Whatever happened to the president of VR?

i guess noone is 100% immune...

edit: image removed. let's talk about POVR again instead of propaganda, and who falls for it ... please

Last edited:
i guess noone is 100% immune...

IMAGE REMOVED

edit: just wanted to say, in the very end it doesn't matter who presses the red button. all presidents are puppets of their masters! :laugh:

This is so inappropriate and I have neg repped you for it. Probably only the second I have ever given out.

A lot of young children died in the atrocity; it doesn't even come close to linking to your text. I think you should remove the picture.

Last edited:
This is so inappropriate and I have neg repped you for it. Probably only the second I have ever given out.

A lot of young children died in the atrocity; it doesn't even come close to linking to your text. I think you should remove the picture.

you're probably right, it can be misunderstood in many ways. i have seen the picture in our today's news, and to me it looks like a call for war or revenge. my reply was regarding trump/hillary ... that it's irrelevant for the war victims, who got voted in

you're probably right, it can be misunderstood in many ways. i have seen the picture in our today's news, and to me it looks like a call for war or revenge. my reply was regarding trump/hillary ... that it's irrelevant for the war victims, who got voted in

Thank you. Its a brave man that ever admits a mistake. You are a gentleman.

You don't think the misogyny, xenophobia and corruption have anything to do with it, then?

While some of ND's dealings have been quite suspicious, I believe we don't have enough facts to call it 'corruption'.
Xenophobic - perhaps a bit, but likely below the average level in his circles (don't forget where he resides).
I must admit to not having paid attention to the misogyny part.

Perhaps my biggest peeve with ND is his hubris that displays, among other things, in refusing to hire a proofreader.

DJ hound dog silliness.

Wonder if it's worth mentionning that Ethereum just passed 300$.
But hey, there will be some huge correction along the way.

Hi NEVERDIE, hope you're having a great time.

Your wallet is nice. But that's all there is to it unfortunately. :wave:

Kiss from one "successfull" guy to another.

Don't forget to tell MindArk to fuck me up unfairly a little more, to your advantages and your friends.
I do not give a shit anymore anyway, that will be known even more soon. ;)

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
:eyecrazy: Wonders what is going on here?

Wonder if it's worth mentionning that Ethereum just passed 300$.
But hey, there will be some huge correction along the way.

Hi NEVERDIE, hope you're having a great time.

Your wallet is nice. But that's all there is to it unfortunately. :wave:

Kiss from one "successfull" guy to another.

Don't forget to tell MindArk to fuck me up unfairly a little more, to your advantages and your friends.
I do not give a shit anymore anyway, that will be known even more soon. ;)

Stay tuned.

Another EMW type reveal? :scratch2:

While some of ND's dealings have been quite suspicious, I believe we don't have enough facts to call it 'corruption'.
Xenophobic - perhaps a bit, but likely below the average level in his circles (don't forget where he resides).
I must admit to not having paid attention to the misogyny part.

Perhaps my biggest peeve with ND is his hubris that displays, among other things, in refusing to hire a proofreader.

Hi. I'm a proofreader. Hire me!

This deserves a bump :)

What happened to our AWESOME CAPITAL LETTERED president?? Being the owner of one of the 3-4 biggest planets ingame. I understand that he gets his inspiration (not communicating) from other planet owners but.. Hello?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neverdie/

22.5k bucks market cap. you could buy a whole cryptocurrency there. cool :D

i may add, that his official Neverdie facebook profile is deactivated. So Neverdie is currently missing in action :dunno:

This deserves a bump :)

What happened to our AWESOME CAPITAL LETTERED president?? Being the owner of one of the 3-4 biggest planets ingame. I understand that he gets his inspiration (not communicating) from other planet owners but.. Hello?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neverdie/

He has been popping up in RT chat in the last month. So you can try to catch him there.

such a self-centered man reminds me of someone else. :rolleyes:
he did advertise for MA at his own expense, it was a good advertising campaign though, even if he thought he was the king when he was just a valet.

saw him getting some globals on RT like 2 weeks ago.
Is it normal to own a planet and still have an active avatar?

Back