Isis lr53 modified tier 7.9

Nutbar

Old
Society
Kaos
Archibald Nutbar Lucruze
As the title says, I'm an interested to know the current market value of this fine weapon. I am not 100 % certain I want to sell but I've been investigating alternative set ups so am curious...

Nut

I would consider it to be just a worse version of the MarCorp Kallous-7 with maybe a bit of oldschool flair.

qRJM2pS.png

DPP slightly lower
DPS slightly lower
Range somewhat lower

and K7 does less damage but with higher APM so it's better for avoiding overkill as well.

Last K7 I saw for sale was 17k for t8.9, I think it's a little higher than it's worth but it's probably in the right region, so your gun is probably worth around 10-15k depending on the buyer.

Lower you got lc-100, 10 less dps, much better apm so less overkill, same eco and you can have it for 3k-3,6k depend on tier(actual on action t3,9 for 3,6k bo) so I dont beleive that 10 dmg more is worth additional 9k-12k peds.

For less than 6k PED you can buy my tier 6.9 Ranked HK1750. Almost exactly the same DPS, better range and a bit worse eco.

It's buyers market right now.

Well for one I run it with a 106, but I guess that's neither here nor there, when you run the numbers that makes little difference neither does the brand of any of the low-mid level guns.. other than the rarity, I think a Vincent is horribly over priced for what it does as neither it nor the kallous have the same effect once enhanced unless you are buffed to the eye brows where as acc enhancers are useable up to about 800 % mark up with just an Imp ares ( far from ideal I might add but mark up is what it is), at least on paper, I've been getting along just fine with an el shitto (L) ring.

I appreciate the others have slightly more range but really, once you've tagged a mob it's in your face quicker than you can blink so another few metres range makes sod all difference unless your rolling higher dps or hunting small mobs. Dps wise it's fine I am not interested in lower though I agree that the frontier or even the mod 32 are great options, any of them are once tiered as you can adjust your dps with enhancers and generate the desired dpp with various combinations of enhancers and buffs.

On the whole I'd rather not sell it as it provides great versitility in both what you hunt and how you hunt, but I've been innactive for months and only just returned, for the moment I feel the ped locked in mark up would be better spent being cycled through what ever I decided is the next tool for my adventure because as any hunter will tell you, if you're not pushing peds through it in turn over the value of any gun in the game is zero.

At the moment I am at an impasse as For one, the options have increased significantly in UL gear for mid level, and for two the mark up of enhancers has become cost prohibitive for the moment, I believe they are still useable but far more difficult to do so. I am also unsure of the next direction to go in as currently I can use any of the lower mid level options, both blp and laser, both come with question marks, I've actually considered switching back to hand guns which have a pretty linear career path but then is it really worth skilling for a MM now as it seems to have lost a lot of its shine recently, and of course there are plenty of options for mid level blp but where do you go from there?

So I suppose really this is as much a price check thread as it is a question about what I am aiming for if I intend to spend the next couple of years skilling my nuts off where am I likely. To get the best bang for my buck?

To stay on topic though, as stated I'd rather not sell it but if I do it would be for a fair price, it's is pretty rare and those that have one are like me, loathe to part with it. I know there was a guy trying to buy one on here months a go, which would have made sense to me then, could have fleeced him as I don't think there are any other sellers but I don't really see how that helps the game or my reputation as I'd rather see it go to a good home. It's a nifty tool if you know how to use it.

I get what you say but things are this way. If you don't care about range then you can buy an Adjusted EP-41 for like 3.5k. Same eco and more DPS than your gun, good luck explaining to someone that your gun is worth 4 times that because of rarity.

To stay on topic I will say that your rifle is worth no more than 8-9k, being very optimistic...

Good luck with whatever decision you make, I mean no harm. Economy is always moving.

No harm taken mate, this is exactly why I started the thread, to get a feel for the market as I've been inactive for almost a year, a lots changed while I was away, and any feed back is helpful so thank you. I am not worried about getting back what I paid for it, that's not really how I value gear. Its about what you can do with it and what you get from it, and by a fair price I mean as much for a potential buyer as for my self. I see little point in starting a sales thread that massively over values the item in question.

Also don't get me wrong i care about range to a degree, I certainly enjoyed switching from pistol to rifle, but when you're haggling over ten metres it's kind of a moot point. The question I have is whether I want to stick with this for the next 20 levels until I have to upgrade it or whether I can do the same thing with something else. Its a long road to level 100 with many paths to choose from, so any input from the community is appreciated.

imp A105 and A106 are the same thing, just imp A105 has higher TT so you can spend longer hunting without having to go back for repairs, so that's irrelevent.

K7's range advantage is significant because it makes the gun appealing to EST users who want to kite mobs and kill them with no chance of being hit. (Not to mention the other benefits)

Mercer does make a good point bringing up Ranked HK1750, Adjusted EP-41, and there's Ranked Scorpion as well, the widespread availability of these options have driven down the pricetag of that DPS range significantly compared to a few years ago.

I believe i mentioned the difference in amps being irrelevant in the first line of my reply, I also referenced my agreement with mercers options as stated in the opening post referring to the exploration of alternative set ups, although i am curious, aside from est exploits, what are these other range benefits?

you wouldn't happen to own a kallous per chance?

I believe i mentioned the difference in amps being irrelevant in the first line of my reply, I also referenced my agreement with mercers options as stated in the opening post referring to the exploration of alternative set ups, although i am curious, aside from est exploits, what are these other range benefits?

you wouldn't happen to own a kallous per chance?
I mentioned amps since I was confused about it being brought up. Range increases eco by decreasing defensive costs across the board, and I'm mentioning the EST user factor because I believe that it drives up K7 price a bit more, the range opens up more mob options for them where they won't be hit.

