Valviro Corp - Privateer Warp & Investment

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
image.png

hey all,

Today Wesley Wes Valivill and I purchased a privateer which we will be using to warp and skill on space mobs. Contact us if you need a warp. Single warps are 25 ped and a return flight/double is 40 ped.

image.png

Skilling

Rent out the ship for skill purposes!

10 ped / 24 hours or 50 ped / week

pilot + repair skilling. Awesome value!

Contact Wesley Wes Valivill for more details.

Investment

We are also looking for small investors that couldnt get the ped own a privateer themself. The investor has to pay 5000 ped to get all the acces of the ship. This means warps and skilling pilot. For each warp customer the investor gets 7,5 ped ( which is the same as 1 week revenue from cld) and the option to skill lots of pilot skills.

The deed will stay on Valivill his account for security reasons. (Imagine that 10 ppl have acces to the deed) We strife for high ROI and a secure enviroment for investors. The investment is based on trust, thats why we are looking for honest ppl that dont take advantage of the warp for private use without informing us.

We have 10 shares (each person can have 1) which can be bought. Let us know if interested. Have fun and hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
Well done mate, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour!

Hows the clothes business going btw? :D

Hi Starkiller!

The clothes business went well, but I got a bit bored of it - so I sold up and got into trading deeds and Privateering! Don't you just love EU! lol! X-D

Just out of interest, what ship and what's the SI per section?

Nice post Larry. :wise:

Our current goal is to increase the SI even more so that skilling on space mobs goes smooth :)
We had a lot of people asking to join the ship so the can repair while flying through the space mobs.
When we have a few investors for skilling pilot and more SI we will be taking on a repaircrew :cool:

still looking for a few more investors.

Also adding the possibility to hire the ship to skill on space mobs for an amount of hours

I see you are now selling the privateer....guessing this investment idea is over??

when opportunities arise, some tough calls have to be made.

Larry and I agreed its better if we look at the bigger picture ahead of us.

Still a bummer though because the privateer is awesome.

Back