Profession for Blueprint sink

Eyebroo

Young
All,

I just want to share an idea I had about blueprints. I am relatively new to EU, started playing last spring, and have not posted much in the forums in the past. The idea I have is basically using existing design elements in the game to introduce a sink for blueprints, by allowing 2 blueprints of the same type to be combined into a new blueprint of higher QR

New profession: Blueprint optimizer
Consisting of skills: Analysis, Computer, Blueprint Comprehension, Engineering, Intelligence etc

New line of tools: Blueprint optimizers, one available in tt, better units through crafting (much like the refiner line).

Use of the tool will work much like the refiner: Put 2 blueprints inside, press button "optimize" and get one blueprint as output. The QR of the new blueprint will be less than the sum of QR going into it, better skills will allow a higher QR output.

If you like the idea, then great, otherwise I hope you had an entertaining read.

All the best of luck in EU!

/Eyebroo

All,

I just want to share an idea I had about blueprints. I am relatively new to EU, started playing last spring, and have not posted much in the forums in the past. The idea I have is basically using existing design elements in the game to introduce a sink for blueprints, by allowing 2 blueprints of the same type to be combined into a new blueprint of higher QR

New profession: Blueprint optimizer
Consisting of skills: Analysis, Computer, Blueprint Comprehension, Engineering, Intelligence etc

New line of tools: Blueprint optimizers, one available in tt, better units through crafting (much like the refiner line).

Use of the tool will work much like the refiner: Put 2 blueprints inside, press button "optimize" and get one blueprint as output. The QR of the new blueprint will be less than the sum of QR going into it, better skills will allow a higher QR output.

If you like the idea, then great, otherwise I hope you had an entertaining read.

All the best of luck in EU!

/Eyebroo

Dunno about for UL BP, but for L ones we need this so bad... Or just the ability to merge them in a current refiner even. I have so many ticks of WW if I could merge them into 1 bp with over the million ticks it would be a lot easier to sell and also be more wanted.

Back