THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Inventories updated.
Happy Christmas shopping!

High demand Polaris restocked

Polaris restocked
Many other armors restocked

Supremacy price heavily revised to suit the market.
Pulsar 3 price revised to better suit the market

Shop is fully stocked and ready

Happy new year everyone!

Inventories updated shops restocked and still fully stocked on main armors for the mayhem - Polaris perseus Lich and Pulsar 5 Pulsar 3 Plates as well as AP Cold and impact ones

Inventories updated some of the items in 5E room that were missing no longer are :). Added a high TIR hermes shoulder F for those looking to pvp.

Long missing Durability 3s restocked

Shops refilled and fully stocked
A few most common armor prices were adjusted to better suit the market.

P.s. Some of you might have already noticed that i have started to hunt quite a lot more often. I have a few reasons to do that but mostly i do that to be closer to you my customers, to better understand your needs and to be able to provide according to those needs. If anyone needs armor advise feel free to write me i am sure i will have an example from my personal experience. Also some more interesting information regarding armors is coming soon.

Perseus Pegasus Lich AP-42 Ap-36 prices were lowered to better suit todays markets and hunters needs.
Shops fully restocked after the weekend.

Inventories are up to date

Mayhem armor prices adjusted. They were pretty outdated before now they are up to date :)
attachment.php

Pegasus fully restocked.

40k thread views? This is an amazing milestone. On to 50k!

New armor selection charts added!
The ones for plates are coming soon too.
I have split all the armors into 4 tables and sorted them according to the most common defense choices - cut/stab/impact, penetration/burn, special and upgrade armors. Note that not all mobs can be covered so simply. as always use entropiawiki creature charts to check the damage types of the mobs you will be hunting.
Also added Tier 10 Perseus and Pegasus to the tables to showcase what defenses can be achieved with the high TIR armors. (i hope they will be fixed soon though).

If you have any suggestions or simply any thoughts about the charts, colors info display or anything else let me know. Every advice is valuable.

To make it easier for you to choose whats best for you:

The armors that the shop sells are split into 4 tables.
In the 1st table the armors are sorted by total Cut/Stab/Impact defense.
Second one has Penetration/Burn sort. The shrapnel is ignored because close to no mobs have that damage.
The third table has a sort by max of special defense. Very few mobs have more than one special damage type.
The 4th one has the armors that are used in upgrading other armors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also added a new plate selection chart. However that one needs refining. Any suggestions on how to best represent all plates? As it is now understanding the AP plates is a bit complicated and some kind of sort needs to be done.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Inventories updated with a new style to match the whole thread theme.
What do you say about the new style? Any comments would be appreciated.

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

All the plates fully restocked and polaris f is back to stock too

Shops fully stocked.
Pinthas and Malgar armor parts F added to sales shopkeeper

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

5B Also not included in the list are high tier number Perseus and Pegasus parts and random other armor parts
attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated shops reffilled

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php

Inventories updated shops refilled.
A SALE of some armors is coming next weekend so be sure not to miss that :)

SALE

Two armor sets have been put on a sale price. Anyone wanna name both of them? (the price is very good)
There is just one rule for the community of buyers. If you are not going to use that set yourself please leave it in the shopkeeper for someone who will.
Other than that have fun with the armors you get :)

Inventories updated
A big restock to the Impact AP plate stock.

free bump for decent protection - i'm a happy customer ever since! :wtg:

SALE

Two armor sets have been put on a sale price. Anyone wanna name both of them? (the price is very good)
There is just one rule for the community of buyers. If you are not going to use that set yourself please leave it in the shopkeeper for someone who will.
Other than that have fun with the armors you get :)

Inventories updated
A big restock to the Impact AP plate stock.

Thank you Prophet :)

The sale is still ongoing

Shop restocked again with a ton of missing stuff, inventories updated.

Corrected a mistake in the armor charts. Inventories are up to full stock as usual :)

Pegasus Perseus Spectre Sollir armor sets full and ready for the robots

Inventory:
5E room
attachment.php

5F room
attachment.php

attachment.php

7B
attachment.php

7C
attachment.php
Inventories updated all stocked for the weekend robot madness. Have fun saving Calypso people :)

Keeping Pegasus and pulsar 7 stock going.

The robots seem top be dropping some nice items so have fun everyone :). I sure am having quite a bit

Pegasus restocked again to keep all the robot hunters happy :)

Added tables of all armors in the shop to help in choosing the right armor.
attachment.php

As always inventories updated shops refilled

5Bs Pegasus and some missing single items restocked.

Good luck and have fun shopping :)

Fully stocked and ready for the coming easter mayhem.
The most common needs will be electric plates for the annihilations and burn/electric plates for defense. Perseus as usual will be one of the best armor sets. However this year the will be a supply of supremacy which should be better for defense because it also has burn defense

Back