Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
All information in this blog was written personally by me, no other persons including Mishgun or СССР society players had written any information. They have another site and do work there.

entropia.club domain owner is me.

So I have rights to sell it.

Entrie site was NEVER sold and is not for sale.

Still waiting for apologies from TS

Ok then,
Then you have to had the worst luck ever.
Not only sell wrong iteam in auction , but to your arch enemy and competition.
Dude shit man, either you have the worst luck or bad karma.

However if mishmash or whatever his name is don't have any proof on you then he should return your iteam and get what he payed for.
Right should be right.

If it's karma? I guess I say served righ in your face.

Don't know and judge.

Ok then,

However if mishmash or whatever his name is don't have any proof on you then he should return your iteam and get what he payed for.
Right should be right.

Don't know and judge.

Thank you. You understood. Hope others are clever than Mishgun

But... this is best advertising for my domain sale ever LOL

Last edited:
All information in this blog was written personally by me, no other persons including Mishgun or СССР society players had written any information.

LIER for 110%

LIER for 110%

I think you are just stupid... Too many people including my political opponents knows that all materials is written by me personally. 10 years of playing is a big period, so I know how Entropia works (about 10% of true hehe, MindArk will laugh here...)

:popcorn:

Just wondering as a neutral bystander, if I manage to buy an item very cheaply from auction, then I would be a thief??
Somewhere in the 10 pages of this thread I missed the reason why MishgunOK is called a thief.

To sum it up, someone makes a critical mistake and creates an offer and somebody else calls and pays for that offer.
Now the buyer all of a sudden is a thief??

I'd say the buyer just got lucky. He had a auction HOF.

Sure the seller has all the right to ask for mercy but that's about the only right he has. He just screwed up big time.
That shit just happens. And I can vouch for that because I once paid nearly 10k to much for an item on buy out.
Never even bothered to get that money back. I just made a costly mistake and somebody else got very lucky that day.
Or was he/she also a thief for keeping those ped?

I can just say, it's a hard world out there. Don't expect mercy if there's money involved. Money corrupts.

MishgunOK could have made a name for himself by selling the item back, if he doesn't care about reputation and karma, who's to blame him?

Gewitter, I feel for you bro, but just swallow the pain as I did and don't lower yourself into name calling. It was your mistake to begin with.

But then again, who am I to judge the situation....

:popcorn:

MishgunOK could have made a name for himself by selling the item back, if he doesn't care about reputation and karma, who's to blame him?

Gewitter, I feel for you bro, but just swallow the pain as I did and don't lower yourself into name calling. It was your mistake to begin with.

But then again, who am I to judge the situation....

I did not wrote anything bad about him, until he began to blacken my name here in the forum with publishing of false information about me. The essence of my call for him - to apologize for what was said. But he is drunk or stupid...or both :scratch2:

Ok then,

Right should be right.

Don't know and judge.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol...

but hey 15k is 15k... just mine for 2-3 months.. problem solved.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol...

but hey 15k is 15k... just mine for 2-3 months.. problem solved.

I'm not talking about 15k, they are already lost, but about he said, that I'm a thief and this is his bravado reason. This is outrageous and disgusting.

Just wondering as a neutral bystander, if I manage to buy an item very cheaply from auction, then I would be a thief??
Depends on what you do afterwards. If I see an item on auction way below markup I definitely will buy it, but will pm the seller if he really meant it and will reverse the trade if he didn't. If I won't reverse it or won't respond if he contacts me first, I'm a thief. If neither of us contact the other, it's a gray area as everyone seem to be content with the trade, but I wouldn't be able to live with a thought that I might unknowingly have done a wrong thing.

Reactions: jak
I did not want to stir up the past and make this shit out, just had a desire to sell honestly purchased lot at the auction for the real price.

After creating this thread many gamers have written to me in PM and wondered why I did not want to return finder to Andy and it being understood that it is my right, not an obligation, and I am not going into details just replied that I would rather TT it than return to him.

But after I was called a thief in the subject and it was repeat several times, I decided not shy and explain my decision.

Everything I wrote before is the truth and andy knows it better than me.

You can ban me in this forum, kill this thread but the situation will not change - andy the thief and lier.

And I'm not here to make excuses to anyone not going to - just stating the facts and nothing more.

For me this topic is not interesting any more i have already written all i should to say about this person and situation.

Regarding andy's exploits and proof of my words can refer to my social leader - will learn a lot about the character, I hope his authority no one is beyond doubt.

as a thief?
Andy is such a problem here. Probably, pay attention, he probably had a profit from the sale of depth min enhancer. A lot of material about the enhancer and production was at its old site. Than the current situation in the game.
Because of this, many people in the community RUS lost money.

I'll now explain to the beginner, why he does not need an enhancement to the Z20 finder

Where a new player read about an enhancement? Andy site!

He asked many times to correct the information. In meningitis, he made some adjustments about an enhancement requests under pressure.
Very small! I know that it is all sent to the foot erotic journey .... pick berries and shit

To what I said. Andy calls for awareness. Although his site ___ community was the start ... and the loss of money for many beginners.

Website him content ... probably all of it.

