THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Shop fully restocked. AP-Electric plates are all in stock. Prices for many of those were adjusted to a more "fair" level :).
For annihilations so far Perseus + electric plates works wonderful.
Burn plates also restocked.

Inventories updated.

Stocked and ready for tomorrows launch of Easter mayhem :)

Recent tests on defense category 8:

I have tried 2 setups so far:
Supremacy+AP-42 electric
Perseus+AP42 electric
both times i used a T2 gun of my cat dps, 3% lifestea and adj hedoc for healing and hyperstim 10.

In both cases i have managed to reach around 50 minutes.

With the supremacy setup i get a little damage from the eviscerators and the boss but the warriors damage me for a manageable ammount. At this 50 minute mark the damage from eviscerators is just starting to be too much and i start going down fast.

With the Perseus setup i get close to no damage from eviscerators and the boss but the warrior bots hit me for 100+ and i need to kill them very fast which in many cases can be very hard to do.

Please note that my gun rings and pills setup is very far from the maximum. These are just some thing i managed to notice. Also armors can be improved by choosing higher tier ones and using 66 plates instead of 42.

P.S. Shops are stocked and fully ready for the event

Inventories are up to date :)

Added a lower tt (damaged) F Perseus set at a lowered price if anyone wants that :)

Pulsar 2 plates price adjusted to better suit the market. GL to everyone in Mayhems grinding. For me Perseus + pulsar 2 set is working perfectly in cat 8. With no need to heal at all

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated. 5F restocked with a lot of goodies

A game

I have noticed some mistakes in my first post.
Instead of just fixing it silently i have decided to make a game of it.
Spot the mistake in this table and win 20 ped discount at my shop. Every mistake spotted will win. The first one to spot the mistake will win. One mistake spot per person (if you see more than one please only post one).

Lets have some fun :) Inventories updated

Last edited:
Boar L set 550.5p set tt.

That is true. I did not even notice that one. Congratulations and thank you for the spot :) Write me ingame about the prize

Anyone else?

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

The mistake search i mentioned previously is still ongoing. Come take your prizes
Inventories updated.

Last chance to make your guesses to win the 20 ped shop discounts. I will be closing this game and fixing the tables tomorrow.

Inventories updated

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Supremacy prices heavily revised. It is a great all around armor. Get yours while you can :)
Inventories updated

This thread is up to almost 50 000 views. WOW!. This is amazing.

Inventories updated :)

Shops are fully stocked

And guess what? 50 000 views! This is awesome :)

Inventories updated again. Some sets updated to full in the looted armor room

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated

Something positive :)

Something positive from our friend Cereal. If you still have not subscribed to him go to youtube and DO IT!

On another note Perseus is back to full stock and a ton of impact plates got restocked.

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated

Woooow!

Awesome Inventory!

:yay::yay::yay:

I just discover your shop, thanks Johaoninho90 for showing me.

And thanks for all the work you do to keep it up :wtg:

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated

Last two Spectre F sets are up for grabs at a sale price

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php
Inventories updated again

Perseus is back to full stock. Sorry for the shortage today :)

Inventories are up to date now

Inventories updated
We have a very rare occurrence here. Full sets of both Eon M L and Eon F L.
7C room reorganized a bit to make more sense.

Nice banner. Thank you Jo. Can i use it? :)

Inventories refilled and updated

hey Drakil, of course you can use it :)

here the link if you want

[★URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290554-THE-Armor-Shop-Everything-for-your-defense"]
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38512&d=1590842645[/IMG★][/CENTER★][/URL★]

delete the " ★ "​

Last edited:
Back