Pathfinder XXIV - Warp Service

Society
DFA
Drifter007
Pathfinder XXIV - Warp Service

1482123762.png

The Pathfinder XXIV is now offering space traveling services. The captain of the ship is Drifter007 and he can be reached through the live chat on the site or in-game. You can also contact anyone on the EntropiaTrade team for access. We are doing scheduled flights and also private warps. In addition to the flights we will also be doing space hunting and repair skilling when there is enough participants. Make sure to get your RK-5 or 20 and some welding wire to start the skilling! The crew also sells these in addition to other supplies such as thrusters and ships in case anyone needs it. We also are providing rentals of the privateer, with or without crew. Pirating activities will not be permitted. Please PM Drifter007 for further details. See you all in space real soon!

When on board the ship and you log off with loot. Check the live chat on the site for indication of when its safe to login again.

Flight Prices

Slowboat
1 PED

Scheduled Flight
10 PED

VIP Warp
25 PED

When requesting a VIP Warp trip from a planet that the privateer is not already at, it will cost a double warp.

More information such as the time schedule can be found here.​​

Last edited:
Launch of the service starts today! Contact me if you need a ride. More information can be found here :)

Wait... YOU own the XXIV? It's been so close this whole time?
I've flown it for two of it's previous owners, if you want me again. She'll always be my baby.

at what times do you do repair skilling and where?

Wait... YOU own the XXIV? It's been so close this whole time?
I've flown it for two of it's previous owners, if you want me again. She'll always be my baby.

Lmao. Yes have owned it for a few months now ;)

at what times do you do repair skilling and where?

Usually on the weekends if there is enough demand for it and pilots are available. Location can be different each time.

Lmao. Yes have owned it for a few months now ;)

Usually on the weekends if there is enough demand for it and pilots are available. Location can be different each time.

I'm on Ark most of the time and in the UK so I'd be available to pilot/repair, (19 captain, 41 VSE) most anytime at the weekend.

I'm on Ark most of the time and in the UK so I'd be available to pilot/repair, (19 captain, 41 VSE) most anytime at the weekend.

Good to know. Add me to FL maybe can do something together sometime :)

Finally, scheduled serice at a good time for Americans, and then I saw there are no scheduled flights for Cyrene. :hammer:

afik no-one does scheduled stops at Cyrene.

afik no-one does scheduled stops at Cyrene.

Yes, with Normandie you just have to request the stop during their regular run, and it's normal price.

Finally, scheduled serice at a good time for Americans, and then I saw there are no scheduled flights for Cyrene. :hammer:

If there is more demand changes can always be made ;)

Back