Thieves: Big Bulks Occupy Land for future Cache Mining!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
bigbulks.jpg

Big Bulk and Defender robots are greedily snatching our land around the following locations:
  • Boreas
  • Camp Phoenix
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Fort Pandora
  • Fort Sisyphus (lower level robots sighted)
  • Fort Troy
  • Jason Centre
  • Jurra Plateau
  • Minopolis

Why? Strategists are saying they’re occupying land for future RX cache mining, that’s what!

If the DSUs suddenly reveal the location of an RX cache, an excavation would be easier for the robots if they already occupied the land at that location. That way, there’s no need for colonist expulsion!

It’s like they’re sitting on an ‘egg’, in the hope that it might possibly ‘hatch’ an RX cache!

Let's not make it easy for them. Let’s push these vultures off our land!

/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

so far I've found:
gen01/gen03 prototype defenders and a small number of shared loot gen01 defenders NW/SW of Sisyphus

mid/high maturity droka mixed with gen01 prototype defenders S of Boreas

regular loot gen01 defender mixed with snable and regular loot gen02-03 defender still mixed with snable S of Camp Phoenix

gen 07-10 defender and also some defender elites SW of Fort Ithica
eUz1NqX.png

Last edited:
if anybody feels like killing a few gen09/gen10 defenders it would be appreciated if you could report back their kill point reward for the creature info section

Reported last event. Just haven't been updated by Mega yet.

Stage II: 1200 kill points - Anatomy (1.40) / Courage (0.90) / First Aid (0.45)

Gen 10 - 16 kill points
Gen 09 - 16
Gen 08 - 15
Gen 07 - 12
Gen 06 - 10

I found someone to test it for me ingame and they said gen10 was 19points, rest is correct though.

also doing entropedia kill point chart at the same time :laugh:

I found someone to test it for me ingame and they said gen10 was 19points, rest is correct though.

also doing entropedia kill point chart at the same time :laugh:
Ha! Typo. How clumsy. 19 is correct

can someone explain this event please? I don't get it.:scratch2:

can someone explain this event please? I don't get it.:scratch2:

they just threw some big bulk/defender spawns into the game and wrote up some random stuff to go with it, hinting at "future RX cache mining" and now we have to " push these vultures off our land" (they will go away regardless of whether or not you grind them on april 10) :wise:

just random filler event to keep people interested

they just threw some big bulk/defender spawns into the game and wrote up some random stuff to go with it, hinting at "future RX cache mining" and now we have to " push these vultures off our land" (they will go away regardless of whether or not you grind them on april 10) :wise:

just random filler event to keep people interested

what about the points and rx cache?

Big Bulk gen 6-8 South of minopolis. [874, 834]

Whos bright idea was it of putting a 150HP mob (Proto gen 1 def) in the middle of higher level drone spawn at boreas?? :rolleyes:

Whos bright idea was it of putting a 150HP mob (Proto gen 1 def) in the middle of higher level drone spawn at boreas?? :rolleyes:

The same bright mind that put higher level defenders in the middle of the Kerb spawn at Jurra?

where are the big bulks gen 1 and 2?

The same bright mind that put higher level defenders in the middle of the Kerb spawn at Jurra?

Little diff.

Players skilled enough to kill gen 7+ defenders wont be bothered much by kerbs.

Players who want to bother with a 150hp defender, will likely struggle a wee bit with drone gen 7,8,9.

Back