FYI: Secrets of Crafting

hello,

i'm a returning player.. can somebody please explain what "multiplyer L BP" is ? :)

i re-read it and i still don't understand ;(

Look at the cost to make the item, its total cost of all components, this is TT-In
Look at the minimum tt value of a successful creation, this is Min-TT-Success

If Min-TT-Success > TT-in then you have a multiplier bp

To decide if it's a profitable one, you compare the cost of the bp vs the cost of the components vs sale price of item vs success ratio.

Last edited:
hello,

i'm a returning player.. can somebody please explain what "multiplyer L BP" is ? :)

i re-read it and i still don't understand ;(

There are a few single click BP (L)s that seem to give a high (few hundred/thousand ped) return when you click it. If you know how to spot them, you can anticipate a nice return.

My wife got a few during her crafting days and we knew when they dropped that clicking them would ALWAYS pay well.

No matter how you turn it, there is no markup in explo.
Its not a multiplyer L BP.
It can´t be called crafting, its called gamble vs TT.

I second this gamble notation, I am leveling up a explosions BP for someone.. it feels more like a slot machine than a crafting experience. not sure if it is because you buy mass quantity's of tokens from MA. instead of going and figuring out how to best "make" the item.

I second this gamble notation, I am leveling up a explosions BP for someone.. it feels more like a slot machine than a crafting experience. not sure if it is because you buy mass quantity's of tokens from MA. instead of going and figuring out how to best "make" the item.

EVERY CRAFTING EXPERIENCE HERE IS GAMBLING!
Even these boosted items are themselves results of multiple gambles that most will NEVER see wothout paying for it one way or the other.

Can we please just be honest about it for once?

EVERY CRAFTING EXPERIENCE HERE IS GAMBLING!
Even these boosted items are themselves results of multiple gambles that most will NEVER see wothout paying for it one way or the other.

Can we please just be honest about it for once?

Might as well say every hunting & mining experience is gambling as well then. We should all just sit around sweating.

Might as well say every hunting & mining experience is gambling as well then. We should all just sit around sweating.
...technically yes. Both rely on RNG no matter how much skill or economy you have.
Though I would suggest just going to college in your spare time instead of here but that's just me.

...technically yes. Both rely on RNG no matter how much skill or economy you have.
Though I would suggest just going to college in your spare time instead of here but that's just me.
RNG is part of the equation, not the whole outcome of the formula, perhaps someone else needs to go to college in their spare time instead of crying on the forums....but that's just me.

Back