Question: Puny Missions

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I am making a walkthrough for the game, and would like a list of all the puny creature missions there are so they can be stacked at once. Do you know of any? Please let me know all that there are.

check out the WIP guide and let me know any comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AH2mb_Gz7_naj49UEHwbZJ-a2phM_1xTWPQ41dynuI0/edit?usp=sharing

Also any obscure missions that I may have missed in the guide that give universal ammo or another non skill reward.

Anyone else also notice you can't get that yellow noob hat anymore?

Last edited:
Calypso
Puny Iron - Ingrid J or Challenge Terminal
Half Moon Cove chain - puny from Half Moon Cove to Camp Phoenix
Icarus / Half Moon Bay chain - puny til the exarosaur field north of PA, or til Cape Corinth

Arkadia
IFN Carabok, Gallard, Hornet, Monura
New Arrivals (requires passport)
Redundant starter missions at a firebase academy (does this require a passport?)
Oratan Prospector Daily (requires passport)

Toulan
Tabtabs.

Monria
Exploration chain - puny until Cave 2

Cyrene
Tempo Dailies (Pleak, Dire Weed Sprout, at least two more)

Next Island
Not a mission, but swunting puny Cyclops at Thebes Amphitheater works out rather well

Rocktropia
THING (Arctic) - puny until the L5 cave at the end
New Harlem - starts off puny (Billy Bar is L0 Forum Trolls, repeatable hourly)
City of Dreams aka Club Neverdie - starts off higher than New Harlem, but still puny

There are more then 3 missions for puny creatures on calypso. I already am up to 5 stacked. I mean specifically missions that are 'hunt puny creatures' or a specific puny creature on calypso. One that would count for both puny chains so not Sabakumba Hatchling for example

Calypso
Puny Iron - Ingrid J or Challenge Terminal
Half Moon Cove chain - puny from Half Moon Cove to Camp Phoenix
Icarus / Half Moon Bay chain - puny til the exarosaur field north of PA, or til Cape Corinth

Arkadia
IFN Carabok, Gallard, Hornet, Monura
New Arrivals (requires passport)
Redundant starter missions at a firebase academy (does this require a passport?)
Oratan Prospector Daily (requires passport)

Toulan
Tabtabs.

Monria
Exploration chain - puny until Cave 2

Cyrene
Tempo Dailies (Pleak, Dire Weed Sprout, at least two more)

Next Island
Not a mission, but swunting puny Cyclops at Thebes Amphitheater works out rather well

Rocktropia
THING (Arctic) - puny until the L5 cave at the end
New Harlem - starts off puny (Billy Bar is L0 Forum Trolls, repeatable hourly)
City of Dreams aka Club Neverdie - starts off higher than New Harlem, but still puny

Actually the Yellow Papoo mission I would consider a Puny Mission which provides a choice of Anatomy, Rifle or Handgun skill on all 5 stages.

Not puny but close enough... on rt mix police academy with hater mission, etc... you get count on the haten on the hater mission at the same time you get the count for the academy where you have to kill the haters.

If you do add RT stuff, put a warning out there that the billy bar mission trolls don't count toward the mission kill count.

Planet Cyrene Brown Beetles - Rank 1 Kill 500 Puny Mang Chang No x.xx PED Combat Reflexes Combat Reflexes Draoblib 135880 77687 Zyn Forest 15.11.0 Completed
Planet Cyrene Brown Beetles - Rank 2 Kill 1000 Puny Mang Chang No 4.85 PED Athletics Athletics Draoblib 135880 77687 Zyn Forest Brown Beetles - Rank 1 15.11.0 Completed
Planet Cyrene Brown Beetles - Rank 3 Kill 2000 Puny Mang Chang No 10.10 PED Courage
Planet Calypso Clear out the digsite Kill 300 Berycled Puny or Razortooth Juvenile No Weapon cells (2.4 PED) or BLP packs (??? PED) or Laser Weaponry Technology skill (eq. 0.09 PED implant)

Planet Calypso Hunt Puny creatures at the lake Kill 20 Puny creatures at the lake None

Last edited:
I don't think people understand the question. I don't mean puny as in small. I mean actual mobs classified as puny. Aka ones that would count for the puny iron challenge
So I can stack the missions

I don't think people understand the question. I don't mean puny as in small. I mean actual mobs classified as puny. Aka ones that would count for the puny iron challenge
So I can stack the missions
That means this is a Calypso-only topic. Have you tested Shoggoths? I'm guessing they count.

That means this is a Calypso-only topic. Have you tested Shoggoths? I'm guessing they count.

No. Shoggoth do not count towards the iron mission.

JUST BECAUSE A CREATURE HAS 10 HP DOES NOT MAKE A CREATURE A PUNY CREATURE.

It must have PUNY in it's name to be a puny creature. It must count towards to Puny Creature IRon Challenge to count as a Puny Creature.

The mission must be HUNT PUNY CREATURE to help me out, please let me know of any otherwise suggesting monria or arkadian is no help, and not what I am trying to ask for...

Why is this so hard to understand? I am aware of all the other missions for other creatures, that is not what I am asking here....

Sorry if I am getting frustrated, I just don't understand how you can all not understand the question I am asking.

Last edited:
Mission :Be Gone, Pests!
Objective: Kill 20 puny creatures
Mission Broker: Surveyor Sussi
Longitude: 61984
Latitude: 88689
Reward: 1.6k Weapon Cells

If you go to Halve Moon and head towards cape corinth, there is some missions on the way with puny to kill.
Don´t know if the puny maffoids and sabakuma count towards puny iron, but think they do.

