

Did they charge you extra for the invisible house and garden? :scratch2:

Support ticket closed with no resolution! NICE!

Sorry to hear. Hope gets resolved soon

Rick

Mine did have a reply though. Not sure what "resolution" you were expecting to be abundantly clear.
hello.jpg

Support ticket closed with no resolution! NICE!

Last time i had such problem (years ago) ammo spent n decay were automatically rollbacked upon next login

Mine did have a reply though. Not sure what "resolution" you were expecting to be abundantly clear.
hello.jpg
The same resolution as in the past, rollback!! To be abundantly clear!!

Last time i had such problem (years ago) ammo spent n decay were automatically rollbacked upon next login

Yep...................

In that case, my sights, scopes, amps, chips and implants did not decay at all. I think those items were rolled back to the state when they were last repaired. Because I hunted for at least 2 hours before the incident, and all the mentioned items did not decay. Armor, weapon and ammunition on the other hand did decay. One of my teammates repaired once during the hunt, so his items were rolled back to after he repaired them. I hope the information I have provided here helped.

The same resolution as in the past, rollback!! To be abundantly clear!!

Back