Selling: Best Rocktropia Store Location: NEVERDIE STUDIO (Market_01)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
This is a store I've owned for over 3 yrs, and I think it's time to do something new ingame! This has always been my top performing store with the least maintenance required when compared to stores I've owned in Twin peaks mall, Emerald Lakes, and Tangerine.

An idea I had. Since this is central location, can spend 2-4 item points for passive advertisement. (other shop/biz owners/traders give you payment for x month terms for them to leave their advertisement on that stall).
I used to have had a map to The South End Shop from this stall. Drove a lot of traffic to South End passively.[Used to own both].

SOLD Thank you :)
BO 28k

(136220, 84945)
- Includes 3 Shopkeepers (2x dressed (F & M) and 1 naked shopkeeper (M)) See images below
- Includes NEVERDIE Studio Estate deed.
- Includes 72 Item points (30 from store, 42 from Shopkeepers).
- Includes multiple connections to crafters/bulk sellers.

* Consistently makes good sales with NO ADVERTISEMENT.
* Closest Spot to Central hub of Rocktropia (The "Twin Peaks of Rocktropia")
* In the first area someone sees right when they land at Rocktropia.
* Close to always popular vixen hunting ground, close to 3 different tps, closest shop to Club Neverdie.

FAQ: Sell this with 0 Shopkeepers? I don't want shopkeepers.
A: Makes store 2x more efficient. Shopkeepers at this location literally multiply the effectiveness since base item point is 30. I have tested with 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 keepers. I found 3 to be best.

FAQ: Do you pay rent?
A: Absolutely none.

FAQ: How much tax do you pay?
A: Around 0.5%. That's to the planet/ND. Lowest possible rates. Shop is not on a taxable LA.

2017-01-17_19h44_17.jpg

2017-01-17_19h57_36.jpg

These two come clothed. The girl has quite a few hundred ped worth of sex appeal invested ;)
2017-01-17_20h01_05.jpg

This guy will come naked. You dress him :)
2017-01-17_20h01_23.jpg

Last edited:
Recent Sales with no ads.

attachment.php

attachment.php

2017-01-17_03h02_23.jpg

2017-01-17_03h02_33.jpg

2017-01-17_03h02_41.jpg

Last edited:
This booth is in great spot and it would be ideal for someone interested in buying exclusive instance bp (that is not connected to shop) to sell keys on ;)

Thanks BigDaddy :)

Bump it up!

Bump it up!

I'm definitely interested in this. Will PM an offer soon.

*PM sent*

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in this. Will PM an offer soon.

FWIW he sold me a shop in Tangerine two weeks ago and it has been going very well.
Best of luck on the negotiations!

FWIW he sold me a shop in Tangerine two weeks ago and it has been going very well.
Best of luck on the negotiations!

Thank you Swampy ^^. I am glad to hear! Rocktropia is all about shops :D. (psst, hopefully I'll help raise the value of all of the shops for all you guys hehe.)

oh and bump!

Thank you Swampy ^^. I am glad to hear! Rocktropia is all about shops :D. (psst, hopefully I'll help raise the value of all of the shops for all you guys hehe.)

oh and bump!

That would be cool.... waiting on bated breath for my offer to be accepted and the deal to go through lol When do you expect this auction to end?

That would be cool.... waiting on bated breath for my offer to be accepted and the deal to go through lol When do you expect this auction to end?

Sent you an answer via PM. But Usually I sell when I receive an offer I like, It's like trading, there's no SET formula. Just everyone's intuitions.

I think 2 weeks is a fair enough time for a SB to go through, so we can set for that :).

SOLD Thread can be closed. Thanks everyone :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back