New player - Out of ammo, no melee weapon - Help please!!

Unrealized

Society
www.EarnPEDS.com
Nathaniel Unrealized DeVisser
Hello,

I am out of ammo and don't have any way to kill monsters. I am trying to play for free here in the beginning. I need to make some PED so I can get some ammo and such. I know sweating can help but I don't know how to get to the area all the new players sweat. Please help me with some tricks and tips!

Thank you!

Hello,

I am out of ammo and don't have any way to kill monsters. I am trying to play for free here in the beginning. I need to make some PED so I can get some ammo and such. I know sweating can help but I don't know how to get to the area all the new players sweat. Please help me with some tricks and tips!

Thank you!

I bet you haven't done the Half Moon COVE chain. Up till Cape Corinth you get a lot of ammo when accepting the mission. (You get there by doing the Teleport Technician mission in Port Atlantis). Also if you haven't Gauntlet Stage 2 rewards 10 PED Universal Ammo for the 1st time you do it.

You can sweat at Icarus, too.

Every here and then, there is someone offering free TP flight to Boreas or other sweat locations.

Do the teleporter technican mission at Port Atlantis (west of Icarus), that will reward you with New Oxfort TP.

3 times a week there is flights from New Oxfort to OLA 42, where the SSI (sweater event) is hosted daily.

Join channle [sweatinfo]

In this channel you will be informed about sweating events, and you may also ask for TP flights to sweat locations.

Hope that helps.

Back