Next island: Rose beach lodge 2b

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
Hi everyone! I recently aquired a property on next island thanks to my long time friend who agreed to rent it to me.

It currently includes a single shopkeeper at this time. However I expect to expand in the following weeks and months. I plan to add at least 2 more shopkeepers to my shop.

bhtfmyq.png

Crystal Bay - Right near the teleporter [137102, 83219, 100]

Merchandise that can be found in the shopkeeper include:
Wool for the mission
Nutrio Bars
Welding Wire
RK-5's
Space Thruster
Low End Guns (Laser and BLP)
Neurostim A's
Lesser Elysia
Praetonium
Oil
Sleipnirs
Mind Essence
Bombardo

I hope having an active shop on next island will draw more traffic to my faviroute planet! Even with all it's (quite major) flaws I absolutely adore NI!

:yup:

My next project is buying up crystals for crafters in the near future. If anyone has any cyclops heads in storage please PM me. Happy to offer a VERY good price.

Last edited:
I wish you well on NI. It has been my favorite also and remember when it had several shops there. It's a shame really that it has been neglected so. I believe Next Island has/had the potential to be the best planet in the game. Kudos to you for trying there. I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't visited NI to do so. Access to Ancient Greece is there, a warm and wonderful atmosphere, tamable monkeys, decent mobs to hunt and now a shop....finally.

:cool::cool::cool:

I wish you well on NI. It has been my favorite also and remember when it had several shops there. It's a shame really that it has been neglected so. I believe Next Island has/had the potential to be the best planet in the game. Kudos to you for trying there. I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't visited NI to do so. Access to Ancient Greece is there, a warm and wonderful atmosphere, tamable monkeys, decent mobs to hunt and now a shop....finally.

:cool::cool::cool:

Thank you :)

Bump. Everything hs been restocked after a good night of sales.
Thank you to those who have visited. I really appreciate it.

If you havent been to next island in a while its worth coming to check out and contribute to the economy as there is some major changes coming soon.

Bump! Restocked

Also buying Cyclops Heads, Citrine & cacoxenite Crystals

Back