Selling: *fund*

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ThenUrOwned

Hello and Thank you for taking a moment to look at this opportunity! :smoke:

So it all started with a idea, a close friend of mine and myself have been
talking quite in depth on some investment opportunities, and we have decided
to open this idea up to the public. :eyecrazy:

I know a lot of people within Entropia Universe has always dreamed about the possibility
of owning a LA (Land Area) with in the EU, but may have a lack of funds for such a thing.

Well we are here to propose to you a very unique opportunity.

we have decided to start a investment group/fund.

we currently have 62 CLDs (Calypso Land Deeds) that is going to be part of the fund
to be dispersed to the investors on a percentage (%) scale.

our goal is to help the lesser in a partial ownership of a LA (Land Area).
We have been doing extensive research on LA upkeep, cost, profits, ect. to obtain
the required information needed to effectively purchase and profit the perfect LA.

with all that being said,

We are selling the first 50% of the fund on a 1% scale buy in
once we have successfully reached our cap point of 50% of fund sales
my friend and i will then put up whatever the remainder cost is to make
our purchase goal of buying a LA (Land Area),

in addition to this new and interesting fund come to EU, we will also be launching a
website in the near future for our investors, were they can monitor in real time how
there investment is going and what peds the fund is generating at any given time,
and also i would like to mention that you can also buy out of your investment at anytime.

Here is a quick look at how our buy in scale will go. :tongue2:

Example: 1% = 1750 ped
2% = 3450 ped
3% = 5200 ped
4% = 6950 ped
5% = 8700 ped
6% = 10,250 ped
7% = 12,000 ped
8% = 13,750 ped
9% = 15,500 ped
10% = 17,000 ped

Max of 10% per investor - max of 50% for sale! :wtg:

and we will also be sending out one (1) custom T-Shirts to each investor whether
your investment was 1% or 10% you still get a T-Shirt! :)

Thank you so much for taking a moment to read through my post!
Think it over!

If this sound like a opportunity you would be interested in please feel free to shoot me a PM
anytime with any questions/concerns may be stiring in your mind!

:yay: GL and HF :) :yay:

Last edited:
Interesting idea. Good luck with the fund!

How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first? :)

How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first? :)

Curious now also.

Question: What type of Land Area? Also, what mob do you plan on having? It is pretty hard to profit off a Land Area these days, isn't it?

There seems to be some basic mathematical questions you need to address..

You say an investor can put up to 10% in, with a maximum total of 50% by investors. You say that from these investors, 10% would cost 17,000 PED.

Let's make it simple and say you have 5 investors each at 10%, to give 17,000 x 5 = 85,000 PED.

You then say that you are looking to buy an LA, and the remainder funds would be put forward by yourself (& partner?). How exactly does this work?

If the LA costs, 150,000 PED - you put forward 65,000 PED: Am I still a 10% investor? Thus receiving 10% of the profits? Because it would seem your 10% (65,000/5 = 13,000) is earning a far higher ROI than my 10%.

Conversely, if the LA costs 300,000 PED - you put forward 215,000 PED: Am I still a 10% investor? Because then your 10% (215,000/5 = 43,000) is earning a far lower ROI than my 10%.

OR, would you give a variable outcome percentage depending on the price of the LA (i.e. I invest 10% now (17,000) but that could become 5% or 15% depending on LA purchase price, again from the profits, which could significantly impact my choice to invest or not?

If I were to receive 15% of the profits for a 17k investment it would be far more favourable than 5%.

I think then the last question would have to be "Who are you?". You have 3 posts on PCF since joining in Feb 15, no other details whatsoever on your proposal. It just screams "Avoid".

Last edited:
Curious now also.

Question: What type of Land Area? Also, what mob do you plan on having? It is pretty hard to profit off a Land Area these days, isn't it?

Your prizes have to be in line with the expected loot of your hunters.
At 4% you need 1200 ped turnover to get payed 50 peds
You need to ask yourself the question how much ped you normally burn during an hour of hunting and if the hunters on your land burn that much also.
If you set prizes of 500 ped for a 1 hour event then your cost side are 25 ped event creation fee, 50 ped to rent (your own land!) .
So 575 ped cost.
To break even you need 11.5x 1200 ped turnover = 13800 ped turnover.
If one hunter hunts 350 ped per hour you need quite a lot of hunters to break even. ( approx.40)

Essentially.. setting 500 ped in prize money is not such a great idea, unless you combine it with a ticket prize.

I can profit from hunting event with 75,25,10 ped in prizes.
Total cost is 185 ped. Profit is from 5 to 80 ped depending on turnup and loot. That's doable with 0 fertiliser costs. Bring up maturity and density and yhe.picture is totalky different.
It would really help if Mindark would not let us rent our own landareas.

Last edited:

This is a way to get peds to pay you and others back:wtg:

scams.jpg

3 posts.....