I don't own a K7, but I do know a player who does and is an EST user, I brought it up mainly since it seemed like the best gun to compare pricepoints with, and I also consulted him on the price range for his weapon (what he bought it for and what kind of prices it's traded for).

I'm just trying to help.

If you're disappointed about the prices you're hearing maybe you could take solace in the fact that, for example, the Mod LR32 I'm using which I bought for +2300 originally was sold for +80000, and the Riker UL2 I'm using which I bought for +25 was once traded for +3000. Things could be a lot worse.

Last edited:
I am grateful for the input received thus far so thank you, I did not mean to appear unreasonably arsey :D. I've just been airing my own thought process as I've been exploring various alternative set ups, there Are a lot more affordable, viable options now... I was tempted with the pistols but then you need something to pull them and that can some times be a bit of a ball ache in my experience so I'll probably stick with the Isis for now, it's brought me this far and it's the tiers that I really value as it allows me a broad range of mobs to choose from. Just need to source my self an imp ares and work on bank roll until it's time to upgrade... I'm sure it will be worth even less by then but then so will the next link in the chain on the upside ^^

Nut

Well for one I run it with a 106, but I guess that's neither here nor there, when you run the numbers that makes little difference neither does the brand of any of the low-mid level guns.. other than the rarity, I think a Vincent is horribly over priced for what it does as neither it nor the kallous have the same effect once enhanced unless you are buffed to the eye brows where as acc enhancers are useable up to about 800 % mark up with just an Imp ares ( far from ideal I might add but mark up is what it is), at least on paper, I've been getting along just fine with an el shitto (L) ring.

Rarity isn't really a factor in today's market. People care much more about numbers and practicality than the cool factor.

I appreciate the others have slightly more range but really, once you've tagged a mob it's in your face quicker than you can blink so another few metres range makes sod all difference unless your rolling higher dps or hunting small mobs. Dps wise it's fine I am not interested in lower though I agree that the frontier or even the mod 32 are great options, any of them are once tiered as you can adjust your dps with enhancers and generate the desired dpp with various combinations of enhancers and buffs.

Range is actually the biggest difference in favor of your gun between your gun and the Adj EP-41 (aside from one being pistol, the other being rifle), which is one of the greatest threats to your weapon's value since the Adj EP-41 is so easily and affordably acquired. If range was not a factor, the most obvious choice would be to couple a tagger (which are very easily acquired) with the Adj EP-41 due to it's DPS and affordability. However, the range difference makes a world of difference to an EST hunter, and that's where your rifle gains a bit of value. The extra range means better chance to get shots off before a mob reaches you, and the slower reload (presumably) leads to a slower enhancer burn rate, which makes EST hunters your primary market.

On the whole I'd rather not sell it as it provides great versitility in both what you hunt and how you hunt, but I've been innactive for months and only just returned, for the moment I feel the ped locked in mark up would be better spent being cycled through what ever I decided is the next tool for my adventure because as any hunter will tell you, if you're not pushing peds through it in turn over the value of any gun in the game is zero.

If you're satisfied with your gun I highly recommend hanging onto it, because chances are you're not going to get what you paid for it. It's a buyer's market right now, and that probably won't change until we get a significant increase in player base.

At the moment I am at an impasse as For one, the options have increased significantly in UL gear for mid level, and for two the mark up of enhancers has become cost prohibitive for the moment, I believe they are still useable but far more difficult to do so. I am also unsure of the next direction to go in as currently I can use any of the lower mid level options, both blp and laser, both come with question marks, I've actually considered switching back to hand guns which have a pretty linear career path but then is it really worth skilling for a MM now as it seems to have lost a lot of its shine recently, and of course there are plenty of options for mid level blp but where do you go from there?

You are correct in your statement that there is a pretty linear path in laser handgun. What makes you say that a MM "seems to have lost its shine"? Is it the fact that they are now much more affordable? Because they have more DPS than ever before, and the eco is still just as good as ever, but now the price is low enough to be within reach of many who never would have had that option before. Not all that glitters is gold, but not all gold glitters either.

So I suppose really this is as much a price check thread as it is a question about what I am aiming for if I intend to spend the next couple of years skilling my nuts off where am I likely. To get the best bang for my buck?

To get the best bang for your buck right now would probably be to grab an Adjusted EP-41 for a small upgrade, or switch to the BLP pistol route and grab a Herman ASI TEN edition for a bit more bang.

To stay on topic though, as stated I'd rather not sell it but if I do it would be for a fair price, it's is pretty rare and those that have one are like me, loathe to part with it. I know there was a guy trying to buy one on here months a go, which would have made sense to me then, could have fleeced him as I don't think there are any other sellers but I don't really see how that helps the game or my reputation as I'd rather see it go to a good home. It's a nifty tool if you know how to use it.

It sounds like it's time for some introspection. What do you want out of the game? What are you willing to put in? Are you willing to sell your weapon at a substantial loss for the purpose of upgrading to a superior weapon? Are you willing to stay put for a few more years and get your money's worth out of your gun? These are all things you'll have to ask yourself. Be specific and realistic, and the outcome may surprise you.

Right now I would realistically value you gun around 6k-8k, because it is an upgrade from the LC-100, which currently sells for about +4k-4.5k, justifying a higher price. However, due to the DPS limitations and availability of superior firepower for lower cost, the value is capped. That is assuming you can find a buyer (which come at a premium these days). Best of luck to you mate.

Last edited:
Back