Help: Looking for information regarding two society's

BadWolf

T.A.R.D.I.S T-Smity BadWolf
I'm an old player from before cryengine graphics I think I began in 07 and quit in 2011 because I had to get rid of my gaming rig. I'm looking to make a comeback regardless of the fact that the in game economy looks terrible right now I still find this game to be the most fun I've ever had while playing a game. I'm in the process of building another gaming computer and should be ready to go in about another month or so. Since I can't login yet I'm hoping one of you that bothers to read this and cares about the old community spirit that I found in the good old days of beacons and massive robot invasions that you could check for me if either the Soaring Eagles led by Emerald Emma or the Lost Renegades led by Narfi are still around? If any of you happen to know them please let them know that T-Smity/JackFrost is coming back.

Lost renegades still exists.

I'm actually a newer member of LR, we're still kicking around. Been a member for a loooong while now, yep. I'll get the word out you're back.

Thank you atomicstorm, and thank you Wallin Dimas I can't wait to login and start hunting with the soc again.

Last edited:
Emma has been off and on, she is a member of Benevolence. She has a teamspeak server, and I can contact her easy enough. As leader of Benevolence, we accept players of any skill level who like to have fun. We don't mind helping new players, or older players to find their bearings.

If you need a hand finding her, or just want to chat, feel free to message me ;)

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Back