EntroStats - open source Hunt Stats Tracker mod by Smilgs

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
I took the Hunt Stats Tracker by PostHistory and updated the code quite a bit (kind of rewrote most of it and threw some stuff out) to be able to capture hunting stats real time, including but not limited to:
  • multiple weapon support (based on using hotkeys to switch weapons)
  • dpp calculation including enhancer decay calculation with MU
  • critical hit increase calculation
  • critical dmg increase calculation (MACrit for formula used by MA)
completely rewritten base, open source, AutoIt language
based on reading the chat.log so main chat logging must be enabled and pointed to the correct file in settings
https://github.com/girtsn/entrostats
https://github.com/girtsn/entrostats/blob/master/entro-stats.au3 - the source code
https://github.com/girtsn/entrostats/blob/master/entro-stats.zip - compiled executable

Last edited:
Sounds very cool. Look forward to trying it out later

Its a cool tool, nice of you to share it :)

My Genesis ArcSpark has decay of 14.16 PEC, but I cannot enter decimals on EntroStats weapon settings ? :scratch2:

"Decay in PEC" column won't accept decimals of (xx.xx). Luckily I can bypass it using "Ammo in PEC" instead.

Last edited:
Its really nice :) thanks for sharing. Total ped expenses would be nice imo, any chance to add it? D:

Cool toy.

I found 1 problem.
When switching to a weapon that is not entered in EntroStats, leaves the last hotkey chosen weapon enabled.
So when switching to a finisher the stats of that smaller weapon goes to the last listed weapon.
So the stats are not accurate anymore :(

My Genesis ArcSpark has decay of 14.16 PEC, but I cannot enter decimals on EntroStats weapon settings ? :scratch2:

"Decay in PEC" column won't accept decimals of (xx.xx). Luckily I can bypass it using "Ammo in PEC" instead.

There was a bug with comma separation character in the earlier releases of this tool. Think it's corrected by now but I didn't try. Check using both "." and "," to see if it works.

I love it!

There was a bug with comma separation character in the earlier releases of this tool. Think it's corrected by now but I didn't try. Check using both "." and "," to see if it works.

I just downloaded the current version, I cannot enter decimal dk either - using the workaround as ippo suggested

for my understanding: what do CritInc% and DmgChk% exactly mean?

and how can I specify which type of Enhancers I am using?

hopefully fixed, was expecting decay of <10 pec for some reason
it only accepts dot, not comma as decimal separator
Total ped expenses would be nice imo, any chance to add it? D:
sorry not planned
Cool toy.
I found 1 problem.
When switching to a weapon that is not entered in EntroStats, leaves the last hotkey chosen weapon enabled.
So when switching to a finisher the stats of that smaller weapon goes to the last listed weapon.(
as a workaround, register a weapon for the other weapon shortkeys
for my understanding: what do CritInc% and DmgChk% exactly mean?
and how can I specify which type of Enhancers I am using?
critInc% means the crit increase % added by buffs. without any, it should be 100%. e.g. for me, with 20% from mk2 sight and 14% from ares perfected, it amounts to 134% when measuring
dmgcheck% should become 75% longterm, this is the average dmg%

as a workaround, register a weapon for the other weapon shortkeys

Guess you have missed my point, sorry not native English here.

I have atm all 6 keys in use, I would even like to see this doubled to 12 weapons, because I have some more to add :)

But as workaround atm I have last weapon Key bound to (Unequip tool) button, to collect the false data after using my regular gear before switching to a unbound weapon.

So I have key F1 up to F6 for my Unl weapons.
And let's say at Key 1 I have a (L) finisher
As soon you switch to Key 1 (L) finisher, you still record data to let's say weapon that's bound under F1 if that was the last one used before switching to Key 1 (L) finisher. EntroStats can not detect that switch to Key 1.
And leaves F1 enabled, and when shooting with that finisher will result that the data is collected for F1.

I hope this is better explained.

I'm struggling to figure out how to add a restoration chip to medicals, with its healing over time and ME usage, any hints? Or they are considered too cheap in use to bother :)

oh, this is not about language you are just nuts :D 12 weapons, holy crap!
i think adding 6 more would be a stretch, could add some more shortcuts to turn off weapon / tool usage
Guess you have missed my point, sorry not native English here.
I have atm all 6 keys in use, I would even like to see this doubled to 12 weapons, because I have some more to add :)

not supported atm, never used one.
it is kinda not compatible with the approach as it assumes you are using what was last preseed. with time based tool usage, its kinda not working anymore...
I'm struggling to figure out how to add a restoration chip to medicals, with its healing over time and ME usage, any hints? Or they are considered too cheap in use to bother :)

Very cool :D Saves up a lot of work!

Cheers mate ^_^

oh, this is not about language you are just nuts :D 12 weapons, holy crap!
i think adding 6 more would be a stretch, could add some more shortcuts to turn off weapon / tool usage

Sorry I like to use more then one type of weapon.
And ofcourse it would be handy not to change all the data all the time, call me lazy. :)
And the problem only surfaces when I use a (L) that I don't like to enter.

Would be nice if MA would add an ID for items in chat.log ;)
Well that will not happen. :cry:

request removed, based on a misunderstanding

Last edited:
Back