Selling: Mod DAR (unique), Tier 8.8

Buck Buck Stone

Prowler
Society
Art of War
Buck Buck Stone
Might let it go if offer via PM pleases me.

Accepting peds, CLD, AUDs, imk2, aimk2. No other items.

Tyvm, Buck.

Dream rifle bump. Personally watched it make quick work of an Atrox Slayer :wtg:

what weapon is that ? can anyone get me a entropedia link please ?:scratch2:

moddar1.jpg

Deleted...….

Last edited:
"Ogulak Da Dragon" looted it.

It is a unique beast of a gun.

From memory it was looted from a trapped spider, in the old crater, by an avatar called Morfoc the Siberian, or something like that!

The spider gave one of the biggest loots in its day.

Good luck with the sale.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Ok, I thought Da bought it after it was looted, but obviously I was wrong :(

I think that other name was the silly big hof at the time on a trapped soider, ogulak indeed looted his rifle :)

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Is the decay on entropedia correct? I noticed no one has ever updated it.

Is the Gun that Belza use to kill you :D, after aimk2 best gun ingame!

Belza the fapper?I don't remember he ever killed me , at least not in 1v1 altough using "used to kill you" sounds like history when you say it :)).Can be very possible in a 40 vs 20 but then again , you can kill anyone with any gun in such fight.

Bump for the gun :)

Pure speculation in both cases.You have no clue how Mindark does rank guns but you might like ranged guns:)

Pure speculation in both cases.You have no clue how Mindark does rank guns but you might like ranged guns:)

This is a public forum and I state my opinion not MA opinion! Like aimk2 it's one of a kind and no one gonna change that!

This is a public forum and I state my opinion not MA opinion! Like aimk2 it's one of a kind and no one gonna change that!

aimk2 is not one of a kind.

This is a public forum and everyone has an opinion but we all play by Midark rules so your opinion must be subject to Mindark code therefore what you think its not important.
When you say this is the best gun you need arguments.Best gun for who? Certainly not for me, maybe someone else.I agree.
Being one of a kind doesn't make a gun better.You just enjoy the fact no one else has your toy but nothing else.
If you can bring arguments you can sustain fine but don't post things you can't control.

This is a public forum and everyone has an opinion but we all play by Midark rules so your opinion must be subject to Mindark code therefore what you think its not important.
When you say this is the best gun you need arguments.Best gun for who? Certainly not for me, maybe someone else.I agree.
Being one of a kind doesn't make a gun better.You just enjoy the fact no one else has your toy but nothing else.
If you can bring arguments you can sustain fine but don't post things you can't control.

So MA decides the way I play? So they know better then me whats better for me?
F-105 is the best finder in game at least gave me the #1 ATH even if there's finders with better status!

So MA decides the way I play? So they know better then me whats better for me?

You decide what you play with but don't tell me because you like swine you tell me swine is the best.Next time when you post say "in my opinion" before best or second best.Would make more sense.
We all have strong opinions sometimes but you can't convince me of a ladder with items if you can't sustain your arguments.
Its misleading for some people who are genuinely interested to buy something to hear from few people its second gun ingame just because this and that player said so.

You decide what you play with but don't tell me because you like swine you tell me swine is the best.Next time when you post say "in my opinion" before best or second best.Would make more sense.
We all have strong opinions sometimes but you can't convince me of a ladder with items if you can't sustain your arguments.
Its misleading for some people who are genuinely interested to buy something to hear from few people its second gun ingame just because this and that player said so.

You know why you need to create an account to be able to post? So what you write its directly connected to that account, that's why its called an discussion Forum!

Is not? Who have the other one?

Offtopic but focus has the second one :)

Ontopic is that Id like to see a pricerange to know if its worth bidding or if the seller is still in 2008.

//Linz

You know why you need to create an account to be able to post? So what you write its directly connected to that account, that's why its called an discussion Forum!

Fair enough. but this is a selling thread.
You can open a separate thread where you make a list with guns based on your preferences if you want.
I can add my opinion if you are curious.

Offtopic but focus has the second one :)

Ontopic is that Id like to see a pricerange to know if its worth bidding or if the seller is still in 2008.

//Linz

Worth almost the same that you sold Terminator for (imho) almost forgot! If it's price from 2008 or not i don't know!
Sry for ruin your thread Buck :p

Is the decay on entropedia correct? I noticed no one has ever updated it.

I'm curious about these questions also.

I think that other name was the silly big hof at the time on a trapped soider, ogulak indeed looted his rifle :)

OT, I thought that was Nathan(sp) :confused:

Back