Dasp

but if you dont log in for like 2? years your avatar get deleted no...?

Dasp and corno, both have iron challenges

Yeah, I'm aware of this, I deleted a line from my post about it because I wasn't happy with it.

All the more reason for the developer to look into it, I'm sure they have more up-to-date info on it, but they have to respect the players ownership and current situation.

Sorry to break it to ya...We all will! Its just a case of how and when.

Lots of examples on liveleak, really makes you appreciate how fragile we are and how random it can be :laugh:

I like this idea and would take it one step further: if after a while it hasn't been fertilized, then whoever does add fertilizer gets all, or at least some of, the tax from the LA for the spawns fertilized by them. This will put pressure on land owners to maintain their property.

Thats to much ingerention into owners right. Simple alowing put in fertiliser is ok. Dasp starved hunters wont mind that few peds of aditonal cost.

It's not new for MA. IIRC around 2008 there was bug alowing doing that.

They need to try and contact him and if no response. Lower tax to 0% and raise numbers.

Tinfoil Hat Mode:
But when the Gleamer and BL1950 UL were looted it seems the numbers were up; was that done for that specific reason or did FOMA do that himself. And of course the people who looted these items are said to have direct link to MA. Just saying :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If that guy gets better and withdraws his taxes MA's going down. :laugh:

Reactions: EMW
arg i'm at 3800/5000 corno, there's still some at least ?
Fuck me man! with the numbers of them in the dome, that has to be one of the most awesome acheivements in this game ever!! :eyecrazy:

endangered species

arg i'm at 3800/5000 corno, there's still some at least ?

Yeah they're still there but the spawn is pathetic.

Fuck me man! with the numbers of them in the dome, that has to be one of the most awesome acheivements in this game ever!! :eyecrazy:

it's been 2 years i'm doing them time to time ;)

Back