Selling: Improved Embra Laser Sword C1

Hatsune Miku

Provider
Society
Suicide Squad ™
Hatsune Xpl0jd Miku
I have my Improved Embra Laser Sword C1 up for sale, Is a great sword with around 30 DPS amped and last long time out on the grind.

TT left on it is 417.83 @ Tier 2.8, Looking +900.

I dont really log on here that much anymore but will check every other day so you can PM me, leave a comment or add me on discord Miku#1733 for a fast transaction.

Last edited:
bro you did buyout on this sword like last week at +851, I saw your bid at +700 it was listed +650 sb 851 bo. I understand price is price my offer is tt+855 you can have one oil drop profit on this bs downgrade resell lie if you want it I normally don't make post like this but when someone does bo on something I was about to buy to use and then makes up bs on the forum to try to resell lol... you don't need that story m8 this community calls out lies and dislikes liars.

I'd say what this bloke said.

bro you did buyout on this sword like last week at +851, I saw your bid at +700 it was listed +650 sb 851 bo.

On top of that, you were looking for a VI melee amplifier in chat channels after your initial bid. Right after you got your amplifier, you proceeded to buyout the sword.

yeah and? I got the sword swung the shit out of it and had fun. I just made this listing so if anyone out there wants it more than I do they can come get it. Im happy to keep it and in no rush what so ever to sell it so I get hammered for keeping my options open?

And also I have tiered this up in my time with it.

I dont lie here the thing is in storage and if you wanna come watch me hunt you will see im using alooot less dps so you know where you can stick your offer bud

What's the sib levels on it?

I'm 'really' tempted by this one but that high tt value on it kind of is scaring me away... PM if you can't find someone else to buy it as I might possibly be able to scrounge up something to trade you for it (shopkeeper possibly, or something similar)

Last edited:
starts at 7 not sure when its maxed

I dont see what tier it is anywhere? I've bought your adjusted some time ago, i really liked that sword. Wouldent mind a imp. one, but depends on tier & price

Back