How to pick up a stuck item

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hey
Got this useful tip from MA support.

I had a pair of shoes stuck in my booth which I couldnt pick up or select. It was like they were not there. This is how you find items that have gone absent but visually present.

Go in to your action library and find these two functions.

Drag them on to your screen.

1. Select next target
2. Pick up

Very important: to be able to do this, you may not have an item equipped, cause then the select next target will not work.

Use the select next target skill until it finds the desired item.
Then use the Pick up function.

This actually works.

Cheers support team!

Nice tip. Similar tip - if you get an item 'stuck' inside of a box or shopkeeper that's so small you can't grab the pixels on it with the cursor (i.e. tomtebloss), the way to get it out of the container is to put something in to the container that is bigger and has more pixels then draw a box around it and just drag it all out. (really annoying as it keeps most folks from being able to buy tomtebloss via shopkeeper as they can't buy it if they can't select it)

Nice tip. Similar tip - if you get an item 'stuck' inside of a box or shopkeeper that's so small you can't grab the pixels on it with the cursor (i.e. tomtebloss), the way to get it out of the container is to put something in to the container that is bigger and has more pixels then draw a box around it and just drag it all out. (really annoying as it keeps most folks from being able to buy tomtebloss via shopkeeper as they can't buy it if they can't select it)

That is a great tip! Thank you! Can't rep you as I need to spread it :)

Back