What are your Avatar names in Entropia? for you and your friends?
You cant expect people to blindly go in without knowing at least that.

hmmm

Sorry to say, but its the 3 posts since joining that has got me running far from this offer - its like me who just joined PCF coming up with a great idea asking for investors without showing how i will execute the idea.
More information and time to know you is needed on this one.:eyecrazy:

Sorry to say, but its the 3 posts since joining that has got me running far from this offer - its like me who just joined PCF coming up with a great idea asking for investors without showing how i will execute the idea.

The irony that you have 3 posts posting this is utterly overwhelming me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The irony that you have 3 posts posting this is utterly overwhelming me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The irony is that it really does not matter if i have 3 post on a forum site or 3000 posts! The number of
Posts to a forum site dont mean nothing! IMO anyways! :)

3 post or 3000 posts, dont make a difference! but i am not "asking" anyone for anything, and as i stated in the OP this is a IDEA! nothing is set in stone, this post was mainly created to get peoples input/info on the idea! :)

3 post or 3000 posts, dont make a difference! but i am not "asking" anyone for anything, and as i stated in the OP this is a IDEA! nothing is set in stone, this post was mainly created to get peoples input/info on the idea! :)

Ok, so you answered one part of my post (badly). What about the maths?

Still no response, Here or ingame.

I just wanna let you all know, it is a small sum of money - 220 ped - Which he gave me a full set of Shogun M and a Phasing essence for as collat.

I dont want to sell of stuff and I would've taken less items as collat because.. Its only 220 ped right? Who would betray someones trust over something like that.

While 220 ped is still quite a low amount of money, We had an agreed upon time for the transaction to be reversed, but he didnt show up. He did not give me any warnings or excuses as to why he wouldnt show up. If someone has a life emergency and wont login? I would've given him some more time, but he is very "active" here on the forums, logging in once a day. That shit doesnt fly well with me.

He's proven his character - This dude is shady as fuck. I wouldnt deal with him or his main avatar again (I have an idea who his main avatar is - It isnt proven though)

Still no response, Here or ingame.

I just wanna let you all know, it is a small sum of money - 220 ped - Which he gave me a full set of Shogun M and a Phasing essence for as collat.

I dont want to sell of stuff and I would've taken less items as collat because.. Its only 220 ped right? Who would betray someones trust over something like that.

While 220 ped is still quite a low amount of money, We had an agreed upon time for the transaction to be reversed, but he didnt show up. He did not give me any warnings or excuses as to why he wouldnt show up. If someone has a life emergency and wont login? I would've given him some more time, but he is very "active" here on the forums, logging in once a day. That shit doesnt fly well with me.

He's proven his character - This dude is shady as fuck. I wouldnt deal with him or his main avatar again (I have an idea who his main avatar is - It isnt proven though)

The fact that he is willing to ruin a reputation by stealing just 220 PED shows his character for sure.

Also makes me wonder if he had 62 CLD, why borrow 220 PED.

Someone who in life must take to scamming, and then genuinely sucking at that as well.

Geez, outlook no bueno, man.

So let me understand :

A guy with 5 post called "ThenUrOwned" make a proposal to take people peds,
and no one think it might not be the best idea to participate in it ?

I don't get it, I just don't get it :laugh:.

It sounded like something funny and not serious to me tho, from the OP.

Last edited:
ThenUrOwned ThenUrOwned
Re: imkii
main ava in game is Grimyth Salty qq btw!

I spoke with the real Salty and ThenUrOwned was attempting to scam me by saying he was Salty and he was selling me an imkii.

Please be aware and careful in relations to this person.

Hope forum Admins can perm ban his IP from forums...

Yes...this person has succesfully, if minimally, scammed me as well, and has been using my name to elicit favorable trades/scams with other players. If I want to engage in business with you, I will do it myself. Believe nothing this guy says, please. I second the request to ban.

I spoke with the real Salty and ThenUrOwned was attempting to scam me by saying he was Salty and he was selling me an imkii.

Please be aware and careful in relations to this person.

Hope forum Admins can perm ban his IP from forums...

Yes...this person has succesfully, if minimally, scammed me as well, and has been using my name to elicit favorable trades/scams with other players. If I want to engage in business with you, I will do it myself. Believe nothing this guy says, please. I second the request to ban.

If he's done that, forward the info to MA. The guy will receive a fairly prompt full ban from Entropia, it's a open&shut case and has happened many times in the past :girl:

Cheap one. He tried to scam me too...

Haha this guy is a winner. Seriously, you can smell this scammer from miles away.

BAN this joker!! :handgun:

He asked me a few times to borrow ped as well. Not sure his intentions but pretty sure things are clear now...

The ava that scammed me was riding off my name and the name of his soc as well to get others to lend him money. They also seemed like a cool guy at first then later you find out not so much.

But dont get your hopes up for ban's the guy who scammed me still roaming free even tho he scammed others and me and has emitted to it in public chat a million times in multiple planet chats.

MA's take on action to take against scammers,
631d6785c32e5c6535c2cadc7f1a8f06.jpg

Honey Badger Style

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back