No. Shoggoth do not count towards the iron mission.

JUST BECAUSE A CREATURE HAS 10 HP DOES NOT MAKE A CREATURE A PUNY CREATURE.

It must have PUNY in it's name to be a puny creature. It must count towards to Puny Creature IRon Challenge to count as a Puny Creature.

The mission must be HUNT PUNY CREATURE to help me out, please let me know of any otherwise suggesting monria or arkadian is no help, and not what I am trying to ask for...

Why is this so hard to understand? I am aware of all the other missions for other creatures, that is not what I am asking here....

Sorry if I am getting frustrated, I just don't understand how you can all not understand the question I am asking.

Berycled Juvenile and Daikiba Juvenile and Cub all count toward Iron Puny. This means that Iron Puny counts mobs having maturities below Young. Next we get to learn which species count and which do not. I know that Daikiba, Caudatergus, and Berycled count. I know that non-Calypso mobs don't count. I also notice that in most cases, Monria works like an extension of Calypso.

Has anyone tested whether or not Shoggoths count toward Iron Puny, or are you just making stuff up?

Berycled Juvenile and Daikiba Juvenile and Cub all count toward Iron Puny. This means that Iron Puny counts mobs having maturities below Young. Next we get to learn which species count and which do not. I know that Daikiba, Caudatergus, and Berycled count. I know that non-Calypso mobs don't count. I also notice that in most cases, Monria works like an extension of Calypso.

Has anyone tested whether or not Shoggoths count toward Iron Puny, or are you just making stuff up?
My guess is that only Animals count toward Iron Puny. Someone should test drone prototypes, maffoid rookies/grunts, sabakuma hatchlings, cornundos puny (I could swear cornundos puny count). And Shoggoths.

If you go to Halve Moon and head towards cape corinth, there is some missions on the way with puny to kill.
Don´t know if the puny maffoids and sabakuma count towards puny iron, but think they do.

Half Moon Cove. Half Moon Bay is a different place entirely.

i dont think that you can combine it with others, i have never found some quest...

i dont think that you can combine it with others, i have never found some quest...
It is possible to combine Iron Puny with Carl Tucker's first two missions, and presumably also with the Icarus missions. Half Moon Cove is a question mark.

Nope they don't. Read the Iron mission to detail all mobs that count.

They do not count. Why would they

My guess is that only Animals count toward Iron Puny. Someone should test drone prototypes, maffoid rookies/grunts, sabakuma hatchlings, cornundos puny (I could swear cornundos puny count). And Shoggoths.
Of those only corn puny count. Read the Iron mission description...

That's foolish. All missions can be stacked. I have 5 puny mission stacked for my guide so noobs don't waste kills.

It is possible to combine Iron Puny with Carl Tucker's first two missions, and presumably also with the Icarus missions. Half Moon Cove is a question mark.

Why is it a question mark? Read the guide it details everything suggested here already. Which means I don't think I missed any missions.

FYI it's camp Icarus or half moon Bay for starters not both. Either can do the cove after. However there is only the hunt 20 puny mission in the way from the cove to Cape corinth. Besides that they are non puny missions (saba ain't piny) but they are still great missions

Last edited:
Someone finally has collated all current quests in-game.

Great Newbie Guide! & +Rep

Why is it a question mark? Read the guide it details everything suggested here already. Which means I don't think I missed any missions.

FYI it's camp Icarus or half moon Bay for starters not both. Either can do the cove after. However there is only the hunt 20 puny mission in the way from the cove to Cape corinth. Besides that they are non puny missions (saba ain't piny) but they are still great missions
You do realize the Cove mission chain continues well past where its brokers stop telling you where the next broker is? Both CDF Outpost Beta and CDF Outpost Delta give missions to kill puny berycled, and Beta also puny cornundos. Have you tested sabakuma hatchlings, or are you merely assuming that since their maturity is hatchling rather than puny, they don't count? Again, both juvenile and cub maturities count for puny iron.

You do realize the Cove mission chain continues well past where its brokers stop telling you where the next broker is? Both CDF Outpost Beta and CDF Outpost Delta give missions to kill puny berycled, and Beta also puny cornundos. Have you tested sabakuma hatchlings, or are you merely assuming that since their maturity is hatchling rather than puny, they don't count? Again, both juvenile and cub maturities count for puny iron.

Those missions are unrelated to the Cove. They extend past the Cove which is unrelated to the bay or camp Icarus. And yes it's in the guide and included in the puny Stacking.

Saba don't count. Go test for yourself before asking others to and acting all high and mighty. Only puny count. The Iron mission says so in its description. While the juveniles do count the Cubs do not. They may have before but it was fixed. The juveniles will probobly be fixed too it's a copy paste error that makes them count.

Last edited:
Those missions are unrelated to the Cove. They extend past the Cove which is unrelated to the bay or camp Icarus. And yes it's in the guide and included in the puny Stacking.

Saba don't count. Go test for yourself before asking others to and acting all high and mighty. Only puny count. The Iron mission says so in its description. While the juveniles do count the Cubs do not. They may have before but it was fixed. The juveniles will probobly be fixed too it's a copy paste error that makes them count.
they better get rid of icarus spawn of juvenile if they make em stop counting... really wish tame ables counted and tame attempts did too

Back