Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
New RockTropia Shop open for business !! - Wolf & Vixen Pub @ Tangerine

Hello all id like to introduce my new shop on RockTropia
The Wolf & Vixen Pub

4upHjqo.png

It's located directly East of the Ballistar Apartment Teleporter / directly beside the Steampunk spawn.

At the moment I'm stocking a lot of random stuff, mostly guns, RT loot, some rare pets... have a look at the pictures and you can see.

In the future I hope to carry crafting materials from all planet... anything I can get cheap and resell cheap on RT. Always sucks paying that transport fee for some 103% Iron which blows the price up to 120% by the time you get it posted.

I have many items also which the stacks are too small to list, if you need anything in particular please feel free to send me a PM in game or on here.

Keep an eye out for new items, I should be updating very regularly.

I'm also going to run a little competition every month, everyone who buys something - anything - each month will go into the draw to win a prize.
Ill update the post underneath with this months prize.
I will PM the winner directly and organize the trade after each month is over.

Thanks and happy hoffing !! :wtg:

EEU8XOn.png

Wa8fz3U.png

V7Zih5c.png

GkUUq7Q.png

Last edited:
Febuary's Prize is a Fully repaired Lockpick I Kit
You can run at least 2 instances here on RT with it... check them out here...
Booty Raid
Union Station Subway

Good luck to all !

nI3wv8g.jpg

Note: 1 entry per person per month

Last edited:
Congratze on the opening!
Do you intend to open an instance?

Congratz, im glad this got snapped up!

Thanks ! :)
Been great so far, got something nice planned for tomorrow, should be interesting !

Congratze on the opening!
Do you intend to open an instance?

Thanks!!
Not as yet but depending on how well it goes I possibly may in the future.
The key BP's are a little scary to craft :eyecrazy:

Bumping it up...

Now stocking Sandrunner BP's and materials.
If you buy a BP from the store just PM me and when im online ill refund u the costs :)

13pec per click and drops vehicle BP's.
-->More info here<--

P3XxXCf.jpg

As you know i have variety of ores and cocktails on my (i do need to expand for more variety and better stacks) on booth. One of the things that RT shops do miss is somewhere that supplies genetic hunting mats for crafting. Animal oils, wool's, hides etc. 3 or 4 stacks of each would be good, not sure how well they would sell, but it would help i believe.

As you know i have variety of ores and cocktails on my (i do need to expand for more variety and better stacks) on booth. One of the things that RT shops do miss is somewhere that supplies genetic hunting mats for crafting. Animal oils, wool's, hides etc. 3 or 4 stacks of each would be good, not sure how well they would sell, but it would help i believe.

Yea your right, GENISIS has a store directly next door to me and she stocks Belk, Lyst, Melchi... all at caly prices which is good!
Also Camp Crunk has a couple stands there with nice cheap mats :eek:.

Right now I have some wool cloth, couple different types of animal oils for 101-103% out the front with the robots. Will see how it goes :)

Last edited:
:yay::yay: Gratz on the new shop m8!!! :yay::yay:

Good shop - picked up some crafting materials and a mind-force chip I needed here recently

A great shop, definitely worth a visit!

Thank you for all the positive comments everyone ! :)

Ive updated the prize for this month - fully repaired lockpick I (20 peds worth)
Maybe its the lucky one ?!?!? :eyecrazy::wtg:

Good luck to all shoppers ! :)

A great shop, definitely worth a visit!

Thanks Bjorn appreciate it ! :)

:yay::yay: Gratz on the new shop m8!!! :yay::yay:

Thank you sir ! Steampunks have missions now ;)

Gratz, really nice shop ; )

Thank you mr fancy armour ;P

Good luck with the shop man :)

Thanks mate ! its busy ! hard to keep up haha...

Good shop - picked up some crafting materials and a mind-force chip I needed here recently

Thank you sir ! I tried the carpets... not as ... successful as yours :(

Back