Linkage NOT worth clicking!

Status
Well you have quoted me, but as you realise I am English not Dutch.

I did live in Holland for two years though and I dont recognise your 'future events' as being a likely outcome.
Well, you thought that Dutch video was worth quoting and I figured why not, let's talk about Dutch.
The second paragraph is directed at this stupid video obviously.

Irony aside, nobody would be happier if I was proven wrong.
Then again, the only way it could go wrong is if everyone keeps living in their tiny bubble oblivious to the changing reality around them. It's called paradox of the prophecy, and it is kinda funny actually. In a black English humour kind of way funny. ;)

Well, you thought that Dutch video was worth quoting and I figured why not, let's talk about Dutch.
The second paragraph is directed at this stupid video obviously.

Irony aside, nobody would be happier if I was proven wrong.
Then again, the only way it could go wrong is if everyone keeps living in their tiny bubble oblivious to the changing reality around them. It's called paradox of the prophecy, and it is kinda funny actually. In a black English humour kind of way funny. ;)

Why is a video 'stupid' just because you may support the person?

Films, humour, music taste, house design, fashion, art etc - you may get two people are friends but have radically different opinions on them, they just need to agree to disagree, ok they can divorce if they live in the same house ;)

The ability to not take yourself (or someone else) too seriously is a useful skill. I'd suggest to be a little bit careful of those who cant take a joke.

The above 'Newzoids' clips btw are just that, the longer programme is very fair in lampooning both sides equally (whether it be Labour vs Conservatives or Republican vs Democrat)

And just to show this is nothing new (and yes I appreciate he is no longer with us)

Why is a video 'stupid' just because you may support the person?
Not because of a person, I do actually appreciate the masterful parody of Trump there.
What is stupid about it is what I'd call a Taboo Culture. You can talk about anything.. except things that are Taboo. If you mention those the Boogeyman will come, piss on your keyboard and steal all your cat pictures.
Like, you can cheerfully make jokes about the migration from Mexico and talk in length about the great wall and an ocean you built to keep them out. You look at this, you laugh and you feel much better because for a moment there you can forget about the very real problems your country is facing. Hint: it's not an immigration from Mexico.
Don't get me wrong, the joke itself is not the problem, the context is. If 1,400 children are sexually abused in your town while you're busy enjoying your cat pictures then something's not right. A Feast in Time of Plague and when there's no plague are not quite the same thing.

red-pill.jpg

Are you talking about Holland or the UK here Fifth?

BTW that is a very insightful post (depending on which country you are referring to - remember the UK has Nigel Farage, Holland is sliding towards a hopeless future :( (a real pity because the Dutch are really cool)

Getting a bit deep in that last sentence re a feast in a time of plague thing - if you would dumb it down a bit for me, I would then be happy.

Now may I have my cat pictures back please :)

I think everyone "knew" hitlery was going to win - because she represents the rigged game. The upper management at MA is exactly the same. They are in the same elite click. This click represents power elite. Their big weakness is their leftist requirement - the political left and leftbrain thinking are one and the same - imo. The right has the power of creativity which is what the left lacks. In another language its called evil vs good. It's clear to me that this is MA's problem with creativity. The type they need to make EU great again can't stand them and their views and their disposition entirely. The great programmers that made MA are gone and they revel in their power and surround themselves with like-minded people.

And this is why the media has to get rid of trump - he is not one of them - and it shows.

Last edited:
And this is why the media has to get rid of trump - he is not one of them - and it shows.

I Think he's a great media personality, so for that reason it was fun that he was elected president. Let's just hope that the nuclear launch briefcase is kept at (above) armlengths distance until someone who can keep calm and get the facts right says it's a go. After all, I don't Think the Albanians want USA to retalliate.

I Think he's a great media personality, so for that reason it was fun that he was elected president. Let's just hope that the nuclear launch briefcase is kept at (above) armlengths distance until someone who can keep calm and get the facts right says it's a go. After all, I don't Think the Albanians want USA to retalliate.

One needs to keep yuuuge calm to do these things. :)

I think everyone "knew" hitlery was going to win - because she represents the rigged game. The upper management at MA is exactly the same. They are in the same elite click. This click represents power elite. Their big weakness is their leftist requirement - the political left and leftbrain thinking are one and the same - imo. The right has the power of creativity which is what the left lacks. In another language its called evil vs good. It's clear to me that this is MA's problem with creativity. The type they need to make EU great again can't stand them and their views and their disposition entirely. The great programmers that made MA are gone and they revel in their power and surround themselves with like-minded people.

Thanks for that load of horse shit.

Look, you can't blame him being worried :(

I think its funny, but its a terrible way of drawing attention...

Last edited:
Getting a bit deep in that last sentence re a feast in a time of plague thing - if you would dumb it down a bit for me, I would then be happy.
Sorry, talking about the Plaque is Taboo.
The answer is in the picture. Take the red pill and find out. :cool:

Last edited:
so THIS is what happened in Sweden "last night"... I've been watching the news but never knew until now

30 years ago.

(Not parody, just interesting - he doesn't like CNN any more)

To explain the massive immigration in Sweden (some 130 000? year 2015, down to ~30 000 year 2016):
First, it's a basic principle (of Sweden at least) that if you manage to get inside the borders you are allowed to seek asylum. To get inside Sweden, you must first pass the Schengen/European union border, and then make it through Europe. If you seek asylum in a country that's deemed safe, you risk getting sent back there. Nowdays it also includes, if you come from Africa and you originally arrived in Italy you are likely to be sent back to Italy for asylum process there.

