Treasure Island - Latest News & Information

I have updated the Treasure Island map to reflect the fixes made recently to the spawns on the island.

Creatures are now appearing within their proper land areas and the hunting map has been updated to show where they are.

The only exception is the Robots who, in typical robot style, have decided that they like the islands south coast just as much as the interior and are roaming across Land Area borders.
The approximate extent of their wanderings is shown on the map.

Enjoy,
Deathifier

silly robots

The only exception is the Robots who, in typical robot style, have decided that they like the islands south coast just as much as the interior and are roaming across Land Area borders.

Sorry that's my bad.

I left them with several kegs of beer and WD-40, they have all kinds of wierd ideas like taking over the whole island and such. Time to go kill them I suppose.

-JIAN!

(thx for the update mate)

Big Critter Month has ended and the following changes have been made:

Combibo Stalkers will remain on OLA-35!

Foul Leaders in South Drake’s on Treasure Island have had their maturity unlocked. They will slowly shrink to young’s during February.
Therefore if you want to shoot the big ones I recommend doing so soon.

Furor Clan Leaders in O’Malley’s Grace on Treasure Island have been reduced to Furor Rogues and Thieves.

Thank you everyone who hunted on my areas during the Big Critter month - it's your actions and suggestions which determine how the areas evolve :)

Enjoy,
Deathifier

noes not small fouls :( make them atleast semibig.

noes not small fouls :( make them atleast semibig.

There's just not enough activity to keep them big :(

Same as there wasn't enough when they were mid-level either, that's why they went big :)

Not the most popular of critters around, however their spawn will be maintained even if it is just youngs.

Also it takes a fair while for the sliders to decay so the next couple of weeks will still spawn big ones, then they'll head down through the maturity levels until they get fairly small at the end of Februrary.

- Deathifier

There's just not enough activity to keep them big :(

Same as there wasn't enough when they were mid-level either, that's why they went big :)

Not the most popular of critters around, however their spawn will be maintained even if it is just youngs.

Also it takes a fair while for the sliders to decay so the next couple of weeks will still spawn big ones, then they'll head down through the maturity levels until they get fairly small at the end of Februrary.

- Deathifier

woot young fouls agains. *graps tt gear *

meh mkay :( then i guess i'll never be able to loot that gun i want cause the chance will be so mediocre it's retarded :p but oh well :)

meh mkay :( then i guess i'll never be able to loot that gun i want cause the chance will be so mediocre it's retarded :p but oh well :)

There are other areas with Foul DNA on them, you could always lobby them to make them big big for you :)

- Deathifier

I was in NW corner yesterday and I noticed that the Vulcano has vanished :eek: Also the small "village" at that outpost (with the windling road up) is gone.

From a practical Point of view (mining and to a degree hunting the new layout is better, though we lost a cool piece of landscape.

I was in NW corner yesterday and I noticed that the Vulcano has vanished :eek: Also the small "village" at that outpost (with the windling road up) is gone.

From a practical Point of view (mining and to a degree hunting the new layout is better, though we lost a cool piece of landscape.

Yes the Volcano got nuked in the 2013.2 update, as did other things (lots of rocks, for a start), at my request.

It's getting back to what it was pre-VU10.

I have a whole pile of before and after pictures and notes on what changed and I'll be putting up a news post about it soon, along with notes on what remains to be corrected (the lake and parts of the N, NE, and E sides of the island).

Whilst it did make a nice landmark it had no practical use and it took up quite a lot of space that used to be usable.

There's plenty of other volcano type mountains around Calypso though, you can even see one from TI still :)

- Deathifier

Changes to Treasure Island creature spawns

The following changes have been made to the islands creature spawns:

* Reduction of Bristlehog density (one DNA deactivated) on a trial basis.
* Changed maturity for Frescoquda to young/mature, down from mature/old/provider.

MindArk and Planet Calypso have released a large number of Frescoquda parts recently so please contact other land area owners if you wish to see higher maturity Frescoquda on their areas.

The map has been updated on my website and in-world.

Bye,
Deathifier

Back