OLA #43 is now a 100% MINING Land Area! Check it Out!

Kenney

Provider
McKenna Kenney Freeman
OLA#43 Is Now 90% EMPTY and Available For Mining!
Location of Land Area Marker: 18884, 64753

Hi all of you miners out there!

I have good news for you. In 5 Days, OLA#43 is now going to be a 100% Mining Land Area just like it should be! That's right, on 2/11/2017 all of the Junk Mobs that psychotically chase after you will be gone! There will only be a couple of baby Mourners running around so you are free to mine in peace!

90% Empty Land Area means it will be much easier to get globals and HOFs now.

Ores and Enmatters on OLA43:
Dianum, Narcanisum, Zinc, Cumbriz, Platinum, Langotz, Gazzurdite, Ignisium, Copper
Azur Pearls, Ferrum Nuts, Typonolic steam, Lytairian Dust, Garcen Grease, Solis beans, Alicenies

NOTE: I'm sure this list is incomplete, so I will update it once some of my mining friends help me get the complete list.

Also, since I am also the owner of OLA#59, Miner's Paradise, I will be starting a Massive Mining event very soon, so keep your eyes open for that. Thanks!

McKenna Kenney Freeman

Last edited:
Good luck Kenney!

Sounds great, can't wait to be able to mine there without getting twoshot by neconus :p
Also looking forward to the mining event :)

well done, many miners will be happy :yay: Gratz on LA

and u can add [Copper Stone] and for enm [Crude Oil] & [Alicenies Liquid] to list :yup:

if I find more I will post here :cool:

edit: Only things I did not find are Ignisium and Garcen Grease, and I did use depth from 339m to 1062m

Last edited:
South east corner has ignisium

ignisium.jpg

Last edited:
well done, many miners will be happy :yay: Gratz on LA

and u can add [Copper Stone] and for enm [Crude Oil] & [Alicenies Liquid] to list :yup:

if I find more I will post here :cool:

edit: Only things I did not find are Ignisium and Garcen Grease, and I did use depth from 339m to 1062m

Dang, I need to check the Forums more often. LOL

Thank you all for your posts! I appreciate it! And Thanks for the add Sholle! I knew there was more up there than what I had posted. And yes, I have spoken with several people who have hit Ignisium. :-D

Have a wonderful week all!

Back