The politicians have made one bad thing, that sounds good in some peoples Eye, but which is really bad if you Think of it. I won't go into it though. (It's a change that makes asylum seekers be more likely to vanish the day they get a denial rather than to be at a known location.)

Secondly, there is a major conflict in a country (Syria) and because the superpowers until recently coulnd't have agreed what to do (eg Veto in the security council), about a fourth of the population of that country has fled. (Ok, then there are the Afghanistan boys who's been living in Iran.)

So, yes, Sweden has gotten lots of asylum seekers. However, it's not the same as the term "immigrants" as they are provided housing of their own; and they can be expelled if they aren't granted asylum (or if the government thing they should be seeking asylum in the "first country of arrival").

Sweden used to have open borders with the other Scandinavian countries, but currently there is border Control in Place. Before you cross the border, transporters are required to ensure you do have some sort of ID (practically applies from Germany and Denmark), and police do passport checks on the trans from Denmark. Especially the ID checks is a nuissance as peopel do have to leave the train and change platform for the ID check to be done.

So, Sweden doesn't have open borders now.

And, further down in Europe, countries who don't want to risk the stream of refugees getting stuck there, has built border fences of their own. Hugary was the first example of that, as they absolutely not want a certain category of regugees staying in their country. And there currently is an agreement further upstream, so the refugees who arrive in Greece will be sent to camps in Turkey (close to syrian border..).

Pretty much only way for refugees is to get through Africa to Libya, and then travel with some sort of raft across the midterrainean sea (practically reaching Italian territory). It's not without risk (people smugglers don't want to get risk getting cought by police and because the "ships" risk getting seized they use cheapest raft possible that is able to leave Libyan coast).

Oh as for getting your married spouse into Sweden: To get a married spouse over, the spouse nees to make a Residence permit application and get a personal interview at a Swedish embassy. And, for people in Syria, the closest embassy they can get to is the embassy in Khartoum, because the countries with Swedish emassies that's closer require visa to enter and those countries won't issue Visas to syrian Citizens.

I wonder if USA also wound't have had more asylum seekers if it was possbile to get into USA by land (by foot and with help over borders by smuggler organizations) from Syria...

Last edited:
Now that was an interesting post UTube Video by Angry Foreigner.

It puts Donald Trump's attitudes into perspective.

Now that was an interesting post UTube Video by Angry Foreigner.

It puts Donald Trump's attitudes into perspective.
I agree, it's a perfect starting point for people who never bothered to do any fact checking on their own.

There's an interesting video that quotes Trump (from his interviews over the years). He always knew how hard, thankless job it is. He knew anyone who goes against the Shadow Government ("Deep State" as they call it now) will most likely end up like JFK (John Kennedy).
He was against Iraq war, predicted the recession is imminent unless there's a major policy change. It didn't change and there was a recession, etc etc.
At the same time the overwhelming majority (in both parties actually) inside US and all across the world believe Trump is incredibly stupid, little better than an orangutan.
So there's a mystery for you, an orangutan who's consistently smarter than the whole government of the most powerful country in the world. How to explain this contradiction?
Idk, maybe there is no explanation at all... :scratch2:

Someone living close to Rinkeby in sweden?

Someone living close to Rinkeby in sweden?
That one's in Swedish without translation, for the rest of us outside Sweden maybe this video would be more useful:

To put this in wider context, those were events Trump was briefed about (US President obviously has his own sources, he doesn't need to rely on CNN or official Swedish TV channels).
Next thing that happens, journalists from big US TV channels interview the Swedish authorities about those events.
What do you think a Swedish politician would tell if he's asked about that kind of events? Admit that Oh yes we kinda have let it all go out of hand there's riots everywhere and we lost control over some areas permanently... Well no, ofc he won't say that. That would be a political suicide. You can't really expect a person commit a suicide, even if it's just a political one.
And so what they say instead is Oh we have no idea what you're talking about! Nothing's happening here it's all calm and nice and multi-culti!

What you think CNN will do now? Dig deeper or just turn around n say See! We told you Trump is a liar! Here's proof!
It's not a very hard decision to make if you work for CNN or BBC provided you're not a total idiot and are not ready to get fired the next day.

That's how things work now, and nobody really cares if you like it or not...

Last edited:
I get sad when looking at those videos.

It's not at all like that, neither in Rinkeby nor in other parts of Sweden. I've been to Rinkeby several times in different errands and I love it, the presence of loads of cultures provides many great things to experience.

Let's not turn this thread into a discussion about Swedish immigration policies, especially if you aren't Swedish.

On a second thought, it's not my business to push reality down anyone's throat.
People have every right to decide what they do with their lives all on their own.

*Backs up veeery slowly...*

Last edited:
Don't discuss it unless you agree with me! Like aia--you didn't protest it when he made a long winding post about Swedish immigration policies. Now there's those Swedish people who describe actual events and suddenly we should all shut up and not talk about it.

Taboo Culture at it's best.

I was only trying to save this forum from more arguing that belongs somewhere else. This is not the place.

Those videos are excerpts from a larger and more complex situation. It doesnt mean that we shouldnt talk about it but perhaps we should have a more informed discussion (less trumpified) and place these events in a larger context.

This is however not the place for such discussions, there a lots of different places to do that but this forum is not of them

I was only trying to save this forum from more arguing that belongs somewhere else. This is not the place.

Those videos are excerpts from a larger and more complex situation. It doesnt mean that we shouldnt talk about it but perhaps we should have a more informed discussion (less trumpified) and place these events in a larger context.

This is however not the place for such discussions, there a lots of different places to do that but this forum is not of them

I don't know anything about Sweden but I am curious, is this less trumpified and more informed?

Status
Back