Entropia Life buglist/suggestions

Wauspaus

Provider
Simone Wauspaus Kelleners
Hello everyone,

With work progressing slowly in the back end of the site we decided to start asking for more clear input from people in regards to the tracker. Things which need to be fixed. Please make sure to give the info that is needed. Meaning for the bug we will need to know whether it's on the website or in the tracker, what the bug itself is (or if it happens only in certain circumstances), which browser you used (incase of a website bug) and lastly what your OS is (Windows/Linux etc). I can't guarantee that all bugs will be fixed really soon once they appear on the list. This is just to keep track of specific things.

Next to the buglist I also want to make a list of suggestions. I do receive suggestions from people in support cases or ingame about Entropia Life and the tracker. however I think it might be more useful to put it all together in 1 place so that we can stop repeating ourselves. Also do keep in mind, I am not a programmer, I know nothing about coding, I am just making the list and handle support cases every now and again, so don't become to technical about it :).

Thank you already in advance.

Wzzls
Waus

List of bugs that need to be squashed:
- Calypso beacon globals/hof's not being tracked
- Instance globals when clicked lead to a crafting page (website)

List of suggestions people would like to see:
-A field to include enhancer cost in the combat log (tracker)
-Preset option for different weapons combined with hotkey for switching for separate tracking

Last edited:
Combat log:
- Client to keep track of each weapon your using and measure them individually.
- A field to include enhancer cost in the combat log.

Bugs:
Havent noticed any

Combat log:
- Client to keep track of each weapon your using and measure them individually.
- A field to include enhancer cost in the combat log.

Bugs:
Havent noticed any

Hello,

I am not sure whether it's possible to track which tool/weapon is being used since the weapon/tool name would only pop up in the logfile when it gains a tier. Seeing as we aren't allowed to make the tracker intergrate with the game itself (like addons in World of Warcraft) this might not be possible.
The enhancer cost part to be reflected into the combat log is a good suggestion though :)

Thank you for your input

Beacon globals do not show up on tracker at all

Hello,

I am not sure whether it's possible to track which tool/weapon is being used since the weapon/tool name would only pop up in the logfile when it gains a tier. Seeing as we aren't allowed to make the tracker intergrate with the game itself (like addons in World of Warcraft) this might not be possible.
The enhancer cost part to be reflected into the combat log is a good suggestion though :)

Thank you for your input

Jdegre has a tool that accomplishes this by registering keystrokes. So you'd have a hotkey to change your weapon in the EL tracker and set that same key to the weapon in EU. One button changes your gun in both EU and EL. No need for the tracker to interact with the game client this way.

Jdegre has a tool that accomplishes this by registering keystrokes. So you'd have a hotkey to change your weapon in the EL tracker and set that same key to the weapon in EU. One button changes your gun in both EU and EL. No need for the tracker to interact with the game client this way.

Exactly, same method could be used I think :)

Aaaah this makes more sense now yes. Preset the weapons you are using before you start hunting and use hotkeys to change ingame but also in the tracker the weapon+amp (and then also enhancers) you are using. Yes I think that's an excellent suggestion like this.

I indeed don't see any globals in regards to the beacons. Then again I never actually saw a global or hof pop up coming out of a beacon. Will add it to the list :)

Program Status

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I just installed the Entropia Life tracker and the program status says "Stopped". Is there a way to fix?

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I just installed the Entropia Life tracker and the program status says "Stopped". Is there a way to fix?

Ignore this post, I located the answer in another tab. Thanks.

Also, for those instance globals that do show (e.g. Aakas or Sal'diresh), the links lead to (irrelevant) crafting pages.

Back