Treasure Island - Latest News & Information

woot! fantastic site!

Wow, your a really busy man Deathifier :). Good job on the site and i will be visiting your site quite often. Thanks for the hard work!

Great work!!

*goes off to add it to the Amethera LA post*

DD
:evilking:

Nice...I live on TI in the "Gold" building. :)

Thanks
Az

*grumbles* damn work internet filter wont let me see it. can't wait to get home today.

Really nice site! Great job! :thumbup:

Wolf - Who feels like he should get off his furry butt and get a site going for his soc.

I wondered where you've been :)

Nice site!

Now I just need to get the money to buy one of those estates :)

Real nice site ... :clap:

I especially was looking at the spaceflight - since I always dreamt about it but ppl told me its real expencive ...

Your prices:
1 Person: 30 PED
2 People: 40 PED
3 People: 50 PED
4 People: 60 PED

Does this mean, that if we are 4 people travelling together, it will costs us only 60 peds together :eek: ? Well, if this is correct, you can count on me :tongue2:

Have a REAL nice day
Lykke

Lykke said:
Real nice site ... :clap:

I especially was looking at the spaceflight - since I always dreamt about it but ppl told me its real expencive ...

Deathifier's prices are quite reasonable - especially the group discount he offers. Look me up - I've been wanting to take the trip, too.

Great work Deathifier. Reps for you!

Nice website Deathifier, keep up the great work! :)
It would be nice if you could offer a gallery with pictures of the Island aswell, anyway great work.

Great site Deathifier loads of nice info keep up the good work :girl:

Hi,
Lykke said:
Your prices:
1 Person: 30 PED
2 People: 40 PED
3 People: 50 PED
4 People: 60 PED

Does this mean, that if we are 4 people travelling together, it will costs us only 60 peds together :eek: ? Well, if this is correct, you can count on me :tongue2:

That's correct, if 4 people travel in the same flight (the maximum that can be carried) then the price is 60 PED. Most people travel up in pairs or groups of 3 though :)

Recoda said:
Nice website Deathifier, keep up the great work! :)
It would be nice if you could offer a gallery with pictures of the Island aswell, anyway great work.

A couple more sections and a few pictures are in the works, though I can't say specifically when it will be ready yet.

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)
- Deathifier

Nice site... good work :)

Great Site Deathifier ! :) I must say, 5000peds for a lake side house is very temping for a future purchase :D

High 5 - Nice Job!

Little did I know that purchasing an apt on Treasure Island in the Platinum Bldg (9F) recently would have even greater benefits attached to it. This is really exciting and the website is awesome.

My brother (Jetboy) and I started our own society (JetStar Alliance) not that long ago and are a society of 6, but incredibly awesome individuals, and 2 from Australia. We are all enthusiastic about this game and the possibilities, and I am sure that one day we will take you up on the space flight for sure.

Thanks for the website, it will be visited frequently. Congratulations on your purchase and for your providing a wealth of opportunities, even if some of them may not be able to be taken advantage of at the moment. It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Much success to you,
MS9 :girl:

Nice site. I never even knew Deathifier came on this site. He had a whole two pages published about himself in my favourite gaming mag. Nice house btw.

Treasure Island Website - Publications section added

Hi Everyone,
I have added the first of a few new sections to the Treasure Island website, this one being publications about various topics that will grow probably substantially over the next few months.

For now though there is only one topic on how TI makes money (Estates & Tax) which most of you already know however many non-PE or new PE players don't.
The second topic covers everyones favourite weapon (to laugh at usually), the Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype. It has stats and images and a little bit of history.

You can access the new section directly by clicking here.

More publications will come in the future ;)

- Deathifier

awesome. thanks deathifier... and i would never laugh at your little knife.

=P

you dont have taxes percentages listed anywhere on the site? do they change over time?

Nice, I had no idea you bought out the knife and 60 estates! thats a lot. If each estate sells fro 5k then youve made 300000 wich is 30k USD, so your making 5k USD just on the houses but i doubt you'll take much of the money out of the game.

I still think you won the game. ;)

very nice!

one thing tho:

maybe you can add something about how the fertizlizer station works.

could be nice for some people you direct to it, that do not play or hardly visit EF and EP

emptywalls said:
you dont have taxes percentages listed anywhere on the site? do they change over time?
That was an oversight on my part, I'm going to add a little image with the current tax % the next time the hunting or mining sections get updated.

It's still 6%, and no it doesn't change randomly.

Pretender said:
maybe you can add something about how the fertizlizer station works.
could be nice for some people you direct to it, that do not play or hardly visit EF and EP

Good idea, added to the list ;)

Thanks,
Deathifier

New Energy Matter Resources Found!

New Energy Matter Resources Found on Treasure Island!

Full Story with Picture

New Energy Matter resources have just been discovered on Treasure Island!

Force Nexus and Sweetstuff finds were first reported just hours ago by "Tic Tac Toe", a freelancer who has been surveying the area around the main teleporter.
It is not yet known what has caused these new resources to appear, nor if they have spread across the entire island.

Enjoy the mining :)
- Deathifier

Last edited:
Deathifier said:
New Energy Matter Resources Found on Treasure Island!

Full Story with Picture

New Energy Matter resources have just been discovered on Treasure Island!

Force Nexus and Sweetstuff finds were first reported just hours ago by "Tic Tac Toe", a freelancer who has been surveying the area around the main teleporter.
It is not yet known what has caused these new resources to appear, nor if they have spread across the entire island.

Enjoy the mining :)
- Deathifier

a, great. i know where to mine enmatter now :) thx for the info!

Estate Auctions ending soon and Estate Owners site launched

News Update - Estate Auctions ending soon and Estate Owners site launched!

"The auctions for the miniature mansion Treasure Island North #3 and the right-next-to-TP Hangar are ending in just over 12 hours from now.

I will be at the auctions just south of the central TI teleport watching the outcome. The winners of the auction are encouraged to meet me either there or at their new estates for a short discussion and invitation to the new island owners-only website.

Yes after many weeks of planning and development the estate owners website is now online and is setup to provide information, advice and assistance with getting the most out of your estate and in particular getting hangars operational quickly.

- Deathifier"

Very nice Death. There was a rumor of an Argo attack on TI today but I couldn't find those buggers.

Epictetus said:
Very nice Death. There was a rumor of an Argo attack on TI today but I couldn't find those buggers.

There were two sightings I know of, one was far south of the teleport (about 1k or so) and the other was in the far NW near the allo group.

It seems they spawn pretty far from teleports, so spotting the groups is difficult :(

- Deathifier

Further news regarding the recent robot attack on Treasure Island:

Robots deploy new weapon to Treasure Island - The Big Bulk

"Earlier today a Robot raiding force was spotted not far to the south of the main island teleporter.
Initial scouting revealed two warlocks, generation 08 and 09, that appeared to be leading an army of drones, warriors and troopers slowly north.

A call for assistance was broadcast across Calypso and many colonists, both freelancers and from societies such as "Menace to Society" and "Coat Killers", gathered to fight the latest robot threat.

However today the robots had a surprise for us... a new, previously unknown robot called the "Big Bulk" joined the battle shortly after it had begun and combined with the warlock presence claimed many kills before they were destroyed..."

More info and images on the site :)

- Deathifier

Back