Crazy estate notes thread...

Home sweet home...

I'm 'back home' on Rocktropia...

so future updates to this thread for non-RT stuff will likely be put on hold, possibly indefinitely... we'll see....

I'm 'back home' on Rocktropia...

so future updates to this thread for non-RT stuff will likely be put on hold, possibly indefinitely... we'll see....

I take it you don't switch planets often? I'm on RT or Calypso like 5 times a week back and forth lol.

The Ballister

I take it you don't switch planets often? I'm on RT or Calypso like 5 times a week back and forth lol.

Nope... stay in one place for months or sometimes years at a time... sometimes even stay by same tp for a long time...

Rocktropia:
Tangerine:
The Ballister Apartments:

Most of Ballister on RT is in video below. (think I got down to floor 2 before I hit the invisible wall bug hard so had to stop recording - may do floor one later)

started using videos for now. Not sure if I'll actually write out the stuff in a directory format like I originally started doing with this thread, copying the info off of the video, or just keep doing the videos themselves going forward... Like the video content since a picture is worth a thousand words... don't like it since it means I have to focus on the game more than I was doing previously in this project (can't watch tv, keep an eye on the kiddo, etc. while I'm focusing on the PC)

As you can probably tell from the video, I'm using general graphics quality set on Medium, which doesn't do some things justice... The cheapo Nallo Ceiling Lamps in some apartments blow out the brightness on this setting sometimes, especially if there's more than one in the room, so it makes it hard to see what's actually in the apartments. Mindark should tone down the brightness level on those things... at least for this quality setting. Guess that's what you get if you use cheap furniture, lol.
Whatever your opinion of mastermesh is..there is one thing undeniable. This person is and has vast knowledge in/of EU. Whether you agree or disagree, there is no doubt of the knowledge based posts that are done. Hats off. :beerchug:

Is there a comprehensive listing of all estates in game somewhere and what the coordinates are? Several years back Entropedia and a few other sites tried to do something like that, but most of that was pre-vu 10... any updated listing somewhere? I might do more videos, but they are a bit time consuming... may also eventually extract some of the data from the videos frame by frame in to a database someday, but tedious, long and boring job, so maybe not. Maybe someone else who has more expertise on this matter can take up the challenge? I suspect that there's a need somewhat, especially for the lesser utilized places, and folks that hang on to deeds and don't use the places or claim em.

On lesser known planets and continents like Ancient Greece, Toulan, and Cyrene there's buzz about estates in some of the forums, but no real comprehensive listing of which estates actually are in game or will be in the future.... At least a couple of these lesser known places have at least one or a few estates that are participate owned based on review of estate terminals, etc.

========================

Maria's Muse: F.O.M.A. (Asteroid) Shop # 22

Last edited:
Back