And thus Social responsibility all on it.
I know people who have lost 1000-2000 ped due to content Board Andi use an enhancement to the depth

In general, it is karma for what he was asked to do, and he did not. He worked for the loss of other players a lot of PED

It will be better next time to treat people

Personally, I have Andy stole 400 ped. On false information for beginners. While the more experienced players are not pointed to an obvious mistake and I changed tactics

Do I have to it pritenzii?
No, I put on a dick Andi. And often, I advise beginners that they do not lose money, so they do not use the content

Can you negotiate among themselves, because one of you wrote that there was stolen valuable information, the other says that the site is shit and he lose money after reading it, and (this is what I did) the site was closed due to readers' complaints on wrong and obsolete information. And domain is now for sale. Nothing wrong as I see. Where is problem - I don't know... All links to site and auction are published in thread now, so all who want to know true info, can check the site (in maintenance mode with auction and my personal regards) and these shouters just do not like me personally, but that's their problem.

PS Dlinno, you must learn better russian language first, before you try to translate your comments in Google Translate

PPS I use Google too for writing, but can understand what Google do

Depends on what you do afterwards. If I see an item on auction way below markup I definitely will buy it, but will pm the seller if he really meant it and will reverse the trade if he didn't. If I won't reverse it or won't respond if he contacts me first, I'm a thief. If neither of us contact the other, it's a gray area as everyone seem to be content with the trade, but I wouldn't be able to live with a thought that I might unknowingly have done a wrong thing.

well as i allready stated a few pages before... making an auction is a legally bindign contract. if you chose the wrong prices then its entirely your fault and the one who got lucky and got it cheap is definitely not a thief. in fact if the seller would demand his item back that makes him a thief. by law.

well as i allready stated a few pages before... making an auction is a legally bindign contract. if you chose the wrong prices then its entirely your fault and the one who got lucky and got it cheap is definitely not a thief. in fact if the seller would demand his item back that makes him a thief. by law.

Mishgun is not a thief, according to the rules of the game. I never told this and just ask him to return my item back immediately after my mistake. Someone other named him a tief.

But he is liar and a shitty man

Can you negotiate among themselves, because one of you wrote that there was stolen valuable information, the other says that the site is shit and he lose money after reading it, and (this is what I did) the site was closed due to readers' complaints on wrong and obsolete information. And domain is now for sale. Nothing wrong as I see. Where is problem - I don't know... All links to site and auction are published in thread now, so all who want to know true info, can check the site (in maintenance mode with auction and my personal regards) and these shouters just do not like me personally, but that's their problem.

PS Dlinno, you must learn better russian language first, before you try to translate your comments in Google Translate

PPS I use Google too for writing, but can understand what Google do

What writes Mishgan writes Mishgan. I described to the public yet another side of your "moral" life

If we are all people with high morals and morality. Followers community should know the situation from all sides.

What writes Mishgan writes Mishgan. I described to the public yet another side of your "moral" life

If we are all people with high morals and morality. Followers community should know the situation from all sides.

Sorry, I do not know who you are, and I think that we never communicated or traded ingame, so you can't judge

.. But he is drunk or stupid...or both :scratch2:

Well duh, he's Russian, what did you expect?!

He can't help it, he got vodka in his baby milk :laugh:

Well duh, he's Russian, what did you expect?!

He can't help it, he got vodka in his baby milk :laugh:

lol :lolup:

But this does not change anything, someone will have to apologize, Mishgun or the leader of his society, because he said twice about same opinion of his society leader.

Regarding andy's exploits and proof of my words can refer to my social leader - will learn a lot about the character, I hope his authority no one is beyond doubt.

I missed this... and Andy's exploits too?
Fine!
Who are your society leader? I want talk with him.

Mishgun is not a thief, according to the rules of the game. I never told this and just ask him to return my item back immediately after my mistake. Someone other named him a tief.

But he is liar and a shitty man

Andy, its not your item any more just right after soneone bought it.... its ur main misunderstanding the situation and what to do with this item only buyer buisness, not your, not eu community, not even MA.
Personally me, dont want choose one of the side in this case cos its not my buisness too, but folks, seems you very bad knows russians, the more push dont resove nothin... only increases the distance how far you have to go in the end... :laugh:

Andy, its not your item any more just right after soneone bought it.... its ur main misunderstanding the situation and what to do with this item only buyer buisness, not your, not eu community, not even MA.
Personally me, dont want choose one of the side in this case cos its not my buisness too, but folks, seems you very bad knows russians, the more push dont resove nothin... only increases the distance how far you have to go in the end... :laugh:

No need clarification of words at this point, this item was mine before I sold it.
Now I'm only waiting for apologies for the lies and maligning.

I retract my previous opinion.............. all seem like a bunch of russian cunts! and non trustworthy! I wont deal with any of you!

Haha you filty scammer anb mob stealer . You was supose to not speak english. Soko and Joda-liers !

Last edited:
I retract my previous opinion.............. all seem like a bunch of russian cunts! and non trustworthy! I wont deal with any of you!

Thats The Russian Comunity at their finiest :D Cant agree more

Haha you filty scammer anb mob stealer . You was supose to not speak english. Soko and Joda-liers !

My english is really very bad, had to ask my GF to help me...:ahh:

Tnx guys who -rep me, I appreciate it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back