Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello,
what is most deepest place in calypso ?

maximum i found is [39305, 56748, 12]

With nowadays loot...i think deepest place on Calypso is my A...S if i lay down

12 it is the z coord

cheers

You mean deepest place on the ground? Well theoretically if you are right next to the water it should be 0...

Falling through the world takes you to an amazing world way below z = 0 m.
There is this myserious tree over on Next Island which has a crack in one of it's branches. If you land on that crack you fall into the under world. A never ending deep sea with the world, as we know it, floating on islands above you. Mobs follow you but can't reach you. If I remember correct I swam to z = -500 m to be able to swim under a bay of water. A water world below the water. And yes, the water surface is at z = 0 m.

I am sure this don't count, and it was over on that place in the corner anyway.
But I don't think there is any surface you can enter below z = 0 m. Or?

Reactions: Mac
There is this myserious tree over on Next Island which has a crack in one of it's branches. If you land on that crack you fall into the under world. A never ending deep sea with the world, as we know it, floating on islands above you. Mobs follow you but can't reach you. If I remember correct I swam to z = -500 m to be able to swim under a bay of water. A water world below the water. And yes, the water surface is at z = 0 m.

The thread title is "most deepest place in Calypso." Grammar aside, he's not asking about NI. Plus, that is clearly a glitch.

Reactions: Mac

Thanks, I loved your description! I remember a day when I enjoyed spending a lot of time in game just exploring oddities like this :)

You mean deepest place on the ground? Well theoretically if you are right next to the water it should be 0...

Sea level is 100 (not sure if on all planets).
There are lakes where water level is different from that.
One can mine in the shallows up to ~half knee-deep. (oh well, that was already off-topic :))

Back