Info: Starter packs recap

With my world renowned bad luck never bought boxes, but I was told they can give mundane pet stuff too (pet tags etc)?

Yes, as far as I know pandas/puppies/kittens (pets) and pet tag. Their TT is unnoticable though.

You should be aware though, if you get a pet (tamed yourself, from a strongbox or from Another player), the big cost will be providing nutribars for it. With markup, some 10-20 PED cost maybe to get started?

Is buying ped on webshop cheaper than a `regular deposit`

Is buying ped on webshop cheaper than a `regular deposit`

nope, it's not...
285+570+95 (i.e. all 3 ped packs) would be a deposit of 950 ped for 100 usd via webshop

via 'regular deposit' 100 usd = 960.10 ped with a 399 usd transfer fee if you deposit via paypal.

nope, it's not...
285+570+95 (i.e. all 3 ped packs) would be a deposit of 950 ped for 100 usd via webshop

via 'regular deposit' 100 usd = 960.10 ped with a 399 usd transfer fee if you deposit via paypal.

My memory could be failing, but it used to be no fee.
Edit: I only buy Universal Ammo packs from there now.

+back then I'd also get "Pet Name Tag and PED" but tags no longer sell at 1 tag for 1 ped.

If I were a noob I would spend the 40$ on the gold pack. Even just for the sinkadus amp, the ammo, oil, probes and boxes. With the tt pistol it is the most eco a lvl3 player can get.
Actually, if used in combination with the starting gun as a finisher it is the most eco setup you can get until you reach level 100. Considering killing mobs with 50+HP; since puny mobs suck altogether you should be able to get 100% TT return. Especially if you invest in an Ares ring.

So considering the cost of the gold pack + MU on ares; you actually can get the on of the most eco setups in game for 80$. Might get boring after a while hunting exa, snables, bery, faux, pluma, shinikiba,... but atleast you can play forever on it.

Really thinking about buying the gold pack.

Boght a gold pack just for fun today. It's an easy way to get some stuff to try out :)
And I needed a brsuh for my pet :silly:

Hey there,

Feels like everything changed regarding those packs.

The platinum is now 75 bucks and there are no more strongboxes in there or nutrios.

An update of the opening post would be so much welcome ! Especially about the real quality of the scope and lasers.

I'm quite curious about the relevance compared to abrer laser and the basic crafter scope in-game.

I have updated the first post, the starter packs have been changed. Mostly they have removed strongboxes, pure PED and taming/mindforce related stuff. In my opinion, a step in the right direction. The gold pack is now $30 instead of $40 and it's still amazing, get your gold pack if you want to have a good start.

I have also added a small Q&A because I keep getting the same questions all the time.

Remember that this is just my opinion, I can and will be wrong on some things. Other things are just a matter of opinion and there's no right or wrong.

Good luck, and welcome to EU !! :yay:

I wish they'd add a 'platinum refill' pack or something that didn't give you another set of the armor if you already purchased it... and instead gave you something else or just lower price without paying for another set of dupe untradeable armor, etc. Extra guns aren't so bad since they are nice to have on long hunts, but extra armor is just kind of silly... maybe put in L plates instead of actual armor in the refill pack, or maybe something else like armor enhancers or something?

Also maybe a way to add tt value to the attachments may be nice since they have such low tt value... maybe each time you buy the pack it adds that tt value to the attachment you already have as max instead of just giving you a second one, etc.

Last edited:
I wish they gave a starterpack with just AMMO and skill pills. 50 Skill pills 50%.

I wish they gave a starterpack with just AMMO and skill pills. 50 Skill pills 50%.

The large refill gives you:
  • 200 PED Shrapnel
  • 5x Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg (+50% for 1 hour)
  • 5x H-DNA

The pills and h-dna are pretty much free, since you get 200 PED shrapnel for $20 already.

Isn't that what you want?

The large refill gives you:
  • 200 PED Shrapnel
  • 5x Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg (+50% for 1 hour)
  • 5x H-DNA

The pills and h-dna are pretty much free, since you get 200 PED shrapnel for $20 already.

Isn't that what you want?

Not quite. The platinum pack gives 50 skill pills. So i bought a few of those just for the skill pill.

Not quite. The platinum pack gives 50 skill pills. So i bought a few of those just for the skill pill.

Hmm I see, that's the duplicated gear problem you guys were talking about.

If I was MA, seeing as there is demand for that, I would offer packages with more pills and less ammo.

Maybe some dev is reading this :)

Hmm I see, that's the duplicated gear problem you guys were talking about.

If I was MA, seeing as there is demand for that, I would offer packages with more pills and less ammo.

Maybe some dev is reading this :)

Ye lets hope.

Cleaned up the mess due to forum upgrade, reworded a couple of things. No big changes.

Also a small bump since I still see this question asked ingame pretty often ;)

Back