Selling: Herman Sir-30 Smuggler, tier 3.9 READY TO TIER!

Not trying to kill your sale tho isn't it abit small to kill prots and ossos even with est?

Not trying to kill your sale tho isn't it abit small to kill prots and ossos even with est?

No worries at all mate, I'm more than happy to answer questions. I had no issues killing either one with it. Prots are extremely easy as they were 90% dead before I had to strafe, and osseos were also easy through strafing. The DPS is a only little (4 DPS) higher than the LC-100 Frontier (which was my weapon of choice prior to the smuggler), but the range is a lot longer and the reload is slower, making it a more idea gun for strafing (since you don't lose out on DPS from not using available shots). It's a niche weapon likely to be used exclusively by hunters who strafe, most effectively used with EST.

Last edited:
Firesale is over. Buyout re-adjusted back to TT+9K, startbid lowered to TT+6K. Auction will end 48 hours following startbid, and minimum bid increment is 100 PED.

Startbid received, bidding ends January 5th at 18:32 forum time. Happy bidding! :yay:

Last edited:
I offer Isle of Troy #2 with Snug and planters

Back